Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

CD12 High :\

No its defo the tablets Sarah :haha:
I feel sick 10 mins after taking them. Theyre the pregnacare tablets. Erghhh

All the pre pregnancy tablets make me feel sick. I'm ok if I take them in the middle of eating tea. My husband says he doesn't like the ones that I make him take either:-( he's been better since taking his with loads of food. Mine also make your urine :wacko:bright orange!! Lol x

:haha:
My wee is bright yellow too!!

I feel better today, I took it before eating today which is obviously better (I usually take it after dinner as I usually forget!)

CM is defo a good sign. I dont really notice it myself though :shrug:
Mine use to be every 28 days but it seems to fluctuate between 28 - 31 days now. So bloody annoying.

:flower:
yeah last month mine was 28, the month before was 30, sooooo fffffffknows, cd14 STILL HIGH!!!!!!!! :growlmad:
xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

All the pre pregnancy tablets make me feel sick. I'm ok if I take them in the middle of eating tea. My husband says he doesn't like the ones that I make him take either:-( he's been better since taking his with loads of food. Mine also make your urine :wacko:bright orange!! Lol x

hehehe i'm gonna call you girlies funny wee :haha: yeah, does it say on the box to be taken with food? my epo, says take with food :thumbup:
xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha:
My wee is bright yellow too!!

I feel better today, I took it before eating today which is obviously better (I usually take it after dinner as I usually forget!)

helllloooo my little bright wee wee girl :haha: eat with food, andy was just listening to me talk to myself on here while i was typing, he just said he'd take something if i want him too :haha: whiplashhhhhh :haha: ok i'll write him a list :haha::haha::haha: you dtill high hun? :growlmad:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:haha: Jay doesnt believe in taking tablets of any kind :-(.

CD13 still high!! But still staying positive! This monitor WILL work ll.

I love bank holidays :)

I estimate mine to get a peak around CD15/16. I will be CD14 tomorrow and really hoping to peak as we have the long weekend therefore not tired from work ;-)

I estimate mine to get a peak around CD15/16. I will be CD14 tomorrow and really hoping to peak as we have the long weekend therefore not tired from work ;-)

i estimated mine today..... nope, just did an opk, it had two lines on it, one was slightly faded.... wonder if its a sign, i'm gonna peak?:shrug:
xxxxxxxxxxx

i estimated mine today..... nope, just did an opk, it had two lines on it, one was slightly faded.... wonder if its a sign, i'm gonna peak?:shrug:
xxxxxxxxxxx

Yep sounds like a good sign so give it tomorrow or sunday and your get a peak :happydance:

Grrrrr im CD 21 and no peak still high! Good luck Galaxy girl and Sarah. X

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yep sounds like a good sign so give it tomorrow or sunday and your get a peak :happydance:
hello flower, cd15..... STILL HIGH :growlmad: , need your help, advice really, got someone commin on tuesday for the male dog, i didnt like them when they viewed..... someone phoned me yesterday from down the road and was asking about the lhasa apso dogs in general.... i explained what they were like, so i said, that mine had already sold, but he could come and see, giz and maisy to to their temprement etc... then i was thinkin he sounds such a nice bloke, do i give the snotty people their money back? and offer him to them? or is that cruel, i just didnt like the other peoples attitude..... :shrug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You need to do what you feel is best for your pups. Maybe just contact them and tell them due to a change in circumstances he is no longer availabe and give them their money back. But only if the guy down the road does want him or your be stuck with 1 pup :haha:

CD14 for me and still high. However looking at the stick which i know your not meant to do its got 2 lines which are getting darker sooo if it doesnt tell me ive peaked i think i may ovulate soon anyway so going to dtd as much as poss lol.

What are your OPKs saying?

You need to do what you feel is best for your pups. Maybe just contact them and tell them due to a change in circumstances he is no longer availabe and give them their money back. But only if the guy down the road does want him or your be stuck with 1 pup :haha:

CD14 for me and still high. However looking at the stick which i know your not meant to do its got 2 lines which are getting darker sooo if it doesnt tell me ive peaked i think i may ovulate soon anyway so going to dtd as much as poss lol.

What are your OPKs saying?

hey, i always look at the sticks on the cbfm, i never have two lines, i'll do a cheapie on my next wee, :haha: but i was thinking before, do you get up pot pee straight away? i do, but i check the cheapies in the afternoonish and i seem to get more results off them, and thinking about it, when i used the cbov i did that in the afternoon? :shrug: maybe the first wee aint that great,maybe the second wee what do you think hun? :thumbup:
yeah, thanks for that baby face:haha: no i'll see what he's like, but is it tight on the other ones who left the deposit? arrrrrrr head fuck :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxx

It is a tough one but as a 'responsible owner' you should do whats right for your pups. But yeah I suppose you put a deposit down to secure your pup so there would be big disappointments if they could no longer have the pup lol.

Im going to stick with my first wee of the day for a few cycles as im still held up on it 'getting to know me' so im hoping it will work better next time if i dont get a peak this time.
I get excited testing every morning having that bit of hope ill get a peak, sucks when it just comes back high though! :haha:

Im going out for lunch today with my mum, sister and niece :happydance:

Wow this thread has been super quiet today!!
You ladies must be busy bees!!

It is a tough one but as a 'responsible owner' you should do whats right for your pups. But yeah I suppose you put a deposit down to secure your pup so there would be big disappointments if they could no longer have the pup lol.

Im going to stick with my first wee of the day for a few cycles as im still held up on it 'getting to know me' so im hoping it will work better next time if i dont get a peak this time.
I get excited testing every morning having that bit of hope ill get a peak, sucks when it just comes back high though! :haha:

Im going out for lunch today with my mum, sister and niece :happydance:

hello flower, yeah good advice, both so gutted, he wanted a girl, so snot bags text lastnight, she;s commin tomoz now at 10, good advice hun, but he wants to bring the wife back and see our big dogs, good lil lady you :hugs: cd16 STILL HIGH :growlmad: fk's you expecting your peak today hun? oh please....... :winkwink: at least we no its workin :winkwink: starting to piss on my sticks me off a bit now :growlmad: :haha: but hey keep going innit chiccy pie, how was ur lunch? :winkwink:
xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"