Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Ohhhhh Sarah!!!
I think this could be your month. I hope so :hugs:
The pains could be implantation etc. Fingers xd

Lazydaisys- im focusing on loosing weight and getting fit so hopefully wont have time to think about ttc.

Not sure if i should stay off here too?? :shrug:

no, they deffo feel like period pains, i think she's gonna piss me off and come this afternoon, that will piss me off as i will have to be on a 29 day :growlmad: i'm 28 or 30 :growlmad: i've got period pains now... its like they aint stopped since ovulation, i know theres something wrong with me down there... dr better sort it out, cos it hurts :growlmad:
hey, what you stayin off here for? thought you were gonna keep on here? :cry:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I wonder if coming on here is making us more obsessed.I come on here daily though!!

Fingers crossed for Sarah:) x

I'm not going anywhere. I am trying to obsess less. But realistically how can you not think about ttc when it's always on my mind anyway and to keep track on cycle days for the hospital anyway thats why im sticking with the monitor.Loads of my fiends are pregnant and talk about it all the time.

Thinking back to the time last year... I painted my house to distract myself, threw myself into work, booked some cheap holidays. Since then I've started dancing more joined the gym and loads of other things. It all boils down to fact im not pregnant.

I like coming on here as I can't talked to anybody else about this subject properly.

I'm not going anywhere. I am trying to obsess less. But realistically how can you not think about ttc when it's always on my mind anyway and to keep track on cycle days for the hospital anyway thats why im sticking with the monitor.Loads of my fiends are pregnant and talk about it all the time.

Thinking back to the time last year... I painted my house to distract myself, threw myself into work, booked some cheap holidays. Since then I've started dancing more joined the gym and loads of other things. It all boils down to fact im not pregnant.

I like coming on here as I can't talked to anybody else about this subject properly.

:happydance:yipee... i wont be talkin to myself :haha: stupid body, messin me around, its ok for her to come tomoz afternoon as i will be back on a 30, but not anytime till then..... do you think that with me ovulating, and being in so much pain for weeks, it could have messed up my cycle?? xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Could have messed up your cycle.... Could be pregnant.. It's impossible to know.I usually test so I think you are very good for waiting. If get your AF tomorrow maybe you should go doctors about those pains???

Gertrude jumped from low yesterday to high today. I'm on on day 13 so will be interested to see what day I ovulate this month as usually have about seven highs before egg but that would mean ovulating late for me. Maybe it will jump to egg in a couple of days. Bding every other day this week just to cover it. Just using the monitor as a guide. Didn't bother buying any smileys today as they are so expensive and I suppose if you bd every other day then hopefully some swimmers will be on the way to that bloody egg!!!

My dh asked me if I was going to stand on my head after bding the other day.told him I don't really think that actually works, going to have a google and find out. Keeping up with the primrose oil :)

One day we will laugh about the craziness of trying to conceive.

Fun times for me tonight. Britain's got talent or the voice??? X

Im babysitting so need some entertainment!! :haha:

Im watching Britains got talent but I also love the voice :\

I dunno what to do!!!!!
I have no sticks left and Dr said to give up with monitor folic acid etc and just distract myself so im not thinking about TTC then if not pregnant within 3 months they will do tests.

Should I stay off here for a while to stop me thinking about it or stay on here to talk to you? lol

I went for britains got talent.

I'm trying not to stess or think about ttc, but I actually think thats impossible. When I try to stop thinnking about it I struggle to last a day. Like today, went shopping with my mum saw lovely baby clothes,talked about my niece and nephew, talked about baby names!! Talked to husband about ttc. My friend that's expecting rang me to moan about being pregnant!! Lol. Ended up on here and googling stuff.THIS WAS SUPPOSED to be a not thinking about ttc day!!!!! The only way I can do it if I think it's never going to happen and tell myself not to think about it .... But then I feel sad.

Thinking about accupuncture as my next adventure. Heared its great for ttc and making you feel chilled.

I understand if you need a break from here.maybe try I week off and I'll try a week off and see how that goes.im addicted to this site.

I dunno what to do!!!!!
I have no sticks left and Dr said to give up with monitor folic acid etc and just distract myself so im not thinking about TTC then if not pregnant within 3 months they will do tests.

Should I stay off here for a while to stop me thinking about it or stay on here to talk to you? lol

My doctor told me a must take folic acid if I was even thinking about getting pregnant and been told to have sex two to three times a week and not use monitor as monitoring can cause extra stress and pressure.not getting pregnant after a long while causes stress also tho!!! People on here temping and monitoring are getting their bfps!! X

Yeah Im addicted too! I come on here as soon as I come on my laptop :haha:

Yeah I will really struggle to not think about it BUT im desperate to get fit so im hoping I can think about that more. But everytime me and DH DTD I think ohhh I hope this makes our baby.

Arghh its hard!!!!!!!

I dunno what to do!!!!!

