Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

I'm out for this cycle:-( af here x

:growlmad:oh no, remember what i said to you yesterday hun, get susan out, around the time your due, even if you use 7 sticks... get orderin off ebay chic :winkwink:xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Next month is a write off as got that hsg dye thing and you can't be pregnant when you have it done but will probably be ovulating at the time I have it done. I will be monitoring with all the sticks in the world hoping I ovulate just after.

If I count tomorrow as day one I will be day 17 when I go for procedure.

On the bright side it will give me a month to sort out my stupid monitor. X

welcome back disco hahahaha xxx
how are my girlies?, lazy, yep go out and get just normal susans, forget the new ones, as i have a feeling that they will prob be like the monitor, yeah, you've got a month to get some sticks.. hun get on ebay, i'm always looking for some on there for susans, as they are just easy, i'll obviously keep the monitor going.. but i dont have 100% faith in it now :( mad what you read about things...AND the fuckin cost of it, you no what i mean... its not come cheap, and its just turned into stress!!!
well me and andy are off to turkey on the 5th july yipee.... he collapsed on the floor last thursday :( he went for a lie down, then i said to josh to go and wake him, cos it was 9pm, the next minute, bang, fell on the floor between the bedroom and bathroom :( josh came running down, so i ran up, he was sweating.. and on the floor.. so i've had mum n dads dogs for 2 weeks, they came yesterday to pick them up, and i said to andy, enough is enough, he's workin too hard, i think last month hit him harder than i thought, and i said, right we're going away... just me and you!!! tbh i need it too, so mum n dad r havin josh and doggies for the week... soul needs rehab... so weeeeeeeee off were poppin yipeee xxxxxx
hope your all well xxxxx

here you go lazy hun, ebay 111073411759... type that number into the search xxxxxx

Did Andy go the hospital again? Why did he collapse? Sorry for all the questions. Good for you to get away sarah, you definitely need it/ deserve it.

I'm off work today. Set my monitor to day one and went to Trafford centre to buy some shoes!! No baby this month so in my brain I can treat myself to some shoes. Ttc is expensive!

Actually I was off to see that phychic Avril Sheridan. Look her up you can see her on you tube and she has a page. I've never seen one before but you got me thinking it would be fun/interesting.

Anyway she'd taken a day off as it was bank holiday yesterday. Oh well - got shoes instead.

Hope you are all well and good today :)

:haha:eye, eye.. whats going on here now with my lovely ladies? whats wrong ggirl? you ill? i think you've caught my crazy bug lmao :haha: i'll pack you in my suitcase!!!!! :haha:
no andy wouldn't bloody go, its these tablets for his heart... i dont think they are workin :cry: if they dont work, he will have to go to liverpool for a heart op :cry: same hospital my grandad died in, having a little op on his heart :cry: so dont really want him to go there, but he seems ok now, he said last night he was gonna take it easy a week before :shrug: thats what the fuckin holidays for... muppett... he shouldn't be doin so much now with a dodgy ticker :growlmad:
lazy-did you have a look on ebay? i bought those too, not bad for 10 :thumbup:
ggirl- whats up with my lil superhero? :cry:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope your oh is ok Sarah x

Think we all need to go into your case for a holiday !!

Well I'm 6 dpo - keeping busy and no thoughts of testing just yet, taking each day as it comes

Thanks Sarah, just bought some. Means I can keep a check in that pesky monitor. Had to explan to dh that we can't try this month. Just checked hospital paperwork and it says you must not ttc this cycle and they make you sign something to say you won't . It's going to be so weird having a month off but still checking ovulation, just so know it happens.

What bug do you guys have. I'm having the worst AF and pains. Not onl do you get the disappointment of AF it's so horrible as well.

Do you remember when I said I didn't put weight on easily? Well since then I've been comfort eating and treating myself and have put a stone on in two months! Must have hit an age where the weight starts piling on, time to start watching what I eat...... Where are my biscuits? Lol x

ahh thanks mrs doddy... yep theres room in andys case for you all, i'd love to take you all with me ;) xxxx
lazy-yeah its gonna be hard, but think of why your havin it done, you know, everything needs to be checked out, i'd have it done, but they wont bloody do it, christ it was hard enough just to get the scan!!! lol, your too young to be hitting middle age spread!!! lmao, yeah i bought some yesterday off them, they've been dispatched today, so seems like i will get them end of the week, thats the cheapest buy it now, lookin at some bid ones, but people just go silly, when you could buy those ones, i was watching 12 sticks... they shot up to 19.56 + 4.00 pp??? crazy.. why pay that for an extra 2 sticks... just cos your not ttc, doesn't mean you cant have some fun ;) xxxxx

Think ill scap the fun and have a rest lol.
Back to keeping myself busy. Painting the hall stairs and landing today if and when a baby decides to pop along my house will be painted beautifully and ready. That's the plan anyway.
We're you happy with your phychic reading sarah?

Think ill scap the fun and have a rest lol.
Back to keeping myself busy. Painting the hall stairs and landing today if and when a baby decides to pop along my house will be painted beautifully and ready. That's the plan anyway.
We're you happy with your phychic reading sarah?

