Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Well Sarah looks like we wont be twin anymore :cry:

AF is arriving early :( Hardly any normal AF pains just a dull ache - which I guess is because I didnt OV this month :cry:
Its been kind of brown spotting all day but just went to loo and its turning red :( Sorry TMI :haha: :blush:

Well Sarah looks like we wont be twin anymore :cry:

AF is arriving early :( Hardly any normal AF pains just a dull ache - which I guess is because I didnt OV this month :cry:
Its been kind of brown spotting all day but just went to loo and its turning red :( Sorry TMI :haha: :blush:

:growlmad:oh ffs, whats goin on here now.... it cant be af, you're NOT due.... :growlmad: oh well maybe, mine might spot tonight then :haha: then we can be twins again :haha: deffo af and not that bleed? :growlmad: xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Seems like AF just without the pains. But I will keep an eye on it to see if it full flow :haha:

No im like pain leading up to her showing her face then during for 2 days

No im like pain leading up to her showing her face then during for 2 days

:wacko:so no pain, but no feeling of af.... hey could be pg, you dont have to peak, cos it says you may not see one every month due to a missed test or not properly performed :happydance: how do you feel? xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well ive tested as requested and done the same as last cycle :shrug:

Just got spotting no flow yet but I guess it will come full flow tomorrow as my AF gets lighter in the evenings normally.

Yesterday at the gym i couldnt over do it because it made me feel really sick but i guess thats cos of AF coming and my body being weak.

Will let you know tomorrow evening. Wont be on in the morning cos i have to leave at 7am :cry:

:haha:you cant have af.... its not due!!! :growlmad: you have to wait for me.... :haha:
well just take it easy :trouble: after all this mad bleeding :hugs:
sooooo, whats the plan? is margret going off? or you gonna keep using her? xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Something is up with Margret :haha:
CD 26 and she is STILL asking for sticks!?!?! Does she not get the hint I DONT HAVE ANY MORE STICKS lol
I wonder if AF will come into full flow today. I guess time will tell :shrug:

No im giving up with Margret for a couple of months. Im not going to track OV for a few months just to see if I can get my BFP when not thinking about it. Will still pop on here to support you though :hugs:

CD 26 and she is STILL asking for sticks!?!?! Does she not get the hint I DONT HAVE ANY MORE STICKS lol

No im giving up with Margret for a couple of months. Im not going to track OV for a few months just to see if I can get my BFP when not thinking about it. Will still pop on here to support you though :hugs:

:nope:dont leave me... :haha: i dunno chiccy, has the bleeding stopped.. thats more important? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey.im on day 12 and its saying low which is unusual. Think I've messed mine up by not feeding it sticks last month.
My dh keeps asking what day it is and if its high or low day.Im taking galaxy's advice and just told him let just do it for fun and not to worry about the day.(obviously I will worry about the day.) trying to conceive for a long time can seriously take the fun out of it.

hope greedy Gertrude jumps to high tomorrow. Going to get some smiley Susan's I like the smiley clear blue sticks.

Do you ever get ovary pain pre ovulation?? Last month I felt my left ovary in pain this month it's might right. I could be totally imagining it though.

Do you do pregnancy tests Sarah or do you wait for AF?

Do you have any exciting weekend plans. I've got no plans whatsoever:-/

Galaxy,
I love the way you talk to Margaret. I was the same last month when I ran out of sticks. It's so stressful seeing that test symbol when you don't have any sticks.
I do think something strange is going on. Are you sure you are not pregnant and this is implantation? ????

If yours and Sarah AF keep changing by a few days and so does mine.i will be joining you both soon. We are 12 out of sync at the mo:)x.

:haha:what a mad friggin cycle... i did have massive pain when i ovulated, and been having period pains since... af is due in the morning, so cos i'm like clock work, if she doesnt show her face, i will test sunday :shrug: or maybe wait till monday :shrug: no i'm on a saturday month, so test sunday :haha: fuckin confusin myself here :haha::haha:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:nope:dont leave me... :haha: i dunno chiccy, has the bleeding stopped.. thats more important? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah Im still going to be on here supporting you BUT sticks are expensive and Margret has annoyed me this cycle :haha:

I will give it 2 months without her if nothing happens ill start using her again. DEAL??

:haha:what a mad friggin cycle... i did have massive pain when i ovulated, and been having period pains since... af is due in the morning, so cos i'm like clock work, if she doesnt show her face, i will test sunday :shrug: or maybe wait till monday :shrug: no i'm on a saturday month, so test sunday :haha: fuckin confusin myself here :haha::haha:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope AF stays aways:dust:

Hey.im on day 12 and its saying low which is unusual. Think I've messed mine up by not feeding it sticks last month.
My dh keeps asking what day it is and if its high or low day.Im taking galaxy's advice and just told him let just do it for fun and not to worry about the day.(obviously I will worry about the day.) trying to conceive for a long time can seriously take the fun out of it.

hope greedy Gertrude jumps to high tomorrow. Going to get some smiley Susan's I like the smiley clear blue sticks.

Do you ever get ovary pain pre ovulation?? Last month I felt my left ovary in pain this month it's might right. I could be totally imagining it though.

I often wonder if these monitors mess us up more than help!
So frustrating!
Im sure it wont be long until you get your peak and then your BFP :happydance:

Sending you lots of baby dust :dust:

I often wonder if these monitors mess us up more than help!
So frustrating!
Im sure it wont be long until you get your peak and then your BFP :happydance:

Sending you lots of baby dust :dust:

Sorry to hear AF is her.WIsh she would do one!!

Thanks, I don't find the monitor stressful just weird and confusing. Think I stress myself out more obsessing about wanting to be pregnant being desperate to be pregnant, and generally more obsessing. Trying to take your mind of ttc s impossible I find. If you figure it out let me know. A million people have told me when you stop thinking about it it will happen. Will just have to switch my brain off. No more obsessing tonight..... Xx

:brat:DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!! ok, ok if its really bothering you that much, i will allow you your 2 months off from me :cry::cry: well, i dunno whats goin on, no af, i've not tested as i have had weird horrible pains since i ovulated, and besides, sat aint over yet, :haha: i just have to be sure i am on a sat cycle, so if no af today, i will maybe test in the morning :shrug: but then i think if i've been in pain, and it is a cyst or something it might throw my cycle??? but i dont know, time will tell... :wacko:
thanks anyway girls, but you know its me, what are the chances of anything good happenin to me?
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ohhhhh Sarah!!!
I think this could be your month. I hope so :hugs:
The pains could be implantation etc. Fingers xd

Lazydaisys- im focusing on loosing weight and getting fit so hopefully wont have time to think about ttc.

Not sure if i should stay off here too?? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->