Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Since jan - it will happen hon when you least expect it x

We are going to centre parcs - wish it was somewhere hotter tho lol

Since jan - it will happen hon when you least expect it x

We are going to centre parcs - wish it was somewhere hotter tho lol

:hugs:yeah we've been trying since jan, last month was my first peak on the monitor, what a disaster that was... never mind, shit happens...
i'd love to go to center parcs :happydance: bloody expensive tho xxxx:hugs:

Day 26 and it jumps to low. M flashing. AF cramps and a sore throat:-(.

Just got to get through the day and its two weeks off work for me!!!:))))) How's everybody else today ?

Just got to get through the day and its two weeks off work for me!!!:))))) How's everybody else today ?

:thumbup:hey i had a sore throat... on and off, my m was flashing for a week, so dont panic about that hun,
cd12, still low for me, but having bad cramps again :cry: whats wrong with me now???? xxxxxx:hugs:

Morning lazy daisy - sorry to hear about impending af but don't forget you can have those cramps and still be pregnant x

Very strong line on the opk last night- stronger than the control line and the day before so that's good - feel very tender in that area today

:thumbup:hey i had a sore throat... on and off, my m was flashing for a week, so dont panic about that hun,
cd12, still low for me, but having bad cramps again :cry: whats wrong with me now???? xxxxxx:hugs:

What sort of cramps are they ? I used to get af type cramps around ov

yesterday morning i had a kind of positive on the opk, went driving etc.. got back dtd, omg had really bad cramping, like i was ovulating again, got them now, but still low on the monitor???? yesterday i had tingly boobs too and veiny??? my body is bloody mad xxxxxx

That's what I get at ov - tingly boobs and crampy too- are you using fmu for the monitor ? As the opks you don't have to do you - is the monitor asking you to poas ?

That's what I get at ov - tingly boobs and crampy too- are you using fmu for the monitor ? As the opks you don't have to do you - is the monitor asking you to poas ?

yeah, monitor asked from cd7, been low since, but i did an opk about 10.am yesterday the lines were equalish, went driving, got home dtd, about 6pm started cramping really bad.. is it possible to get an lh surge and ovulate in 1 day? but the monitoe stick this am has 2 lines on it, but low :shrug: xxxx:hugs::hugs:

:wacko:i'm sure i ov'd last night, dont know what the monitor is up to....??? but this is what i got just now... dont know if you can make the opk out??? xxx:hugs:

Can't really see the cheapie but the smiling face says it all !!! Yay we are on the same day !

Can't really see the cheapie but the smiling face says it all !!! Yay we are on the same day !

see i'm positive i ovulated last night... but nothing, i had a clear line on the cheap opk yesterday.. but as you can see today, i would have said negative, so i totally dont trust them, its a good job i have smiley susan, as my body seems to know more than the bloody opks and the monitor.... so frig knows what the monitor is up to.. that cheap opk is a deffo neg, do you think? so i feel sorry for people who use them only, as they are so sketchy, my bloody body tells me more than they do... it did this last month :shrug:
yay, ovulating on the same day :happydance: bloody grim tww now :growlmad: xxxxxxx:hugs:

wtf:wacko: really? I give up !!! lol

yep, but i think thats from jealous people, i'm cramping, i dont ever cramp and get af pains... until af... but i aint due till 9th... this happened to me last month, and obviously you know the rest... just hope it doesnt happen again, if you didnt ovulate, then wtf are they doing puttin these products on the market??? they wouldn't be allowed... i'm goin on the cb website, get more info :growlmad: xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

update for my girlies, BIG TIP... dont use old sticks on a new cycle... i used my last months on this cycle, got my smiley fri, thurs on monitor, low, 2 lines, thurs low monitor 2 dark lines, friday low monitor, 2 dark lines, sat low on monitor, 2 dark lines, changed the stick this am, 1 dark line... monitor reading high.. now i'm gonna test tomoz, with an old stick (from last month) bet you any money, it reads low!!! no wonder they say new cycle, new sticks... fuckin monitors.. my own fault, thats why it missed everything, cos last month, it was low.. until peak, jumped straight from low to peak... so started this cycle exactly the same, cos of the sticks, remembers the code... read it on cb site, thats why i changed the stick today, got three left from my old box, use one tomoz, and then cd24, cd26... mad eh??? xxxxxx

That's such a rip off to have to do that - when ttc before I never did that

I've run out of opks now and had another strong positive - thought it would have reduced by now - I'm not going to buy any more now just wait it out , 2-3 dpo I guess , I'm going to try not to think about it at all - easier said than done but can't take any more dissapointment so if I don't get my hopes up, the fall is not so far - pretty sure last time I got pregnant it was around six months ino ttc and I had given up hope and it happened

It says on the box they should last up to two cycles??!! This whole experience this is so expensive who knew? Ive spent a fortune. I thought bding was suppose to be one of life's free luxuries! Lol

Glad you both got your o's:)

Went to a lovely BBQ last and my dh friends were there with their six month old. My dh was obsessed- picking it up, cuddling it, playing with it. Everybody kept saying' ooooh think he's wants one' 'You will have to get him one' He's so good with babies why don't you have one'. They obviously think I am a evil wife refusing to give him a child. Ending up drinking more than I wanted to:-(

Day 28 of 28/30 cycle. Bad mood, bad skin, bloated tummy, AF cramps.

Lovely sunny day though and I'm off work for two weeks!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:wacko:honest to fuckin god, i could have kicked the fuckin monitor across the room, there's girls on here that are so fuckin spiteful it makes me sick!!! :growlmad: oohhh a smiley doesnt mean your ovulating, ooohhh a peak doesnt mean your ovulating, ooohhh cramping doesn't mean your ovulating.... look, it goes like this.... i know my own fuckin body, and you sure as shit aint got no fuckin phd in my body... no one has other than me :growlmad: no doctor, JUST me..... sorry girlies, rant over :haha:
lazy- you will have to keep your eye on susan, as i just experienced it myself, with old sticks... especially after a peak, i went on there website... there are no false positives in susans, but the monitor sticks have a code on them, so they are designed for one cycle, ie 10 sticks per cycle... then, to change them for the next cycle, if ya get me, so if you feel any cramps, twinges anything, pull out susan... especially if you are finishing old sticks :thumbup:
mrs doddy- yeah, it is very expensive, you know you've ov'd, so i wouldn't bother buying any more hun, :winkwink:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->