Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Sarah I feel I have known you all my life Im so glad I have you to talk too :hugs:

Its so good to know that I can come on here for a rant and you wont judge me but just join in!! :haha:

Thats my cheesy side out!! :haha:

:hugs:ahhh i feel the same about you hun, i was all worried about you the other day, andy was like cant you stay off that, i was like NO... RACHEL NEEDS ME.... :hugs: hey i dont judge anyone, i'm just me, people dont get me, but i say, treat people the way they treat you... and your so lovely, like my little bessie mate.. hey were going through hell together here :haha: but, we can have a banter about it too, not so serious xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I defo feel like I could tell you anything!! and I pretty much do :haha: Poor you!!

I could never have these kind of conversations with my girlfriends!!

Thank goodness for this thread and meeting you!! :hugs:

I defo feel like I could tell you anything!! and I pretty much do :haha: Poor you!!

I could never have these kind of conversations with my girlfriends!!

Thank goodness for this thread and meeting you!! :hugs:

:hugs:ahhh stop it, you'll have me cryin in a min, :hugs: i think we clicked from day 1, i know, how mad was it meeting, same day cycles, we r like twins me and you, ahhh i'd love andy to drive me down your way one day, i'd love to meet you xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: Im shy in real life believe it or not!!

We will have to stay buddies no matter where life takes us!
and defo meet up even if we meet half way :happydance:

:haha: Im shy in real life believe it or not!!

We will have to stay buddies no matter where life takes us!
and defo meet up even if we meet half way :happydance:

:hugs:ahhh yeah deffo, well hopefully when we meet, we'll have bumps :happydance: we've got fb, and phones, nah i class you as a true friend, all the others are just, associates really, met through smack, drink, and just being a knob, dont worry i can be shy too :haha: yeah it would be soo nice to meet :hugs: just gonna have tea, ttys chiccy xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes with bumps would be awesome!!!

Im sure I wouldnt stay shy around you anyway!

:hugs: :hugs:

Enjoy your tea my love xx

Yes with bumps would be awesome!!!

Im sure I wouldnt stay shy around you anyway!

:hugs: :hugs:

Enjoy your tea my love xx

:haha:cause ya wouldnt, youd take one look at me and we'd both burst out laughin, i'm no different in real than i am on here.... ttys and see if naughty jays home lmfao xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well ill be going out soon so screw him if hes not home, he can wonder where I am :happydance:

Well ill be going out soon so screw him if hes not home, he can wonder where I am :happydance:

:hugs:this is one of the things i wont put off in my life,is meeting you :hugs: i'm so sorry i didnt come back on:cry: started watchin a film after tea, and fell asleep :cry: hope you didn't go out on your own :growlmad: oh god, wonder what happened when he got back hehehehehe :haha:xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Sarah thought I had better come and give you the low down!

So I went into town with the girls last night. Didnt leave until 9pm and Jay still wasnt home so I thought oh well Im off out. At about 11:30 I got a text asking where I was I told him in town and he went mad!
I know what your thinking charming huh. So he told me not to bother coming home so I thought fine and stayed at my mums.
Anyway so glad I didnt come home as he had put his key in the door so I couldnt get in!! And I bloody walked home :haha:

Anyway I went back to my mums to get my front door key as she keeps it because we rarely use the front door and hey presto I got in.
So Ive taken his door key that he left in the door and now he wont have a key.
His fault I say :growlmad:

Hi Sarah thought I had better come and give you the low down!

So I went into town with the girls last night. Didnt leave until 9pm and Jay still wasnt home so I thought oh well Im off out. At about 11:30 I got a text asking where I was I told him in town and he went mad!
I know what your thinking charming huh. So he told me not to bother coming home so I thought fine and stayed at my mums.
Anyway so glad I didnt come home as he had put his key in the door so I couldnt get in!! And I bloody walked home :haha:

Anyway I went back to my mums to get my front door key as she keeps it because we rarely use the front door and hey presto I got in.
So Ive taken his door key that he left in the door and now he wont have a key.
His fault I say :growlmad:

:haha::haha:the fuckin cheek of him!!! he'd fuckin been out all day, no phone call, text.... :shrug: nah, i dont fuckin blame ya for going out, hehehehe thought you knew me well enough by now, i would have done the same BUT, pre-planned it, so he couldnt get in, and you had your mums key so you could have got in, and left yours in the door to stop him :haha::haha: i cant believe that cheeky twat!!! sorry i know its your husband... nah fuckin cheeky twat!!! :haha: so where is he now? as long as your ok? men, honestly, knob heads... ooohhh i would so have waited in the dark, and when he walked in smashed him in the face with a pan!! god i remember doin that to my ex, he was out all day, and i needed wine, he knew that, he had my money, so i put the old fashioned latch on the door, josh was sittin in the front room with me :haha: he was like no mummy, no, he kicked the door latch, i jumped up, went to the door, i had the pan behind my back... josh was screaming, i said "did you get my wine and fags" he passed them to me, i pushed josh back... and smashed him so hard in the face with a brass bottom pan, his nose splattered... he called the police, they took me outside... and he told them i was crazy and to lock me up, so i got arrested... fuckin knob!!!! :haha::haha:
omg... its so funny how men think its ok for them to do what they want, but not us, how come he turned it around and all of a sudden its your fault?? classic :haha::haha:
so are you at home? wheres he? have you spoken yet? lmfao xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry I havent been on.
Well hes just been acting like nothing has happened!
A mutual friend has invited us round for a bbq so we all went accross to Asda :shrug:

