Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Do you have any twinges at 5 dpo??? Experienced by 7.5 percent aparently lol

I'm been weepy ths afternoon doing my painting, remembered painting this time last year and getting excited then. Jeremy Kyle doesn't help.

Seen loads of bfps on here ths month also. Hopefully yours soon x

:haha:nope, not got nothing... :haha:no cramps... nothing, that thing on the ticker.. yeah, makes me laugh, its only cos people tick it, probably 90% of them were bfn... i didnt have anything with josh, last month was just horrible... PAIN, PAIN, PAIN :cry: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:wave:

Its FRIDAY :happydance:

And I go on holiday on monday :happydance: :dance:

Hope your all well.
I have no Idea what CD I am .. Starting to bug me not knowing haha.

1 more month of not using the monitor and then im going to have to start using it again :haha:

Same!!

Well heres to us both getting our BFP. Fingers xd.

It will mean Im either a grumpy cow or a happy bunny :haha:

Wine time until you have a postive thats my rule. I gave up drinking for the first 12 months of ttc...I had wine last weekend before my AF, but then I think knew my month was over. The hospital told me I could drink so many - can't remember what they said units per week which made me feel less guilty. I only have an odd glass here and there. :)

Hope you both have nice hols and of course bfps.

Ive learnt to relax about things too.

I stopped doing so much thinking I would get pregnant straight away and all will be good.

But I have discovered people get pregnant all the time and alot are unplanned and therefore people drink up until they realise they are pregnant and go on to have healthy babies so it cant be that bad!

I think we should try and be healthy and try and be good ha ha, but not beat ourselves up if we are not always perfect. TTC as we now know can be a long process xX

Im trying to take a step back. Im only coming on here when I am on my TWW.

I got a bit obsessive which I dont think was helping!

Im feeling so much more laid back about it. Its nice to think about other things not Just TTC!
Obviously everytime me and DH DTD Im thinking ohhh hope this does it but Im not constantly thinking about it :)

I'm trying not to but I just can't help it its so hard ! Tee even though I've said I'm not going to test early is still killing me - I have no patience at all !

:haha:afternoon ladies... its bloody galaxy girl :haha: gracing us lmao :haha: when you all off on your hols??? and where??
yep, laizy you can drink, 2 glasses of wine per day... anything over is an alcoholic lmao, so my bottle of vodka is deffo over :haha: well look at me and josh, i didn't bloody know, i was 6 1/2 weeks before i found out... so i was hammering the ale, partying etc... so yeah, loads of people dont know, well it used to be 2 glasses for women, it might be less now, i mean i was on 2 bottles a day when they told me the units, so i was like whatever trevor.... i'm an alky, end of!!!
galaxy-you off this week biatch? xxx
lazy-did your sticks come? xxx
mrs doddy- good luck with testin hun, when is af due? xxxx
:hugs::hugs:

I don't normally drink but I do feel like it at the moment

Due on Wednesday 9 dpo today

Waiting , I've got two tests I will take on holiday for Thursday if nothing, I always cave and test even tho I say I will wait but it only leads to disappointment and don't want to spoil the holiday so will just take each day as it comes. I said I would be laid back about ttc 2 as the wanting for a child wouldn't be in the same way as we already have one- well as the time has gone on its not different !

Waiting , I've got two tests I will take on holiday for Thursday if nothing, I always cave and test even tho I say I will wait but it only leads to disappointment and don't want to spoil the holiday so will just take each day as it comes. I said I would be laid back about ttc 2 as the wanting for a child wouldn't be in the same way as we already have one- well as the time has gone on its not different !

yeah, i'm not even bothering testing, the worst that could happen is af doesn't come on the 9th if i'm not.... i've always been like clockwork, so really hoping it sorts its self out.. well obviously hopin for a bfp... but just not feeling it, so af on time would not disappoint mexxxxx:hugs:
oh where you off hun? xxxxxx

How funny we are all due sometime next week ... All bfp's hopefully ! We might be surprised and not feel that bfp's will happen and they will

Going to centre parcs, have felt like a single mum for a few weeks as h is so busy we all need some family time + a little bean hopefully !

How funny we are all due sometime next week ... All bfp's hopefully ! We might be surprised and not feel that bfp's will happen and they will

Going to centre parcs, have felt like a single mum for a few weeks as h is so busy we all need some family time + a little bean hopefully !

:hugs:ahhh yeah, i remember you saying center parks, how ace!!! yeah family time is great, but me and andy are going on our own, as we need time out, plus it would be to hot for josh in july, my mum and dad have got a caravan and awning, so in the summer hols, gonna go somewhere with him and take the doggies too, looked at bloody c/p... fuckin hell... its well expensive, we wont be going there, it would cost more than our ai in turkey on the 5th july :growlmad: so gonna go somewhere like that, but cheaper :haha: xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Lol it can be - we paid £460 mon to Friday taking some of our own food £50, will eat out once, BBQ, and eat in a few times so will keep costs down , we have booked bowling, messy play and roller skating for lo about £30, swimming is free and lots of walks

When we costed abroad it would have been £2k plus eep !

Ooh holiday without kids I can't wait for that day lol

hahaha it sounds good in theory but i know what i'm like, as soon as i get to the airport.. i'll start missing the little wally head lol, but, i'd get fined if i took him out of school, and he would REALLY MOAN about heat, so i would be annoyed with him anyway... christ when we were looking last month for c/p it came to well over a grand.... but i'd still love to go, maybe one day xxxxxxx

I go monday Sarah.

Im refusing to take any tests with me!! If im correct AF is due on thursday and I know she is going to come or trick me and be late :growlmad:
She was early last cycle but I put that down to not Ovulating as I didnt see a peak on the monitor last cycle.

This cycle I have gone all natural and not done a thing other than DTD as and when we have wanted it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->