Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Yeah but only for the time being.

Ohhhhh I hope you get your BFP :hugs:

Im going to feel lost without my monitor!! starting to wonder if im making the right decision. Eeeek

i just want some answers on why i've had 6 period pains without the period :wacko: well i'll know more tomoz.... if i get in :shrug:
i think you should stay with margret, they are little computers, they do help, and i know how frustrating it is not to see your peak, but i've only ever seen 1, thats why i'd need humptys help, i cant go off one peak to predict the actual day of ovulation, and tbh i dont like ovulation now :haha: it hurts, :cry: its hurt since i bloody had ovulation :cry:
only you know what to do hun, if it feels like tooo much pressure then stop, but i would only do it if you wanted to, not cos the drs say so :nope: cos with or without her, you WILL be thinkin about cd and timings etc... she just helps along innit? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Well Im going to go this cycle without Margret and see what happens and then decide to do the following month.
Think Ill take each cycle as it comes :shrug:

Just going to look forward to my holiday :happydance:

That isnt even booked yet :haha:

Well Im going to go this cycle without Margret and see what happens and then decide to do the following month.
Think Ill take each cycle as it comes :shrug:

Just going to look forward to my holiday :happydance:

That isnt even booked yet :haha:

:happydance:ooohhhh where you going??? abroad? somewhere nice? xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I went to the gym and did body conditioning. It was hard going for me as haven't done a class since last summer.Going to try new dance class tomorrow keeping myself busy.

I find the monitor takes the stress away when it eventually gets to know you and works. I wish i hadn't messed mine up last month. i don't understand the people who take temperature daily and plot it on the graph that is a pain. I tried that and lasted for two days.

Do you both use your morning first wee with the monitor. I find it annoying if I wake up really early and really need the loo.

What made you want a monitor? Do you know success stories? I got keen after seeing reviews on amazon.

Well done for going to the gym lazydaisys. I have been lazy all day had a headache so I havent wanted to move. Actually cant wait to snuggle in bed with DH.

I purchased the monitor after NTNP for a year and nothing happening. I read the reviews online and thought wow this is going to do it for me but sadly it hasnt :(.

I think thats half the trouble I expected it to get me my BFP almost straight away and now im feeling deflated about it :shrug:

Oh well I wont be able to go long without using it I bet :haha:

Yeah I peed using the FMU.

Its so good not having to remember to pee in a pot in the morning :haha:

No Sarah not abroad - Its just me and my sister going and her little one which will be 3 months so will stay within the UK. Best part is my dad is paying for it :happydance:

I thought my monitor would fix everything. I thought it would take maybe three months max. I should have known when the lady on ebay said' I hope you can get some use out of it'

I'm usually very lazy hence the name. I was surprised how going to the gym gave me more energy. I find it difficult to keep it up though.

Yeah I often come back from the gym feeling like I could run a marathon. Of course I couldnt because 2 minutes previous to that I was dieing in the gym :haha:

I go at least 3 x a week and as from tomorrow (depending on how brave I feel) I might start the 30 day shred workout

Are you just going to keep going with the monitor?

Yeah keeping the monitor as it helps me to keep track of day number and every time I go hosp or doctors they ask me what day Im on.

I probably don't need it anymore as I know I ovulate between day 14-18 so bd every other day for a week or as much as possible anyway. Without the monitor I would do the same which is what i did last month when i ran out of sticks. I find it helpful to check the day when AF is due also. I've seen egg symbol each month I've used it, think I'm on my 5th month with monitor.

well panic over, or should i say, now is the time to panic.. af came today, which is ok i'm on a 30 day, which should have been a 28 day :growlmad: so i'm now stuck in this horrible dilemma..... I'M TOO SCARED TO OVULATE....:cry: i'm going to ring the drs at 8am, this is my 7th period pain this cycle.. but this one is with the blood :thumbup: BUT WHATS WRONG WITH ME???? i think the psychic is sooo right, i have got cysts... andy said he really thought he'd caught me, and i said well if you have, its not a good start is it? i meant with all the pain... IT HURTS SO MUCH, WHY WONT THE DRS HELP ME???? :cry::cry: so, i woke this morning, did a test neg needed the toilet again, wiped, and errr like a big lump of black stuff?? so i put a tampon in quick, i didnt really wanna look tbh, well i know my body, i'm like clockwork, and due to the amount of pain i was in, its interfered with my periods... please tell me that you believe me... I'M IN PAIN, I NEED THE DR TO DO SOMETHING... omg someone please help me :cry::cry:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

30 day shred is a workout dvd that you do everyday for 30 days. Its for 20 mins. 1 lady i know lost 2 stone in the 30 days. Crazy!!

Oh Sarah :hugs: :hugs:
Get to the drs today hun and dont leave until you are happy with what they sau. They will soon take their finger out their arse and help you.
Even tell them you think you have a cyst im sure they will send you for a scan.

Hope your ok. Im going off here now as need to get to work but text me!!

Big massive bear :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Sarah :hugs: :hugs:
Get to the drs today hun and dont leave until you are happy with what they sau. They will soon take their finger out their arse and help you.
Even tell them you think you have a cyst im sure they will send you for a scan.

Hope your ok. Im going off here now as need to get to work but text me!!

Big massive bear :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry:omg i'm in so much pain.... i'm trying to ring the drs, i dont want to ovulate again, how can i stop it?? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ohhh I just want to come and give you a real life hug!!

Have you taken any ibroprofen to help hun?

I hope you get an appt xxx

Ohhh I just want to come and give you a real life hug!!

Have you taken any ibroprofen to help hun?

I hope you get an appt xxx

:cry:yeah, i've been taking codeine since i ovulated, its been that bad, I REALLY DONT WANT TO OVULATE AGAIN, andy said he's gutted and to keep trying, i said i'm not even thinking about trying i'm thinking about the ammount of pain that i cant escape if i ovulate :cry::cry::cry:
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah you have to go doctors??? Did you get in??? You have to make them take you seriously!!!! I hope you managed to get in. Sorry to hear AF is here. Don't be scared it will be okxx

I feel like poo!!!

Feel really sick!! I hope I havent got this bug thats going around :-(.

AF is messing me around driving me insane!!
So wednesday spotting all day, thursday morning spotting all day then thursday late afternoon Af.
Sunday put a tampon in (tmi) Took it out hardly anything on it (ouch!)
So just put a pad on and nothing more came.
Monday put a liner on just in case! Good job I did because monday late afternoon brown spotting again on liner and when I wiped.

Arghhhhh :growlmad:

First Sarah now galaxy!!

Galaxy have you done a test just in case it's implantation bleed? You never know...

Day 16 for me high no egg. Where's that egg???

X

Sarah you have to go doctors??? Did you get in??? You have to make them take you seriously!!!! I hope you managed to get in. Sorry to hear AF is here. Don't be scared it will be okxx

:hugs:yeah thanks hun, i got in they're sending me to epau, so they will scan, he did an internal and he's baffled... thats not a shock.. it is me, he took some swabs to rule out infection, but i really dont think its inection, he had a feel he ruled out eptopic, so i said WHATS WRONG WITH ME? he was like stop shouting at me, but i told the other drs that i was having pains :growlmad: so he said your cervix is still closed and high... theres a possibility you could still be pregnant, and theres a possibility you could have misscaried? he ruled out cysts, so i'm waiting for them to ring, i really dont know what they will do? xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->