Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

:hugs: thanks chiccy, got to take josh today for an operation in hospital.... bloody hell, been there 3 times this week :growlmad: he's having the bloody snip :wacko: oh i hope you get your peak :hugs: so its a deffo bye bye margret :shrug:
oh dont leave me :sad2::brat:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh gosh its all happening your way!

Well CD19 and still HIGH I give up I think I only have like 2 sticks left so after that it can do one.

I will still be on here for my daily chat!

Anyway I only came on here quick to moan :haha:
Now off for a shower to get ready to go out :happydance:

Oh gosh its all happening your way!

Well CD19 and still HIGH I give up I think I only have like 2 sticks left so after that it can do one.

I will still be on here for my daily chat!

Anyway I only came on here quick to moan :haha:
Now off for a shower to get ready to go out :happydance:

:haha:OMG I'M SUCH A SPAZ..... so i took the little fella to the hospital yesterday, i was the usual, josh if you keep moaning you wont need an anasetic cos i'll knock you out.... so got there for 11.45, to the childrens ward, 12.00 nurses came round to do his obs, 5.00 they friggin called him to theatre, i went up with him, he lay on the bed, they put like a canular in his hand, omg he looked liked a rabbit in the headlights... i kept saying look at me baby, now count to ten, keep your eyes on me, keep looking at me, he started counting, they started laughing said they hadnt injectecd it yet so i looked, it was just going in, he went ow it hurts... started to panic... i said keep looking at me josh... now count to ten, he went 1 errr.... i feel weird mummy 2..... err eyes twitching everywhere 3.... gone... i fuckin burst out crying WHAT A MUPPET!! he looked so scared..... :hugs: my brave little soldier :hugs: so hes back to his normal self today.... fancy me doing that... wtf is wrong with me, well i was in AGONY all day, mum n dad were there, i felt like i was gonna come on, the pain was that bad... had to keep going to the loo to check :blush: not bloody due for a week??????
still high hun????
oh i dunno chiccy, the pain i felt yesterday was as bad as ovulation pain, can you ovulate twice????
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ohh poor you!!!

I think I would be the same, hes still your little boy :hugs:

YEP STILL BLOODY HIGH CD20 TODAY :dohh: Just kill me now!!

I dunno about ovulating twice BUT could possibly be implantation cramps :happydance:

Ohh poor you!!!

I think I would be the same, hes still your little boy :hugs:

YEP STILL BLOODY HIGH CD20 TODAY :dohh: Just kill me now!!

I dunno about ovulating twice BUT could possibly be implantation cramps :happydance:

:haha:doubt it.... its me your talking about:haha:
:blush: ahhh honestly chiccy, if you were there i would have said to you "slap me", i dunno what it was, it was his little face.. he looked so scared, and when he went mummy.... i felt helpless and his eyes went, then bang out... :haha: WHAT A TWAT!!!! , well i didnt bloody help when the nusre is going is this your signature, is this your name? are you who you say you are? and i'm telling josh to focus on me, i nearly said... look you stupid fuckin woman, hold on, my son needs me here.... do you know what i mean? christ i'd been sitting with him for 6hrs, i wasnt just some random, who walked in off the streets... i should have, josh would have laughed, and realized i was being my normal self and not panicking:haha: ooooohhh i tell ya, so when they wheeled him off i turned to her and went WHAT???? , she looked at me, and went its ok, i've got everything i need... silly cow :growlmad:
still bloody high????, oh yyou watch, i'll be bloody low next month... :growlmad: nah we havent done the deed so if it was that horrible ovulation again, then i'm out.... i though implantation was spotting??
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww bless him!

Nurses can be really insensitive sometimes! She is certainly lucky you didnt go mad at her, I think she got let off lightly :haha:

I dunno whats gone wrong this cycle and feeling rather rubbish about it :cry:
Doesnt help that Jay woke me up at 7:15am and in one of his annoying moods so I am super grumpy today!
Ive left him in bed and come downstairs because I cant bear being around him right now :haha:

No you can get implantation cramping and no spotting or you can just get spotting or both! Differs from woman to woman. So fingers xd for you :happydance:

Aww bless him!

