Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Ive just read up on being a volunteer and this is what ive just spotted
To be selected to participate in a trial you must be aged 18 or over and living in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area.
Thats me out lol

thats me out too then lol xxxx my sons waste of space dad lives there!!! typical:growlmad: oohhhhh are they offering freebies...... i'll go scout too lmao :happydance:
:hugs::hugs:xxxx

To be selected to participate in a trial you must be aged 18 or over and living in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area.
Thats me out lol

thats me out too then lol xxxx my sons waste of space dad lives there!!! typical:growlmad: oohhhhh are they offering freebies...... i'll go scout too lmao :happydance:

Erghhh you dont want to go there then :haha:
What area are you from? :)

Thats me out lol

Erghhh you dont want to go there then :haha:
What area are you from? :)

i live in little sutton, not far from chester.... :winkwink: how about you hun? :hugs::hugs:

I live in Basingstoke If you have ever heard of it :)

yeah, down southy????? :haha: probably not, right just had a call from clearblue, i'm on the list the fertility monitor is fully booked this tial, so i'll be trialing the opk for 3 months if i'm not preggars.... give em a bell hun, she said they send you all the info, alot of paper work and charting is involved... but ITS FREE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, :thumbup: worh it although if i had known earlier about the cbfm one i would have told you sooner, keep our eyes on the website....:winkwink:
:hugs:xxx

Yeah down south ... Ohh good one!! I will have to give them a ring in a little while. Going over to sisters now who has just turnt 18 and has a 2 week old baby awkward when Im older married and so desperate for a baby. Anyway have a nice day and I will catch up with you later
:hugs:

Yeah down south ... Ohh good one!! I will have to give them a ring in a little while. Going over to sisters now who has just turnt 18 and has a 2 week old baby awkward when Im older married and so desperate for a baby. Anyway have a nice day and I will catch up with you later

ok hun, have a good un :winkwink:
ttys
sarah:hugs:

:wave:
Today is the day AF could come and make her appearance :( But on the plus side the sun is shining, Im off work and still in bed :haha:

Today is the day AF could come and make her appearance :( But on the plus side the sun is shining, Im off work and still in bed :haha:

:flower:
today she might not come :happydance: i'm on cd24 STILL HIGH....... af comes on sunday, shouldnt it have gone low? fot 1 more stick to use tomoz, then i'm resetting it!!!:growlmad: stupid thing!!!!
hope your well chic
:hugs::hugs:

today she might not come :happydance: i'm on cd24 STILL HIGH....... af comes on sunday, shouldnt it have gone low? fot 1 more stick to use tomoz, then i'm resetting it!!!:growlmad: stupid thing!!!!
hope your well chic

I have a feeling she will be here although im still in the game until she does appear :haha:
Oh how annoying, well mine got to CD25 and was STILL high like yours and thought the same. I would of thought it would have gone back to low if AF is due on sunday UNLESS your already Preggers????
Ive reset mine and going to see what happens with my next cycle. Good Luck hun x

hope your well chic

I have a feeling she will be here although im still in the game until she does appear :haha:
Oh how annoying, well mine got to CD25 and was STILL high like yours and thought the same. I would of thought it would have gone back to low if AF is due on sunday UNLESS your already Preggers????
Ive reset mine and going to see what happens with my next cycle. Good Luck hun x

wont be preggars, stupid bloody monitor, my friggin basal thing came this mornin wtf..... best result is your rectum? JOG ONNNNNNN, what have i got myself into, :haha: oohhhh do a test to see? do you get af during day/night? :winkwink:

hope your well chic

wont be preggars, stupid bloody monitor, my friggin basal thing came this mornin wtf..... best result is your rectum? JOG ONNNNNNN, what have i got myself into, :haha: oohhhh do a test to see? do you get af during day/night? :winkwink:

:haha: :haha: :haha: I cant stop laughing!! That is how I felt when I read it and i started temp orally and then read up on it a bit more and it said you wont get your true results if you sleep with your mouth open, talk before testing, move before testing and you have to do it the same time every morning, that was just a little OTT for me so I gave up with it as it was useless as I probably do all the above and I wake up at different times depending on what time my shift starts at work :haha:
Im sticking with CBFM and it had BETTER work this time or im complaining to them haha. Im also armed with pregnacare and conception plus for my next cycle so feeling a bit more positive.
AF usually comes in the afternoon so she wont be long im sure, I Will text if she doesnt come in the next few days as I know she likes to play tricks on me at times and these tests are valuable at the amount they cost :haha:
I hope your monitor behaves for you on your next cycle!

