Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

I feel like poo!!!

Feel really sick!! I hope I havent got this bug thats going around :-(.

AF is messing me around driving me insane!!
So wednesday spotting all day, thursday morning spotting all day then thursday late afternoon Af.
Sunday put a tampon in (tmi) Took it out hardly anything on it (ouch!)
So just put a pad on and nothing more came.
Monday put a liner on just in case! Good job I did because monday late afternoon brown spotting again on liner and when I wiped.

Arghhhhh :growlmad:

:growlmad:god, whats wrong with us???? i'd test, i'm not gonna say dont worry, cos i'd be a fine one :haha: as i'm shittin myself, :cry: yeah have you done a test chiccy? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

First Sarah now galaxy!!

Galaxy have you done a test just in case it's implantation bleed? You never know...

Day 16 for me high no egg. Where's that egg???

X

:hugs:you will get your lil egg, god i dont wanna see an egg :cry: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cry:just got back, he opened the sack, i saw the egg and cord :cry: bye bye my little angel :cry:
not to try for 3 months... :haha: i'll leave it a month and try again xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I'm confused Sarah. Container? Sack?? I've looked back through the tread but I think I've lost a post. Hope you are ok? Xx

Big Hugs to you hun :hugs: :hugs:

I know how you feel and always here if you need a chat :hugs:

Remember onwards and upwards! xx

:cry:just got back, he opened the sack, i saw the egg and cord :cry: bye bye my little angel :cry:
not to try for 3 months... :haha: i'll leave it a month and try again xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

They say 3 months so Af gets back to normal but as I said to you my friend had a MC and literally got pregnant as soon as the bleeding stopped and went on to have a healthy little boy :shrug:

Sarah I had a dream we met up and we had the most fun!!!!

Now you have to move down this way so tell Andy to start looking for a job :haha:

Hope your ok today lovely. Been thinking about you loads.

Off to work now but text me and ill reply on my lunch break

:hugs:

Hope your well lazydaisys :hugs:

I'm confused Sarah. Container? Sack?? I've looked back through the tread but I think I've lost a post. Hope you are ok? Xx

:haha:oh sorry hun, yeah no, i had a misscariage, i had to put the lump in a container for the doc to look at :cry: i already knew anyway, but just goes to show, all these pregnancy symptoms that you look out for in ttww are shit, the only thing i noticed was yeah tender boobs, oh and obviously hadnt stopped moaning about the pain of cramps :haha: no nausea, no food cravings, no running to the toilet every 2 seconds, tbh thinking back, i was the same with josh, maybe i did have the cramps, but i was so fucked up, probably was too pissed to think anythin of it :haha: but thats me, everyone is different.... lets just say i'm unique lol :haha:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Now you have to move down this way so tell Andy to start looking for a job :haha:

:haha:hey thats not a dream, i am commin to see you, when the weather picks up, i'm gonna get andy to drive me, we can all go for somethin to eat and we will have super fun :hugs: do you know what, you have been my rock through this :hugs: i'm sooooo glad that i met you :friends::headspin: yeah i'm ok hun, you know what they say, if you fall off the horse, get back on.... :thumbup: well this month, i'm on cd3... so when humpty asks for a stick, i will give him one, then i will give him another on cd10,11,12,13,14.. then about cd24... see whats going on innit? it might stay bloody low, but i just wanna see if, it repairing, innit :shrug:
yeah well a move is on the cards.. :haha: told ya, its written in the stars, maybe destiny will bring us closer together :haha:
could be neighbours, you could come round and sit in my bin with me :haha::haha::haha:
god i love you girl..... :awww: pick me up, when i'm down, dont judge me, help me... thats what i call a friend xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah im so sorry to hear you've been having a tough time. I'm sure you will get your bfp so soon. Good idea with the horse thing:) have your cramps stopped now ?
Just off to boots to get some smiley Susan's. I know I said i wouldn't buy them but I need that smiley Susan. It's been a shit day and a crap week. Xxx