:hugs:ahhh bless, yeah, i was... she said too many things about "things " she would never have known, for example about 25 years ago, my gran killed herself over my grandad, she knew that, then about 15 years ago he died, there was a big argument about them being buried together... she knew that, things like that, you couldn't get off fb.. or anything, i wasn't just random... if you know what i mean, andy listened to the tape, and he was freaked out!! so yeah, there wasn't alot about future events, more about my life so far.. and drugs and alcohol etc... i still listen to the tape now, and things that she said that dont make any sense, might be future events.. like a little girl etc... a black car around me, house move??? :shrug: i'd go hun, well i am going again on sunday :haha:xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

just phoned clearblue... right, your monitor goes off 24hrs yeah?, so she asked how i tested etc... told her about friday, she said did i use the same urine for the smiley, i said no, i used 10am urine.. she was like right, now the thing with the monitor is its detecting 2 things, some people only have an lh surge of about 8-12hrs, so there psobably was not enough in my urine on the friday for a peak.. si i said about the sticks, changed them, blah blah, she took a reference number, i said why did i get no peak then on sat? so she said, you may have performed the test wrong, or have a short lh surge?? so basically, the monitor didnt pick it up cos its shit!!! so to go off the smiley as that is just looking for your lh surge... so i must have a short surge... or the monitor is still shit!!! she said, as it changed to high, it detected a shift in hormone level... but not a peak ie lh surge, if it happens next month i'm to ring back.... now my argument is.. if like me, your a daytime surger then it will never pick it up??? she said just see if you dont get pregnant this month, and then call us back next cycle... i said why what you gonna do? she said we will test your monitor, i was like you will not, nothing wrong with the bloody monitor, its just it didnt pick my surge, so now its my fault for having a short surge, so basically i have to buy additional smileys cos the monitor is shit? she said i will get someone to phone you back.... so wait and see what they have to say... fuckin monitor...... takes the piss!!! xxxx

Yeah defo not sure about the monitor. If you mess up one month by not testing enough why does it mess up the next month. I realise it might not have all the previous information but why not pick up the next months high?

So I'm on day 3. Due for hsg test day 17. No bding allowed. Going to ring them tomorrow and see if they can alter my appointment to day 10 as read on the Internet best to have it don't between AF and ov. It will probably get me nowhere but worth a try and also I'm off work next week so better for me. Somebody must be cancelling due to bfp surely?! Lol

How everybody else today? X

Yeah defo not sure about the monitor. If you mess up one month by not testing enough why does it mess up the next month. I realise it might not have all the previous information but why not pick up the next months high?

So I'm on day 3. Due for hsg test day 17. No bding allowed. Going to ring them tomorrow and see if they can alter my appointment to day 10 as read on the Internet best to have it don't between AF and ov. It will probably get me nowhere but worth a try and also I'm off work next week so better for me. Somebody must be cancelling due to bfp surely?! Lol

How everybody else today? X

:wacko:i aint got a fuckin clue... she even asked if i went to the loo in the night?, if i drank through the night? and do i leave the sticks in the urine for no longer than 15 secs, oh and did i ever turn the stick upside down :wacko: errrr NO.... been doing nearly everyday since jan.... i always hold the stick in the urine, then take it out, i never turn it upside down, silly cow... still waiting for them to ring....
yeah give em a ring hun, they managed to get me an emergency one quicker :thumbup:xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I rang the support number I was told I could ring. Good job I'm not desperate to speak to them as got annoying answer phone message and told nobody would be there until Tuesday and don't leave a message. Helpful! I was suppose to ring to tell them when my AF arrived and realised that they have given me dates but no times of appointment.
Just got to hope I get pregnant so I do have to stay in this system for too long.

That clear blue lady sounds annoying too. I'm surprised she didn't ask you if you were dipping the right end in or if you were sure it was your wee you were using! Saying that they are probably used to all sorts ringing up so they probably have to establish you read the instructions first. I have to say clarify and say annoying things to parents that wind them up at school as you can't assume that everybody is on the same wavelength.

Eg, one of the the parents told me that their child was toilet trained, so you'd think you would think the mum was communicating clearly on that front. I thought it was strange,as he poos all day at school. On further investigation she meant his trained in pooing in his nappy!!! Gosh if that woman rang clear blue the lady would earn her money ha ha. (She wouldn't need to ring as she pops babies out every year like a pez sweet dispenser!)

Sorry for my ramblings it must be the heat.
Just been to see my lovely friend and her gorgeous bump. (Wish I had a little baby bump sigh.)

Hope you are well :) xx

:haha:lol you make me chuckle... yeah should have said i thought i put the cap on first??? then dipped it in?? :wacko:
:growlmad: ooooh it does make you sick these fuckin girls poppin out kids all the time... i mean i know ALOT of smackheads.... forever up the duff, aint fair, we will get our lil bumps one day hun... just gotta keep trying innit :thumbup: there is no laid back approach to it, whichever way you look at it, your constantly thinking about ovulation... etc, timing, christ anything that will help... loads of people on here are getting there bfp's so the baby bug must be going round :haha: xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Do you have any twinges at 5 dpo??? Experienced by 7.5 percent aparently lol

I'm been weepy ths afternoon doing my painting, remembered painting this time last year and getting excited then. Jeremy Kyle doesn't help.

Seen loads of bfps on here ths month also. Hopefully yours soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->