Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

implantation occurs anywhere between 6-10 dpo hun, and NOT everyone spots... so i'd guess thats what your experiencing hun ;) xxxxx

Ohhhh Sarah I hope your Physic goes well .. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Mrs Doddy it sounds hopeful, my fingers are xd for you :hugs:

I think AF will be coming I have the spots on my face to prove it :cry:

Oh well got my holiday to enjoy and worry about AF as and when she comes.

Hope your all well

Oh and Sarah I was up late because I ended up waiting up till 4am for Jay to get home from work.

Im knackered today :haha:

mornin ladies,
yeah psychic went well, a bit of the same as before, about me and andy, his job, my mum, its my grandad that i've been feeling with me, those footsteps you hear when your walking, well its my grandad lol, i thought he'd come through for me :) cant let my mum n dad listen to the tape... as there was a private message about the alcoholic... not me, i've done good, i'm out of any danger, but, my mum is an alcoholic.. not sure if there is something up with her internally, but i'm not to get involved, and she wont listen anyway, which is true, her belly is bloated, she started drinking heavy when my grandad died (the one i told you that died in broadgreen hospital having a little op) but, it was a private message, nothing i didnt already know... and she's always said she wouldn't stop drinking, and she's gonna die anyway, so she might as well drink herself to death!! now i wish she'd never have said that... she still blames me for everything, which she does! ermm... i got the wish card! thats about it, and look out for a special birthday in feb/march... well she asked if i was trying?? i got the empress, so i looked at her... she said has he got any kids? i said no, she said well i'm seeing a couple of kids, and i took the risk and it payed off, i know what she's talking about there too... so all in all, i think my mum is ill, and we'll get our wish??? so thats about it really,
so how are you all?
galaxy a spot on your nose you noggin doesn't mean af is on her way lmao xxxxx

Hey everybody. Just realised I'd forgotten to Delete my browsing history from using the ipad and looking on here yesterday and looking at the history I can see that dh has retraced some of my steps. You can ended up looking at all sorts on here. Yesterday I was looking at baby names and the ins and outs of ivf. Hea going think I'm obsessed or I may have worried him.

I'm not usually secretive about my online antics but like to be able to vent private lol :)

Hows everybody? Any symptoms anybody? X

Hey everybody. Just realised I'd forgotten to Delete my browsing history from using the ipad and looking on here yesterday and looking at the history I can see that dh has retraced some of my steps. You can ended up looking at all sorts on here. Yesterday I was looking at baby names and the ins and outs of ivf. Hea going think I'm obsessed or I may have worried him.

I'm not usually secretive about my online antics but like to be able to vent private lol :)

Hows everybody? Any symptoms anybody? X

:haha:sneaky men, no bit of cramping the past two days.. but thats it hun xxxx:hugs:

Any backache?? Lol x

:haha:oh i'm keeled over with it lmao, what have i got today...???? :haha: ah, cant see cos i'm typing lol, i tell you something that i have noticed, i'm a proper bitch.. :haha: no i mean even more so, i'm ok one minute, then snap.... i was fine till about 8pm last night, then i went into sulk mode??? fuck knows, it was probably cos andy came home lmao, i was quite happy on my tod, looking through ebay, no really as soon as he walked through the door.. i had proper face ache???????? :haha::haha: is that on the ticker :haha:xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Lol Sarah I can get like that ! It's normally around ovulation tho !

So first day of holiday and dispite a late bedtime madam has woken at 6.30am :-( we are lazing in bed watching milkshake on c5 listening to the ducks on the lake

I'm getting impatient now - no pregnancy symptoms or af symptoms apart from a whooper of a zit on my nose - due on tommorow ....... My gut feeling is af will arrive

Lol Sarah I can get like that ! It's normally around ovulation tho !

So first day of holiday and dispite a late bedtime madam has woken at 6.30am :-( we are lazing in bed watching milkshake on c5 listening to the ducks on the lake

I'm getting impatient now - no pregnancy symptoms or af symptoms apart from a whooper of a zit on my nose - due on tommorow ....... My gut feeling is af will arrive

funny you should say that mrs d, i did a cheap opk yesterday cos i had like ov pains, and it was positive???? i told andy he was ooohhh lets go to bed, i was like fuck off, you cant ovulate twice, or can you??? af is due sunday :shrug:
you on your hols now hun? :haha: and on b n b ? now thats what i call dedication lmao, have you taken a test with you? :shrug: cant ask for nicer weather :winkwink: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think it is possible ? Unusual tho

Yes I've got one test

Well, it's either come on here or watch Children's tv !!

I think it is possible ? Unusual tho

Yes I've got one test

Well, it's either come on here or watch Children's tv !!

:haha: well it is me, i am unique lmao, nothins impossible with me :haha: i just think my body doesn't know what its doin lol,
so whats the weather like for you? arrrgghhh it must be well hard for you, i bet your in cant be arsed mode.... thinking about af... how many dpo r u hun? what test did you take with you? what you gonna do, ride it out till tomoz? xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Weather is amazing - couldn't ask for better , our lodge is by the lake so lo fed some baby ducks yesterday ! Tho for such a family orientated place they didn't think things through when they put fridge toddler level and locks on the inside of the bedroom doors lol

I'm 12dpo and have a super drug frer test they've been good and cheaper that cb ones. I'm going to hold out , what's another day right ? Will test Thursday if nothing by then.

Weather is amazing - couldn't ask for better , our lodge is by the lake so lo fed some baby ducks yesterday ! Tho for such a family orientated place they didn't think things through when they put fridge toddler level and locks on the inside of the bedroom doors lol

I'm 12dpo and have a super drug frer test they've been good and cheaper that cb ones. I'm going to hold out , what's another day right ? Will test Thursday if nothing by then.

where abouts did you go hun? down south? oh i hope af doesn't come for you :growlmad: ahhh theres only a couple of days between us then, my belly is making the weirdest noises ever... i'd love to know whats actually going on in there :haha:
what makes you think af is on her way? do you usually get her am/pm or afternoon hun? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Suffolk x

Normally pm I think - nothing like dragging it out even more !! I don't know - nothing concrete to suggest either way but its just a feeling :-(

Ohhhhh I hate the build up to AF.

I know shes going to come. booo hooo

Suffolk x

Normally pm I think - nothing like dragging it out even more !! I don't know - nothing concrete to suggest either way but its just a feeling :-(

yeah like me, so af is due sunday, so sat night i will spot, then wake, full flow to af... sunday :growlmad:
do you get af pains, or moodiness before af? i only ever get the af pains on the day... but i will spot the night before?? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->