Sarah im so sorry to hear you've been having a tough time. I'm sure you will get your bfp so soon. Good idea with the horse thing:) have your cramps stopped now ?
Just off to boots to get some smiley Susan's. I know I said i wouldn't buy them but I need that smiley Susan. It's been a shit day and a crap week. Xxx

:hugs:ahh its ok hun, cramps have stopped, set the monitor to cd1 monday... but really not sure, as i'm not bleeding, :blush: its black :blush: sorry tmi :blush: yeah we like smiley susans :happydance: yeah we shall see what this cycle brings, as i'm supposed to be on a 30 (3rd time now) me and ggirl should get af sunday 9th... but i might be a little off, but as soon as i regulate, i'm getting back on that horsie :happydance: no point in cryin over spilt milk, tbh, with it being my first ov in ages... could have been a bad egg, i know that sounds cruel, but my body must have rejected it for some reason :shrug: so really i'm kind of glad, thats if it was a bad egg... but will never know... on and upwards hun :thumbup:
go get your smileys... we like them :haha: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

They had two different smileys in boots. The smiley and the non smile ones that i usually buy and then a three face option with smiley for peak, flashing smiley for high and no face for low day. They are on offer in boots at the mo bug still very expensive.

So held my wee all day and all the way home and got no smiley on the Susan!!! i reallh thought i would

Day 17 -high on the monitor. Low on susan. Think Might have ovulated already and missed it. Bding lots but missed Sunday and Monday.

Think you are doing really well sarah, you know you can achieve it now and I think your luck will change soon:) xxxx

My key ring arrived (the fertility one from that psychic Suzy. ) got a note with it saying keep it close to you... I'm defo turning into a nutter:-/

Oh Sarah im so sorry. Sending you huge hugs. At least it shows that your body can do it! X

They had two different smileys in boots. The smiley and the non smile ones that i usually buy and then a three face option with smiley for peak, flashing smiley for high and no face for low day. They are on offer in boots at the mo bug still very expensive.

So held my wee all day and all the way home and got no smiley on the Susan!!! i reallh thought i would

Day 17 -high on the monitor. Low on susan. Think Might have ovulated already and missed it. Bding lots but missed Sunday and Monday.

Think you are doing really well sarah, you know you can achieve it now and I think your luck will change soon:) xxxx

My key ring arrived (the fertility one from that psychic Suzy. ) got a note with it saying keep it close to you... I'm defo turning into a nutter:-/

:hugs:thanks hun.... :hugs: hey, hey, hey..... whats going on here like???? whats this new smiley susans? i have the cbdigital, its flashes then stops=0 no smiley susan, or a 0 with a smile in it??? no flashing, no lows...its only an empty circle for no and a smile for yes, it only flashes when its reading... so hey, hey, hey.... whats new? what am i missing? new smiley susans???? :haha: xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Sarah im so sorry. Sending you huge hugs. At least it shows that your body can do it! X

:hugs:ahh thanks hun, nothing felt right since ovulation, if you read through the posts, you probably would have seen what a moaning bich i have been :growlmad: no the problem, thing thats crossed my mind, is can my body take it??? :cry: but then, the psychic saw problems around that area,got the pelvic scan on 5th june :happydance: see then innit?, how you doin anyway hun? not been on here for a while, you ok? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:growlmad:whys my angel sad :sad2::brat: whats wrong??? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs: omg its me, moaning, i'm so sorry, i've been so wrapped up in my own silly world, i didnt think about you :growlmad: god... I'M SO SORRY :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Re : smiley Susan situation!

I was was so confused when I saw the two clear blue options. I usually get the same as you. Think the ones I got are trying to be the monitor. Wish I'd stuck to the original Susan's.

Day 18 still high- I think I've already ovulated a few days ago - I give up.

Good news on the scan front :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->