Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

You will peak ladies :) get them opks going too :)

Hope disco angel is ok :(

Have you made up with OH yet Sarah?

We haven't told anyone but all we seem to get from everyone is... Shouldn't you be trying for a second by now! Booooo we are! Just not telling u all dufus lol!

Have you all had good days?

Apparently more snow for Easter :(

Sarah has been quiet so im guessing she has been making up with Andy :haha:

I seriously hate snow. Its crazy this time last year we were having a mini heatwave!!

Everyone asks me when we are going to have one fake smiling and saying not yet is getting harder :(

:flower:
what you stressed for my little pot doll??? :winkwink:
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You will peak ladies :) get them opks going too :)

Hope disco angel is ok :(

Have you made up with OH yet Sarah?

We haven't told anyone but all we seem to get from everyone is... Shouldn't you be trying for a second by now! Booooo we are! Just not telling u all dufus lol!

Have you all had good days?

Apparently more snow for Easter :(

:haha::haha:yeah dufusses:haha::haha: we got our barmy army people to tell:haha::haha:
i love you guys :hugs: you make me smile xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I dont understand, i would never ask anyone. Why do people feel its ok to ask. I work within maternity therefore people think its even more their business. :growlmad:

This snow is driving me mad! The dog is fed up too. Just got back from a very muddy walk. When are we going to get some sun? I want a bbq i want to walk round in a tshirt. Drive with the window open and the music loud!

I went for my first ever reflexology session today. Really enjoyed it so relaxing! One of my friends has had sessions with her. So i thought it cant hurt!

What are people doing over Easter? Im off friday sat and sunday. OH wants to go watch G.I Joe!!!:nope:

I dont understand, i would never ask anyone. Why do people feel its ok to ask. I work within maternity therefore people think its even more their business. :growlmad:

This snow is driving me mad! The dog is fed up too. Just got back from a very muddy walk. When are we going to get some sun? I want a bbq i want to walk round in a tshirt. Drive with the window open and the music loud!

I went for my first ever reflexology session today. Really enjoyed it so relaxing! One of my friends has had sessions with her. So i thought it cant hurt!

What are people doing over Easter? Im off friday sat and sunday. OH wants to go watch G.I Joe!!!:nope:

:haha:omg gi joe..... put your foot down :haha: great news about the docs.... see they're gits xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I did say to her when she told me the results, is that it......................? she was confused and i said, i expected you to say i was not ovulating. She apologized as she had not realized what i would think of being called back ion for the results. Doh what did she think i was going to think.

I did say to her when she told me the results, is that it......................? she was confused and i said, i expected you to say i was not ovulating. She apologized as she had not realized what i would think of being called back ion for the results. Doh what did she think i was going to think.

yeah thats what they did to me about some blood tests, for my weight etc.... and because the receptionist phoned and said i needed to come in, the first thing you bloody do is worry :wacko: so, they shouldn't do it, i went mad with my doctor, she looked all confused when my mum and dad came with me, she wondered what was going on, so i told her and she had a word with the receptionist :thumbup: i tell ya, :growlmad: all the panic 4 nothin :growlmad:
xxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry I havent been all day. Saw your FB status Sarah only 1 girl puppy left Awww!!!

Yeah Im still High on CD11.

Glad you and Andy made up, you just have to remind him whos the boss :haha:

Hahaha us women are always the boss! I tell Ben that the sooner that sinks in the better :D

Fab news disco angel! Shame you had to go through all hat worry, blooming drs!

Need my sticks to arrive!!! Gotta start peeing on them Saturday! Should be tomorrow fingers crossed!

Quiet Easter for us, might go for rare night out with friends Saturday and then see family Sunday.

:haha: Its funny actually I say jump and Jay says how high but yet he still thinks hes the boss, even though I get my own way with EVERYTHING.
But I suppose if hes happy thinking hes the boss and I get what I want and know im the boss life is good lol.

Im planning on resting over Easter I need it!!

Erghhhh everytime after I have taken this pregnacare I feel sick :( It sucks!

Sorry I havent been all day. Saw your FB status Sarah only 1 girl puppy left Awww!!!

Yeah Im still High on CD11.

Glad you and Andy made up, you just have to remind him whos the boss :haha:

yeah my lil spotty went last night :( he was the one in the pic of me in my dressing gown biting my nose, i was gonna keep him :( cd13 STILL HIGH :growlmad: oh andy knows whos boss hahahahaha and more :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: are you starting to think the same as me my lil pot doll? no peak :wacko: i am...... :growlmad:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hahaha us women are always the boss! I tell Ben that the sooner that sinks in the better :D

Fab news disco angel! Shame you had to go through all hat worry, blooming drs!

Need my sticks to arrive!!! Gotta start peeing on them Saturday! Should be tomorrow fingers crossed!

Quiet Easter for us, might go for rare night out with friends Saturday and then see family Sunday.

yeah men need to know there place :haha:, oh shit when did you order them? wont be any post tomoz hun? :growlmad: how much are you getting them for chicky? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: Its funny actually I say jump and Jay says how high but yet he still thinks hes the boss, even though I get my own way with EVERYTHING.
But I suppose if hes happy thinking hes the boss and I get what I want and know im the boss life is good lol.

Im planning on resting over Easter I need it!!

Erghhhh everytime after I have taken this pregnacare I feel sick :( It sucks!

what are they babe? tablets? hey could be mornin sickness :haha: maybe were already preggars and thats why NO PEAKS :haha::haha::haha: any way talking of babies i've got my annoying wally head son off now till the bloody 15th april :growlmad::dohh: oh JOY :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im day 20 today and still no peak!!:nope:

Dont think its going to happen this month!

Yes last month but that was when i had not reset the monitor so dont know how reliable that is.

CD12 High :\

No its defo the tablets Sarah :haha:
I feel sick 10 mins after taking them. Theyre the pregnacare tablets. Erghhh

errrr, i feel a bit sick on all these vits, and been dead moody? whats your usual cycle length hun? mines between 28-30? i've only noticed 1 ov, that was on the cbov thing..... so i've bloody bought one, its costing a fortune :growlmad: i've been gettin alot more cm the past few days :shrug: do you think thats normal? :wacko:
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

CM is defo a good sign. I dont really notice it myself though :shrug:
Mine use to be every 28 days but it seems to fluctuate between 28 - 31 days now. So bloody annoying.

All the pre pregnancy tablets make me feel sick. I'm ok if I take them in the middle of eating tea. My husband says he doesn't like the ones that I make him take either:-( he's been better since taking his with loads of food. Mine also make your urine :wacko:bright orange!! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->