Anyway Ive been out here there and everywhere done so much walking!! I will get fit!! :haha:

Sorry I havent been on.
Well hes just been acting like nothing has happened!
A mutual friend has invited us round for a bbq so we all went accross to Asda :shrug:

Anyway Ive been out here there and everywhere done so much walking!! I will get fit!! :haha:

:haha::haha:sounds familiar :haha: yep you will get fit chic :happydance: is it boiling hot? phew it is up here... fuckin doin a casserole, in 100000000 degrees :dohh: oh well, we'll eat later :haha:
as long as your ok hun, let it go innit, plenty of ways to keep on reminding him what a tit he was :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah I wont let him forget it. I need to think of something to ensure he regrets it although I have a feeling he already does :haha:

Its about 20 here its beautiful :)

Yeah I wont let him forget it. I need to think of something to ensure he regrets it although I have a feeling he already does :haha:

Its about 20 here its beautiful :)

:haha::haha:i'm sure he does lmfao, still think the pan would have worked:haha: hey that fuckin pregnant fairy has gone for a "nap" AGAIN.... hey i tell ya if i was pregnant, how ace would that be?.... him with all the symptoms lmfao, oh i do make myself chuckle sometimes hehehehe xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey girls. Just read up on your posts.Ran out of Internet credit on my mobile so only checking in on the iPad I share with husband and he hates me coming on here plus he's always playing games on the iPad so I have to steal it off him.

My husband arranged for his mum and dad to come around on Saturday morning and I'd already planned to go out so he was also sulking and I think they think I'm antisocial. (He only told me that we're coming the night before.)

Really hoping you both get your bfps this month. Not long for you.Will you be testing before AF is due??

Hey girls. Just read up on your posts.Ran out of Internet credit on my mobile so only checking in on the iPad I share with husband and he hates me coming on here plus he's always playing games on the iPad so I have to steal it off him.

My husband arranged for his mum and dad to come around on Saturday morning and I'd already planned to go out so he was also sulking and I think they think I'm antisocial. (He only told me that we're coming the night before.)

Really hoping you both get your bfps this month. Not long for you.Will you be testing before AF is due??

:haha:hey hun, how r u? god you girlies take the relaxed approach to everything, when andy does that to me about his mum, i sulk for that day, then she's here.... when she goes... i sulk, then i wake up the next day and sulk and moan, and then probably the day after that :haha: but i'm not right in the head lmao, ohh i hope shes ok, she aint been on since yesterday afternoon????
god i dunno what humpty dumpty is up to??? :wacko: you know he asked me for that random stick? we'll now he's bloody flashin... oh god i dont want af to come early, i'm on a 28 day cycle, she comes sat... like always???? what do you thinks going on there? considering it was a 30 day cycle the first time? then my peak this cycle... surely it would have started flashing nearer 30days?????? :shrug:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Do you mean the m flashing? I stop looking at the machine once I get the egg. I'm on day 8 or 9 I think and it's asking for sticks but not feeding the machine until day ten. -greedy Gertrude.

I can't be bothered sulking. His mum probably just thinks I'm anti social but ill explain her son incompitance to communicate when I see her next. He's a mummy's boy.

Weird you got asked for a random stick. Really hope you get your bfp soon. bought a fertility keying off that phycic woman. I really will try anything.Back on the primrose oil:) x

:wave:

Hello ladies, Just got back from work then the gym IM KNACKERED :haha:
Sorry was really busy yesterday afternoon. Decided to walk every where to try and keep fit :haha: yes I soon regretted it!
Then took my sister for her tattoo and after that went for a bbq round the neighbours got back and it was bed time ready for work today!! :haha:

What beautiful weather it has been today!!! Shame its going to rain tomorrow :cry:

Anywho didnt feed Margret a stick yesterday as I wasnt with it to feed it one so it was high at CD22 when I checked it before bed. Then today I forgot to turn it on this morning because DH decided he wanted to DTD then it was a rush to get up and ready for work :haha: :blush:
So ill turn it on later. I doubt I would peak this late anyway??? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->