My doctor told me a must take folic acid if I was even thinking about getting pregnant and been told to have sex two to three times a week and not use monitor as monitoring can cause extra stress and pressure.not getting pregnant after a long while causes stress also tho!!! People on here temping and monitoring are getting their bfps!! X

I think If I want the help with tests etc I need to say I have at least tried so I think thats what I need to do 'Drs orders' and see what happens :shrug:

Annoying thing is my dad has said he will pay for me and my sister to go away for a girly week away but a week away from DH is a week of no TTC :growlmad:

I had that in jan with girlie weekend and I was grumpy as got my first egg symbol on the monitor! A week away would be great though and might be just the thing.

The problem is you will roughly know when you are ovulating anyway because you know your body now and the dates of the cycle. Will it clash with the week??

My crazy friend suggested I had a month off ttc as I was getting stressed.That's just silly I think.

I refused to go on the school over night trip because I didn't want it to interfere with my baby dancing plans. I told them I'm very busy and got a lot on in the evenings. Lol x

Just checked on my calandar and Ill be around CD24 when/If we go away so I can safely say I would be in my TWW. :happydance: Thank goodness!!!!

That would make the TWW go faster and would hopefully mean we would DTD lots before I go away. Yippeee..

I feel better about it now. Thank you :)

:growlmad: oh good, your back on, so your not staying off? :cry: what are you doing about the monitor :shrug: i know you said drs orders, but, your already planning your week away around ttc :shrug: using the monitor is supposed to help us, not stress us out, i cant come of the monitor, cos with my silly body, i need to know whats going on :cry: i mean look at last cycle, it was bloody low, then i had that twinge, used smiley susan, then woke up to a peak!! thats, what i didnt get, cos, from what i read, the cm is armed with acid before its the right texture, so it would kill anything, so i think, it just changed during that day, thats why i did a smiley??? even tho the monitor was saying low... i knew something was wrong, it did feel like the start of a period pain, then the day after wow was i in pain! :growlmad: but, the monitor, was right, but, didnt give me any high??? :shrug: i think i'll do the same, if i feel a twinge again, do a smiley susan, cos i dont think that i will ovulate for a while again, so i know its gonna hurt.. well af aint been, i'll wait till tomoz, do a test, then phone the dr, maybe THIS TIME she will actually listen to me, when i told her there was something wrong, she did nothing.... so i can back it up with, missed period, which has never happened to me before, and the pain i've been having since i ovulated??? she's got to do something for me, surely??? :cry:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

If you get AF and you get those pains again I would defo go to drs. I don't really trust all doctors only you really care and know about your body and you must be in tune with it to know exact ovulation before smiley Susan. how long have you been ttc now Sarah?

I'm on day 14 which has sometimes been egg day day in the past, another high. I'm pychic predicting day 17 for little egg this week.

Galaxy, glad holiday week fits in tww:)

Should I get up and go the gym or should I stay in bed?

If you get AF and you get those pains again I would defo go to drs. I don't really trust all doctors only you really care and know about your body and you must be in tune with it to know exact ovulation before smiley Susan. how long have you been ttc now Sarah?

I'm on day 14 which has sometimes been egg day day in the past, another high. I'm pychic predicting day 17 for little egg this week.

Galaxy, glad holiday week fits in tww:)

Should I get up and go the gym or should I stay in bed?

:thumbup:thanks hun, i will, i know my body, and i know those pains were not normal... but i went to see her 2 weeks ago, she told me she would try and get me in for the ultrasound scan on my lower abdo, but remember, she didnt, i spoke to her on the phone on weds, and she said she did send the request off :haha: yeah ok, so she'll try again as she knows i'm ttc... i told her about the pains of ovulation etc... she was like oh he could have caught you, i'm not a friggin dog, thats are saying when the dogs are at it and maisy "gets caught" :haha: so i will test in the morning, then ring her... she had better actually do something this time!!!:growlmad:
we have been ttc since december, i was on smiley susan, got a smile, only did the dead 1, nothing then i upgraded to the monitor in jan... so this was my first peak on it??? so i know my body, yep your right, and those pains didn't happen in december with smiley susan?????
i'd stay in bed lol xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

well I havent set the monitor so Im going to just leave it and not use it as I havent got any sticks anyway.

Its hard to think of anything but TTC. Arghhhhhhh this is hard!!!

Sarah I think your going to get your BFP

TEST TEST TEST

well I havent set the monitor so Im going to just leave it and not use it as I havent got any sticks anyway.

Its hard to think of anything but TTC. Arghhhhhhh this is hard!!!

Sarah I think your going to get your BFP

TEST TEST TEST

:haha:i'll test tomoz, cos i've got the dr to ring for an emergency appointment then, just in case. although, yet again, it is me, and there probably wont be any friggin appointments left... I WILL TELL THEM ITS AN EMERGENCY... and i must be seen, but then they'll still say, nah you'll have to wait :cry:
so bye bye margret :cry: well you kind of know what day you ov tho dont ya chiccy xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah but only for the time being.

Ohhhhh I hope you get your BFP :hugs:

Im going to feel lost without my monitor!! starting to wonder if im making the right decision. Eeeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->