Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

:haha: You make me chuckle.

I feel really naughty :haha: :blush:

The annoying thing is I know it all means nothing this month cos I obviously havent even Od :cry:

:haha::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::haha:
well atleast you enjoyed it........ so what, its gettin too serious, even i'm already thinkin, oh god... in a week an a half time... be back dtd... see thats not good is it? even andy aint had the horn bug :haha: which i think he's probably feeling the same as me :wacko: turned it into a chore, but if we want a baby, it wasnt just gonna happen over night xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah exactly.

Jay seems to get the 'horn bug' either before or after my fertile window and thats just not good enough :haha:

Good News ... Jay said I can get a puppy :happydance:

Not sure I believe him yet though :\

Yeah exactly.

Jay seems to get the 'horn bug' either before or after my fertile window and thats just not good enough :haha:

Good News ... Jay said I can get a puppy :happydance:

Not sure I believe him yet though :\

:cry:ahh you could have had one of mine :cry:
what you gonna get tho :happydance::happydance:

I know!!! :cry: Although you do live 3.5 hours away from me! :headspin:

I would really like a labradoodle or a cockapoo or just a dog that doesnt moult :haha: but a medium size dog not a little one or a big one if you know what I mean :haha:

But there isnt any in my area or if there is theyre something ridiculous like £700. I would only have like £200 to spend :dohh:

I know!!! :cry: Although you do live 3.5 hours away from me! :headspin:

I would really like a labradoodle or a cockapoo or just a dog that doesnt moult :haha: but a medium size dog not a little one or a big one if you know what I mean :haha:

But there isnt any in my area or if there is theyre something ridiculous like £700. I would only have like £200 to spend :dohh:

:haha:ahhh a pug..... so cute, weimeramers are gorgeous too :winkwink::happydance: oh i dunno whats better, a puppy or baby lol xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ive looked on preloved and pets 4 homes .. Any other websites I can browse for a pooch?

Ive looked on preloved and pets 4 homes .. Any other websites I can browse for a pooch?

:haha:err let me think what i had mine on?.....gumtree, vivastreet, free ads, free webs, google search top websites to advertise puppies forsale, i had the best luck on that pets4homes and then gumtree, erm.... local paper on the internet, do you get the chronicle or a big weekly paper? buy and sell? ooooohhhh how exciting :happydance:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok ill look on google etc. Thanks :hugs:

CD21 STILL HIGH!! :cry:

1 stick left snd then thats it

HELPPPPP

Having one of those days where I just cant stop crying!!! Im being really pathetic and need a slap :haha:

So last night mum and dad took my sister out for dinner with all their friends cos my sister has had a baby and this is apparently brillaint!! Even though she had her at the young age of 17 and is on and off with her BF. She lives with mum and dad and unable to pay any kind of rent etc.

Just to top it off its Jays mums 50th today and we were invited to go out for a meal with the whole family, well I werent ready in time so Jay left without me

:cry:

:haha::haha::trouble::gun: OMG.... sort ya head out girl... lmao, yeah my shit head brothers bird is havin hers on the 21st :growlmad: god i hate these family do's.... always spells disaster!!!!:haha::haha:
has he gone?
are you not going? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

No im at home. He left at 10:50 cos it was a bit of a drive away. He left me at home because I was still straightening my hair! :haha:

No im at home. He left at 10:50 cos it was a bit of a drive away. He left me at home because I was still straightening my hair! :haha:

:haha:just cause of that???? omg.... what is up with men? so he's out with the family and your at home? where do they live? you drive dont you chic? xxx:haha:

Yeah I drive But I am so not driving over an hour away :haha:

Its his family so im not worried to much I just dont want them thinking I didnt bother :shrug:

Yeah I drive But I am so not driving over an hour away :haha:

Its his family so im not worried to much I just dont want them thinking I didnt bother :shrug:

:growlmad:yeah he's naughty... you tell him i'm gonna come n twat him :haha: does put you in an awkward position, :dohh: they'll prob think you couldnt be arsed, andys been to his mums the past couple of weekends without me, and she said, does sarah not like commin here? nah its not that, andys goes at about 7.00am so he can get back... so i am SURE AS SHIT NOT GETTING UP FOR THAT!! but its deffo not her, its just me bein a lazy cow:haha:
oh no he's in the dog house again... another sunday of the silent treatment lmfao:haha:
what time will he get back :haha::haha::haha: xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Treat them mean to keep them keen :haha:

Na its ok I dont mind as I didnt actually want to go but i was going to grin and bare it just to show my face lol

Treat them mean to keep them keen :haha:

Na its ok I dont mind as I didnt actually want to go but i was going to grin and bare it just to show my face lol

:haha::haha:you go girl... yeah, i know what you mean, are you thinkin like i would be, *******s... all sittin there talkin about me lmao xxx:haha:

Yeah probably thinking im horrible not turning up.
I didnt even think Jay would go alone, Hes quite a shy person and although hes a mummys boy thats as far as it goes hes not bothered about the rest of his family ... Or so I thought :haha:

Yeah probably thinking im horrible not turning up.
I didnt even think Jay would go alone, Hes quite a shy person and although hes a mummys boy thats as far as it goes hes not bothered about the rest of his family ... Or so I thought :haha:

:haha::haha::haha:when he gets back... tell him your going to view a puppy ON YOUR OWN.. since you dont do things together...:haha: that well pisses andy off when i say that lmao xxxx:hugs:

:haha:

I dont think that would bother Jay :(

I need to think of something though, Just so he regrets it or at least feels bad lol

:haha:

I dont think that would bother Jay :(

I need to think of something though, Just so he regrets it or at least feels bad lol

:haha:tell him that you've been bleeding really bad, that will make him feel guilty :haha: but you havent tho, no???:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->