Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

All our times will come think we should all look forward to next cycle when our wonderful machines will know more about our cycle than we do lol

Sarah I've been on here too long and know all the lingo! Just shout if u don't know what it is :)

All having a good evening? Been out for a meal with oh, Scarlett and my mum :) talking wedding plans

Sarah I tend to do first thing in morning dip in same as the cbfm test sticks then when I get home from work. I think they suggest not using morning urine

Chins up girls we'll get our bfps soon :)

All our times will come think we should all look forward to next cycle when our wonderful machines will know more about our cycle than we do lol

Sarah I've been on here too long and know all the lingo! Just shout if u don't know what it is :)

All having a good evening? Been out for a meal with oh, Scarlett and my mum :) talking wedding plans

Sarah I tend to do first thing in morning dip in same as the cbfm test sticks then when I get home from work. I think they suggest not using morning urine

Chins up girls we'll get our bfps soon :)

bfps= blue fertility peak soon? :haha: af=aunt flo :haha: hey hey, your gonna be my dictionary lmao xxxx
well cd23 WHAT A SHOCK NOOOOOOOOO PEAK lmao :haha: thats my moan, i some how got my cheap opks yesterday and ended up buying a basal thermometer (they came with a chart) wtf am i supposed to be doing with that one now, me thinks i'm digging a big hole and i'm gonna fall in it :winkwink: oh my god andy thinks i'm off my rocker blocker which yeah i am lol, hope you had a lovely meal chic? xxxx
everyone else ok?:thumbup:xx

sarah
:hugs::hugs:xxxx

:haha:Haha Sarahk you certainly cheer me up when Im feeling down!
I tried temping but it was just to much hard work there is so much more to it then just taking your temperature, you have to do it the same time every morning before you move or even talk! I cant help but talk :haha: so i never got a true reading.
Im sticking to my cbfm and hoping it will work its magic soon, Ive only read positive reviews on it so I am hoping my next cycle will be my month or better still our month if you dont get your BFP this time round :)

I tried temping but it was just to much hard work there is so much more to it then just taking your temperature, you have to do it the same time every morning before you move or even talk! I cant help but talk :haha: so i never got a true reading.
Im sticking to my cbfm and hoping it will work its magic soon, Ive only read positive reviews on it so I am hoping my next cycle will be my month or better still our month if you dont get your BFP this time round :)

i tell you i'm not right in the head me, oh it deffo wont work for me, i probably talk in my sleep or something:haha: i think is getting out of hand now (on my part) lmao ! i'll wake up in the mornin with a thermometer shoved somewhere my bedside table with a little cup ,sticks everywhere and trying to see/write in the dark!!! how funny..... i'm gonna take a pic titled "the state of me" and you can all have a laugh!!! :haha: that will put a smile on your face, hope your ok hun? xxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

i tell you i'm not right in the head me, oh it deffo wont work for me, i probably talk in my sleep or something:haha: i think is getting out of hand now (on my part) lmao ! i'll wake up in the mornin with a thermometer shoved somewhere my bedside table with a little cup ,sticks everywhere and trying to see/write in the dark!!! how funny..... i'm gonna take a pic titled "the state of me" and you can all have a laugh!!! :haha: that will put a smile on your face, hope your ok hun? xxxxxxx

:haha: Yeah you cant do it if you sleep with your mouth open either (thats if you test orally)
I thought this ttc business would be a doddle I so did not think a year down the line I would be spending £100's on fertility monitors and sticks!!
Its a crazy business and im sure hubby thinks im bonkers peeing on a stick every morning!
Im ok this morning ive got the week off work :happydance: so i shouldnt complain but the dreaded AF is fast approching and is due tomorrow and i just KNOW she is coming to come bang on time laughing away as she does :L
How are you today?

