Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

So good when you get to see that little egg picture!! :)

:flower:
i dont think i'll ever see the egg :cry:
xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

You will!!! Think mine was day 17 or 18 this month on a 28 day cycle. Remember I tested the monitor using other tests a well, as I was starting to distrust the thing. How can that little white box know so much??! Got my first appointment at the fertility clinic at the hospital on Tuesday. Going to ask their option on the monitor. Dreading taking my husband to the appointment as he hates talking about this stuff.

You will!!! Think mine was day 17 or 18 this month on a 28 day cycle. Remember I tested the monitor using other tests a well, as I was starting to distrust the thing. How can that little white box know so much??! Got my first appointment at the fertility clinic at the hospital on Tuesday. Going to ask their option on the monitor. Dreading taking my husband to the appointment as he hates talking about this stuff.

i'm just looking into fertility clinics? do you pay? can your doc do anything? xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i'm just looking into fertility clinics? do you pay? can your doc do anything? xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I went to the docs after 12 months. They did some basic blood tests, checked I was ovulation and hormone levels and some stuff I don't understand. Then my husband had a sperm sample taken. He had to drop that off at local hospital. It took me two months to persuade him to do that as he thought I was stressing too soon. Then they referred us to fertility clinic. I live in south Manchester so going to a hospital in Stockport. Appointment date was about 10 weeks. We both have to go to first appointment. My husband finds it hard to talk about this stuff so it's going to be awkward!! But as my cheeky doctor said to me. ' you can't make a baby on your own!!' I'm not paying- nhs for now. Looked into it, it can be very expensive and you don't what route you might need. The blood test and the seman samples would have cost us a 50 pound a go at least,so going to save my money for now.... Not that I have any!! Lol x

Im very excited :happydance: However Ive got to persuade DH to DTD again tonight, we done it this morning but want to send more soldiers up there :haha:

Sarah you WILL get your peak keep strong chick!!
You may peak later than you think and remember your monitor is still 'getting to know you'. I think I got lucky!

I went to the docs after 12 months. They did some basic blood tests, checked I was ovulation and hormone levels and some stuff I don't understand. Then my husband had a sperm sample taken. He had to drop that off at local hospital. It took me two months to persuade him to do that as he thought I was stressing too soon. Then they referred us to fertility clinic. I live in south Manchester so going to a hospital in Stockport. Appointment date was about 10 weeks. We both have to go to first appointment. My husband finds it hard to talk about this stuff so it's going to be awkward!! But as my cheeky doctor said to me. ' you can't make a baby on your own!!' I'm not paying- nhs for now. Looked into it, it can be very expensive and you don't what route you might need. The blood test and the seman samples would have cost us a 50 pound a go at least,so going to save my money for now.... Not that I have any!! Lol x

thanks hun, yeah i'll think about the drs, but she wont be happy, my weight etc.... borderline anorexic :cry:
xxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im very excited :happydance: However Ive got to persuade DH to DTD again tonight, we done it this morning but want to send more soldiers up there :haha:

Sarah you WILL get your peak keep strong chick!!
You may peak later than you think and remember your monitor is still 'getting to know you'. I think I got lucky!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:you go girl, tell him to get his arse in to it :haha::haha::haha: i doubt it :cry:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How long have you been TTC Sarah?

helloooo flower, this will be my 3rd time, i month on cbov, last month on this... then reset it, and this month....:shrug: i'st month, the cbov found my lh on cd12....:shrug: i think my bodies been through too much chic :wacko:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:
great thats yours is workin :happydance::happydance::happydance: well chuft my lil pot doll :hugs::hugs:

helllloooo,
cd17 STILL HIGH.......
this is my stick this am..... i have a slight 2nd blue line on my monitor one and the same on my cheapie..... dunno its a shit pic??? never seen 2 lines on cbfm stick????

Thats what mine done then next day got my peak!!!!

Sooooo I predict tomorrow you will see a peak :happydance:

3 cycles is early days so dont worry!!

Well I didnt DTD last night and this AM is not looking good. I think ive put DH under to much pressure so next time I just wont wont show him when I peak. Oh well thats me out. :shrug:

Bloody men!! :-(

Thats what mine done then next day got my peak!!!!

Sooooo I predict tomorrow you will see a peak :happydance:

3 cycles is early days so dont worry!!

Well I didnt DTD last night and this AM is not looking good. I think ive put DH under to much pressure so next time I just wont wont show him when I peak. Oh well thats me out. :shrug:

Bloody men!! :-(

i dont know if you could make that crappy pic out, but was monitorin my cm, and cervix is open, tried last night to dtd..... well, what an off putter, he said i was to wet, so i need to dtd today, but went to bed in a proper mood, still in a mood with him..... he said i'm putting him under too much pressure, so i went out and bought pregnacare for her n him, now lets see how much he wants this baby :growlmad: i hate fuckin men :growlmad: they dont realise that its us doing the work, he just has to spurt :haha:
was your line faded?? or strong????
xxxxxxxxxx
your not out the game at all!!!!!! xxxxxxxx:hugs:

I got my way :happydance:

Too wet??? :dohh: I thought the wetter the better or have I read your post wrong??

I said to Jay If he wants a baby he has to stop thinking about pressure and just get on and enjoy it and that he did :haha:

I got my way :happydance:

Too wet??? :dohh: I thought the wetter the better or have I read your post wrong??

I said to Jay If he wants a baby he has to stop thinking about pressure and just get on and enjoy it and that he did :haha:

no, chic you read it right, but i got my own way today too:happydance:
:haha:i said exactly the same thing to andy today:haha: he said well why did you go in a mood last night, so i explained about what my body was saying :shrug: it took us ages :haha: but we got there in the end :haha:
did you see my pic? i'm still doubtful :cry: but it looks like two lines, just make the second one out? :shrug: is that what yours was like hun? :hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah hun mine was exactly like that. I should of taken a picture for you.

:haha: Glad we both got our own way :happydance: I didnt realise Jay was so easy :haha:

I have been mega bored today so Im soooo glad your online :haha:

I reckon either tomorrow or maybe wednesday and you will get your peak!

With your OPK test (not from monitor) is it the first time you have got two lines?
I only ask because I know with those the line has to be darker or same colour as the control line to be a positive. (Ive only read that ive never used them myself)

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"