Nurses can be really insensitive sometimes! She is certainly lucky you didnt go mad at her, I think she got let off lightly :haha:

I dunno whats gone wrong this cycle and feeling rather rubbish about it :cry:
Doesnt help that Jay woke me up at 7:15am and in one of his annoying moods so I am super grumpy today!
Ive left him in bed and come downstairs because I cant bear being around him right now :haha:

No you can get implantation cramping and no spotting or you can just get spotting or both! Differs from woman to woman. So fingers xd for you :happydance:

:haha:it wouldnt be the firt time i've had to sign a form in hospital, i had to when i went into labour... i was on the floor and wouldnt get up, i was pushing, i dialated from 2-10 in 20 mins, so whilst i was on the floor i had to sign this form for protection for the nurse, i wasnt gonna hit her, well i dont think i was, i just felt like she thought i was pushing for the fuckin fun of it :haha:
ooohhhh noooo, is he in the dog house again? :haha: whats up now hun? xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha:
She probably feared for her life haha

Nothing serious he just thought it would be funny to wake me up by poking and prodding me and 'beeping' me on the nose :haha: Not funny lol
Im just so tired I could of done with a lie in this morning.

I think weekends he should sleep in the spare room, He wasnt pleased with my proposal of that though :haha:

:haha:
She probably feared for her life haha

Nothing serious he just thought it would be funny to wake me up by poking and prodding me and 'beeping' me on the nose :haha: Not funny lol
Im just so tired I could of done with a lie in this morning.

I think weekends he should sleep in the spare room, He wasnt pleased with my proposal of that though :haha:

:haha::haha:oh andys has done that before ONCE....:haha: think he realized that, that is NOT a good way to wake me up :haha: its not even annoying its like.. full blown I DONT EVEN FIND THIS FUNNY! KICK THE DOOR THEN SLAM IT.... he hasnt done it since, i didnt speak to him for a whole day :haha: yeah i wondered why you were up so early hun? no more bleeding? xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

yeah I wouldnt usually be up this early I dont usually open my eyes until 9:30 on weekends :haha:

No not had anymore bleeding. Its all a bit strange I dont understand whats going on :(

yeah I wouldnt usually be up this early I dont usually open my eyes until 9:30 on weekends :haha:

No not had anymore bleeding. Its all a bit strange I dont understand whats going on :(

well as long as you've had no more bleeds :hugs: no, i'm like that, i dont know whats going on with me, the pain i felt yesterday was like cd1.... but no blood, just discharge???? :shrug:
its gettin on my nerves all this... my boobs were hurting a bit yesterday, but there ok today? was like af? :shrug:
xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i doubt it, my boobs dont hurt as much today, and i've had no spotting, just dont know what that horrible pain was????? xxxxxx

No probably not as It would still be early days!

Some woman get no symptoms at all. When I was pregnant back in 2010 I had nothing literally! All I had was implantation spot and missed period :shrug:

No probably not as It would still be early days!

Some woman get no symptoms at all. When I was pregnant back in 2010 I had nothing literally! All I had was implantation spot and missed period :shrug:

:haha:well i had bloody nothin, just pukin vodka! i was 6 weeks.... but i tell ya, i've never felt pain like the ovulation one, and then yesterday.... i wonder if the psychic is right? she said i had cysts????? do you think that these pains could be that??? :shrug:
what you doing anyway hun? dunno whats wrong with me, i'm just sooooo cant be arsed.... been like this all month??? xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Dont you just love it when your OH gets the 'horn' as you call it Sarah :haha: and you end up having great sex :haha: :blush:

We havent had random during the day sex since the early days of movinng in our house!!

Dont you just love it when your OH gets the 'horn' as you call it Sarah :haha: and you end up having great sex :haha: :blush:

We havent had random during the day sex since the early days of movinng in our house!!

:haha::haha:he's got the horn bug.... lmao.... yeah random sex is so much better than what were doing.... thats the biggest problem, turning it into a chore :dohh:
but you naughty girl, its not supposed to be fun, its supposed to be a chore :haha::haha::haha: only jokin... much better that way :winkwink::haha::laugh2::sex::tease:xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: You make me chuckle.

I feel really naughty :haha: :blush:

The annoying thing is I know it all means nothing this month cos I obviously havent even Od :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->