:haha: Yeah you cant do it if you sleep with your mouth open either (thats if you test orally)
I thought this ttc business would be a doddle I so did not think a year down the line I would be spending £100's on fertility monitors and sticks!!
Its a crazy business and im sure hubby thinks im bonkers peeing on a stick every morning!
Im ok this morning ive got the week off work :happydance: so i shouldnt complain but the dreaded AF is fast approching and is due tomorrow and i just KNOW she is coming to come bang on time laughing away as she does :L
How are you today?

:flower:yeah i know, its costing a bloody fortune, i run out of sticks on friday and af:haha: comes either late sat night during the night or sun morn.... don't feel preggers, are you re-settin your monitor? i think i might even tho it was new off ebay, i didnt get it till cd5, but then your still lokkin at cost a fortune.com cos i was reading the booklet yesterday and it says a minority of people wont get their peak the first time! so i thought i knew it, i knew that would be me!!!!:haha: but then i think if i set it from scratch its gonna have to get to know me again? what you doin chicaroo????

I have reset mine but only because i know i bought it second hand and was silly to think it had already been reset :dohh: If it doesnt work for my next cycle then im going to be annoyed :haha:
Ive just bought another 20 sticks and hoping I dont use them all this time round but will keep you updated.
I had highs from about CD8! right up until CD 25 and then i reset the darn thing.
Better luck next time for both of us i think! Lol

How are you today?

have you been on the clearblue site and seen that test thing they are offering? i say test thing cos i aint got a bloody clue what it is, :haha: i just filled in the form xx
:hugs:

Oh no I havent! But I will be doing that right now!

p.s You can call me Rachel :)

I have reset mine but only because i know i bought it second hand and was silly to think it had already been reset :dohh: If it doesnt work for my next cycle then im going to be annoyed :haha:
Ive just bought another 20 sticks and hoping I dont use them all this time round but will keep you updated.
I had highs from about CD8! right up until CD 25 and then i reset the darn thing.
Better luck next time for both of us i think! Lol

yeah, they should have reset it! cos it stores their info for 6 months grrrrrr do you think i should reset mine cos i set it on cd5???? :dohh:
:hugs::hugs: xxxxx

yeah go on it, and just fill it in, let me know what you think :winkwink: cos it doesnt really say or i'm just a dumbo, probably wants an egg or somethin lol:dohh:

:hugs::hugs:xxxxx

yeah go on it, and just fill it in, let me know what you think :winkwink: cos it doesnt really say or i'm just a dumbo, probably wants an egg or somethin lol:dohh:

:haha: :haha: That just made me laugh out loud! Its good to have someone like you around to lighten the mood.
Although I cant seem to find what your talking about :dohh:
Could you send me the link?

:haha: :haha: That just made me laugh out loud! Its good to have someone like you around to lighten the mood.

now your getting technical, i just went on the clearblue official website and there is an annoying woman standing in a box at the start of the home page, asking if anyone is using their products.... hold on i'll go on it :thumbup:brb xxx

now your getting technical, i just went on the clearblue official website and there is an annoying woman standing in a box at the start of the home page, asking if anyone is using their products.... hold on i'll go on it :thumbup:brb xxx

:wacko: the bimbo has gone, well shes still there but shes not asking you to fill out a form if your using the clearblue products..... email them at contact us and say that you have heard about them lookin for volunteers tell them a bit about yourself blah blah and they asked whats the best time to call you so give them your phone number, or there is a phone number you can ring and just ask????:shrug: worth a try hun xxx

:haha:
Yeah will do :)

:thumbup:just typed into google clearblue volunteers, on the first page it tells you about them wanting study/trials..... fill in a form and they call you and send you out a product to trial for three months, i filled it in on the website about a week ago, no email or call :shrug: i might try ringing them too, hey if it saves you a bit of wonga innit xxx

Ohhh ill search that on google now I could do with some freebies!

Ive just read up on being a volunteer and this is what ive just spotted
To be selected to participate in a trial you must be aged 18 or over and living in the Bedford and Milton Keynes area.
Thats me out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->