Hey ladies,
Another reason for cbfm unreliable readings, as I found out this very morning.. is if the pee stick was not held in the urine just 3 secs.. I am sure I peaked this morning.. however, the blue dye got totally flooded as I think I held it somewhat longer.. sigh.. Will use OPK this afternoon to confirm... xx

Hey ladies,
Another reason for cbfm unreliable readings, as I found out this very morning.. is if the pee stick was not held in the urine just 3 secs.. I am sure I peaked this morning.. however, the blue dye got totally flooded as I think I held it somewhat longer.. sigh.. Will use OPK this afternoon to confirm... xx

hiya, i use a little cap? do you think that i should be testing in my stream too?? xxx:hugs:

hope your well chic

:haha: :haha: :haha: I cant stop laughing!! That is how I felt when I read it and i started temp orally and then read up on it a bit more and it said you wont get your true results if you sleep with your mouth open, talk before testing, move before testing and you have to do it the same time every morning, that was just a little OTT for me so I gave up with it as it was useless as I probably do all the above and I wake up at different times depending on what time my shift starts at work :haha:
Im sticking with CBFM and it had BETTER work this time or im complaining to them haha. Im also armed with pregnacare and conception plus for my next cycle so feeling a bit more positive.
AF usually comes in the afternoon so she wont be long im sure, I Will text if she doesnt come in the next few days as I know she likes to play tricks on me at times and these tests are valuable at the amount they cost :haha:
I hope your monitor behaves for you on your next cycle!

:haha::haha:no friggin way am i doin it that way, i thought i was off my rocker blocker, it deffo sounds way too confusin 4 me. yeah i've got 1 stick left (out of twenty) i'll use that, then use the same 1 sat and sun and just reset it if af comes, i'll be complainin with ya, its costin too much!!! or i'll use my basal thermom on em :haha: that'll scare em, well it did me :haha:
ohh keep us posted :happydance: you never know chic :happydance:
:hugs::thumbup:xxxxx

I pee in a pot and test that way? I hold it in pointing downwards for 20 seconds in the urine put the cap on, put it in the machine and put the machine on a flat surface is that not right?
Well AF hasnt arrived BUT I have cramping although its very very light its still there which makes me think shes just around the corner *sigh*

I test the same way galaxy girl. I didn't realise it would make a difference how long the test was in the pot. This is my fourth month using the machine, this month I skipped a few of the days early on when it said to test and then began testing about day 11. Usually ovulate about day 14. Then will stop testing after two egg days. Trying to use about five tests per cycle as its so expensive for those tests. I get the tests from ebay now for about 20 pound. Shame they don't have a no baby= full refund policy on the monitors.

I test the same way galaxy girl. I didn't realise it would make a difference how long the test was in the pot. This is my fourth month using the machine, this month I skipped a few of the days early on when it said to test and then began testing about day 11. Usually ovulate about day 14. Then will stop testing after two egg days. Trying to use about five tests per cycle as its so expensive for those tests. I get the tests from ebay now for about 20 pound. Shame they don't have a no baby= full refund policy on the monitors.

It says you can do it that way so dont worry :).
Thats a good way of doing it. I have reset my monitor so I think for my next cycle I will let it get to know me and then see if I can lessen the amount of sticks I use. Clearblue must be making some serious money these things are really expensive! Good job hubby doesnt see my ebay account :haha:

Hey ladies :wave: I've been MIA ( missing in action - for Sarah LOL!!!)

How are we all?? Guess what I still am getting highs...... Wtf!!
Oh and positive opks since Monday! Dunno what the bejesus is going on lol!

Sarah are you still highs too?

Galaxy girl did the witch show? Can't believe you haven't taken a preg test :)

Off too google clearblue volunteers ;)

Also love the idea of no baby after 6 months full refund with compensation from clearblue woop woop!

Hey ladies,

hiya, i use a little cap? do you think that i should be testing in my stream too?? xxx:hugs:

:flower: actually, you are doing very well to test with a cup instead. I always get clearer results if I use a cup! I will make sure I always use a cup going forward (15 secs) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->