Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

have a read of this girlies xxxxx https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/235646/2199859.aspx xxxxxx

I will have to get a whole new pack for next month as used nearly a full pack this month. Used from the same pack this month, but good to know Sarah about serial codes.

I will continue to use monitor as a guide a simple smiley Susan's!! Don't let the people on here wind you up. I'd like to hope they are trying to be helpful but like you say you know your own body and you are defo ovulating! :) x

Hey Girls hope your all well

Sarah glad your scan went well :hugs:

How did your reading go?????

That sounds a bit odd in my opinion - if it's looking for a higher surge than the previous surely the low/highs/peaks would be all over the place ?

I will have to get a whole new pack for next month as used nearly a full pack this month. Used from the same pack this month, but good to know Sarah about serial codes.

I will continue to use monitor as a guide a simple smiley Susan's!! Don't let the people on here wind you up. I'd like to hope they are trying to be helpful but like you say you know your own body and you are defo ovulating! :) x

:hugs:thanks hun, people really shouldn't tell people that they are not experiencing something that they are... so all i say is go fuck yourself, my body tells me a lot more than a fuckin tempin chart... yeah that link i sent you forgot to put the update about it, she's pregnant :thumbup: so, its annoying really as i thought the monitor would be the answer... but it is and isnt, susan and my body are always on it before the monitor... mad eh? xxx:hugs::hugs:

That sounds a bit odd in my opinion - if it's looking for a higher surge than the previous surely the low/highs/peaks would be all over the place ?

yeah, i forgot to put the update on that, thats for the smiley digital, the one about the codes is on another page, and that girl is pregnant... well mad xxx:hugs:

Hey Girls hope your all well

Sarah glad your scan went well :hugs:

How did your reading go?????

:growlmad:where have you been young lady :growlmad: ahh cheers hun, i was gonna text ya today, mine canceled, so going next sun, :dohh: how did yours go? was it spot on? oohh i love seeing psychics xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

mornin, my little girlies... ok cd15... old stick-low, just as i thought, new stick yesterday high.... mad, so got 2 left, will use them towards the end of my cycle... xxxxxx

I have been avoiding the forum to focus on NTNP but I couldnt keep away any longer :haha:

I will tell you about my reading soon hun but just popping out now :hugs:

Also there have been a lack of texts missy .. sort it out! lol :hugs:

I have been avoiding the forum to focus on NTNP but I couldnt keep away any longer :haha:

I will tell you about my reading soon hun but just popping out now :hugs:

Also there have been a lack of texts missy .. sort it out! lol :hugs:

:haha:well, i was gonna text you loads, but you didnt text me, so i thought you were busy :winkwink: i'll text you later then you can tell me all about it chiccy pie xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Ok Sarah ..
So this physic woman talked loads about my sister and my mum and dad :shrug:
Talked lots about Jay too.

She knew we were trying for a baby and knew we were both commited and both wanted a baby and it wasnt 1 sided.
She said I would have a baby soon and it would be blue!
She said the baby I miscarried isnt gone she said she sees it being guarded by an angel and the same baby would come back (its soul) She said the baby just wasnt ready to come and I wasnt ready but now I am :shrug: Bit freaky really!!

She said I would have 2 children and work part time in a shop so I could be around for the school run etc :haha:

Urrrm I cant really think about what else she said but I only wanted to know about the baby part anyway :haha:

Ok Sarah ..
So this physic woman talked loads about my sister and my mum and dad :shrug:
Talked lots about Jay too.

She knew we were trying for a baby and knew we were both commited and both wanted a baby and it wasnt 1 sided.
She said I would have a baby soon and it would be blue!
She said the baby I miscarried isnt gone she said she sees it being guarded by an angel and the same baby would come back (its soul) She said the baby just wasnt ready to come and I wasnt ready but now I am :shrug: Bit freaky really!!

She said I would have 2 children and work part time in a shop so I could be around for the school run etc :haha:

Urrrm I cant really think about what else she said but I only wanted to know about the baby part anyway :haha:

:haha:did she not put it on tape? did you loose a boy? its all mad shit, mine said last time, the same thing, but about a little girl commin back... its mad really innit, she talked alot about me and andy oh and my silly pricko brother....
dooo dooo dooo dooo.... things are gettin strange i'm startin to worry, this could be a case for mulder and scully lmao xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

No she doesnt do recordings!!

Im already thinking of having another reading done by someone else :haha:

I dunno what gender it was as was only 13 weeks .. But Id LOVE a boy so heres to hoping it does come true and soon like she said :wink:

No she doesnt do recordings!!

Im already thinking of having another reading done by someone else :haha:

I dunno what gender it was as was only 13 weeks .. But Id LOVE a boy so heres to hoping it does come true and soon like she said :wink:

oh gutted, yeah, i was thinkin that, you know, its good to compare notes, your like me, only really took in the baby thing :haha::haha: but, its all taped, so i kind of listen to it now and again, mine said that when the times right, she's commin back... so i dunno what that meant, but she described her.. so she could see her, she said she's around you, so i'm just gonna see what she says next sun, wonder if she still see's her, but poker face is sooo hard :haha: cos your dying to ask when, why, how? lmfao xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Haha yeah.

Babies come up straight away with me, I must be obvious :haha:

My friend also had a reading with her yesterday she went first in the kitchen and she talked about my miscarriage to my friend. Knew someone close had had a miscarriage and that the baby was coming back soon!!

Yours will be interesting I cant wait to hear about it!!

How do I find local physics?

Haha yeah.

Babies come up straight away with me, I must be obvious :haha:

My friend also had a reading with her yesterday she went first in the kitchen and she talked about my miscarriage to my friend. Knew someone close had had a miscarriage and that the baby was coming back soon!!

Yours will be interesting I cant wait to hear about it!!

How do I find local physics?

:haha:yell.com wally head, best if they come recommended really, but google it... :shrug: i dont really know what shes gonna say, and cant just blurt out "do you still see a little girl" as she'll know what i'm there for lol xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Sorry I have not been on for ages. Have been struggling with it all. I am back to monitoring from today. CD1. You guys have also made me want to go and get a read so im going to book one in for this week!!!!! Will let you know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->