Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

No I havent :)

Bloody monitor is still high. Dont think I ov this cycle :cry:

No I havent :)

Bloody monitor is still high. Dont think I ov this cycle :cry:

:shrug:christ, i'm a fine 1, how many months have i been on it, just saw 1 peak.... i think i'll probably ovulate twice a year :dohh: but i'm hungry in the day now, so i'm hoping i'll gain a few pounds, then ov more... hey, its a pain in the arse, i know, but we did know you didnt ov every month :growlmad: so, i guess we'll have to get used to it :growlmad:
what times he back:haha:
tell him you've been on the floor all afternoon in agony hehehehe:haha: xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yeah its just annoying.
Oh well 1 stick left and then goodbye monitor for a few months.

See I need to loose weight so I can conceive and you need to gain lol.

I have no Idea what time hes home. He left at 10:50 and its not 3:30!!
He must be having a good time! :haha:

Yeah its just annoying.
Oh well 1 stick left and then goodbye monitor for a few months.

See I need to loose weight so I can conceive and you need to gain lol.

I have no Idea what time hes home. He left at 10:50 and its not 3:30!!
He must be having a good time! :haha:

:haha:he might be in one of those awkward situations tho lol :haha: has he phoned or texted? xx:hugs:

:haha: GOOD im hope hes sat there bored out of his mind wishing he waited for me so he had someone to talk too!!!

No nothing!

:haha:he's probably sulking then, :haha: thinkin BITCH :haha: leavin me here on my own, what time were you supposed to be there :haha::haha:xxx

yeah was just literally straightening my hair - was almost done too :haha:

:haha:OMG.... what was he stressin over then?? jesus, i think andys got pmt too... he's been acting like that, i swear he's pregnant, he's like, ooh i've just been sick, ooohh i've got backache, ooohhh i havent been to the toilet for 2 days... i'm like wtf... you sound like your fuckin pregnant!! why cant i be feeling like that lmao... he's gone to bed, for a "nap":haha: been out today, he was honestly as bad as me a few days before af... we went to the pub, i said i was hungry, he saw you had to pay n display... omfg... never heard him swear so much, he was like get in the car.. not fuckin payin LMFTO :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:haha::haha:INNIT.... jesus, oh and when we got back right, i always put my jim jams on, he puts trackies on, he said to me, :haha: listen to this:haha: you just stand infront of the mirror and hold your top up :haha: he lifted his up :haha: he said, look,look how bloated i am, compared to you....:haha: tell ya, i nearly wet my knickers.... wtf... is he pregnant? LMFAO xxxxxx:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:haha:

Oh dear!! hahahaha. He stopped taking the pills didnt he? How strange!

:haha:

Oh dear!! hahahaha. He stopped taking the pills didnt he? How strange!

:haha:yeah, god knows whats going on... i wanna be like that :growlmad: not fair.... so there he is upstairs... "nappin" away lmao, wtf ????? can men get pregnant? lmao xxx:hugs::hugs:

Hahaha no they can not unless hes not really a man!?!?!?!?! :haha:

Nappin!? Madness lol

Nope!!

Ive just text him saying "well you must be having a good time"

Ive got a feeling hes gone to his mates or something!!
that or hes driving!

yeah could be driving hun.... oooh i dont envy him when he gets back lmao xxx

Sarah I feel I have known you all my life Im so glad I have you to talk too :hugs:

Its so good to know that I can come on here for a rant and you wont judge me but just join in!! :haha:

Thats my cheesy side out!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->