Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Ohhhhh I hate the build up to AF.

I know shes going to come. booo hooo

:haha:thought you were on holiday, how is it? why whats up with you? how do you know, its not that bloody spot on your nose is it noggin head lmao:haha: xxxx:hugs::hugs:

I am on holiday!! Up watching cbeebies with my neice while my sister sleepa in.

Im a early bird and had to get up!

Spots and gas says it all :-(. Af due thursday

I am on holiday!! Up watching cbeebies with my neice while my sister sleepa in.

Im a early bird and had to get up!

Spots and gas says it all :-(. Af due thursday

what time will your sis get up? does she always sleep in? ooohhh bet the weathers gorge :happydance: what you doing there today chiccy?
spots and gas can be a sign of pregnancy.. do you usually get gas when af is due? i get the occasional spot, but nothing major, no gas or anything... just af pains on the day... xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yeah sadly this is what I always get :-(.

God knows what time my sister will be up but i would like to get showered and dressed lok.

Going to find a supermarket - tescos is the closests and its a 20 min drive but we need food!!

Then going to take a walk to the beach.

This evening my sister wants to go to the entertainment.

How are you?

Yeah sadly this is what I always get :-(.

God knows what time my sister will be up but i would like to get showered and dressed lok.

Going to find a supermarket - tescos is the closests and its a 20 min drive but we need food!!

Then going to take a walk to the beach.

This evening my sister wants to go to the entertainment.

How are you?

:growlmad:god, that would piss me off.... if it was my brother, i would be waking him by now!!! i know its a holiday and everything but its also a holiday for your niece and you :growlmad: go fuckin wake her up!!!
how come you aint got food chiccy? is it an apartment? how old is the little one? cant you just tie your hair back and nip to the supermarket, then have a shower when you get back :shrug: oooh you've got more patience than me :haha:
yeah i'm ok hun, apart from wanting to rip everyones head off :haha: nothin new there... lol,
what the entertainment? something for the kids? you in a bad mood too lol? xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

No im in a good mood. Evies back in bed now lol. Shes 3 months old.

I dont mind helping out but I dont like it when she expects me to do things so i often have to remind her whose child she is! Lol.

Both asleep so im going to grab a shower now.

We are self catering and only went to the little shop last night to grab dome bits for dinner.

Now got to go to the supermarket for rest of the week.
Its kinda in the middle of no where so got to drive to find it!

No im in a good mood. Evies back in bed now lol. Shes 3 months old.

I dont mind helping out but I dont like it when she expects me to do things so i often have to remind her whose child she is! Lol.

Both asleep so im going to grab a shower now.

We are self catering and only went to the little shop last night to grab dome bits for dinner.

Now got to go to the supermarket for rest of the week.
Its kinda in the middle of no where so got to drive to find it!

ah well at least you can get a shower now, have you got a tom tom? or do you know where your going? are you gonna go without her?
yeah i know what you mean, its her child, i know you'll love helping out, but it is still your holiday too :winkwink: xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Galaxy - I hope we are both wrong about af

Ah 3 months bless , hope she sleeps lots x

Hope Af stays away today Mrs D!!

Mines due tomorrow and I know the witch will be here :cry:

Oh well always next month :shrug:

Sarah how was your reading??

I use the sat nav on my phone :)

Went to the entertainment last night and got chatted up!! So funny :haha:

Planning on going shopping today .... If we can find a town centre lol

Hope Af stays away today Mrs D!!

Mines due tomorrow and I know the witch will be here :cry:

Oh well always next month :shrug:

Sarah how was your reading??

I use the sat nav on my phone :)

Went to the entertainment last night and got chatted up!! So funny :haha:

Planning on going shopping today .... If we can find a town centre lol

:haha:you go girl, did you do the whole ring thing, and pont to it and say sorry lmao :haha: how do you know the witch will get you, your not still on about that spot :haha: i wrote on here what she said, basically the same, cant let my mum hear the tape tho, as it was my grandad that came through and he was talking about the alcoholic, not me, i've done good, it didntr sound so promising :cry: i have tried to talk to my mum about her drinking, but she wont listen, and she said that drinking will be the death of her... :cry: but after what i heard, i wish she had never have said that, we went out for a meal with mum n dad last night, i said to her i'll pay for her to go for her birthday... and she agreed :thumbup: so hopefully, helen might be able to get through to her, but then she's just happy in drinkin herself to death :cry:
whats the weather like chiccy? was it cheesy entertainment lol? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Oh sorry I must of missed that post.

Because ive been a bit crampy, spotty and gassy all the things I get before AF :cry:

Weather is lovely :)

Yeah hopefully it might scare your mum into taking action :hugs:

Oh sorry I must of missed that post.

Because ive been a bit crampy, spotty and gassy all the things I get before AF :cry:

Weather is lovely :)

Yeah hopefully it might scare your mum into taking action :hugs:

:nope:i doubt it hun, she always said that when she dies she'll go out with a glass of wine in her hand, but helen knew this and said... i'm not to waste any more time in trying to get through to her, she said theres no point in trying to help, so i kinda teared up and asked if it was too late? :shrug: she looked at me straight in the eye and said i dont know, but i cant do anything :shrug: it was her dad that was telling me this.... :cry: so i really want her to go, and then she can come back here and i'll listn to the tape with her, the only thing is, helen knows alot about me... i just dont want to phone and say can i book my mum in????:shrug:
:growlmad:ahhhh our weathers shit... lucky bugger :winkwink:
cramps and spots and things are also signs of early pg chiccy :happydance: it aint over till the witch shows her face :happydance: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Im on Orange hun.

Get someone else to book it for your mum maybe :shrug:

Well i suppose time will tell. Im not feeling hopeful though :-(

Im on Orange hun.

Get someone else to book it for your mum maybe :shrug:

Well i suppose time will tell. Im not feeling hopeful though :-(

:thumbup:yeah i might get andy to do it
oh no the only reason i was asking, was cos i'm on t mobile, and if i added you as a friend, to my account, you and me would get unlimited calls, texts and pictures to eachother... gutted, change your network :haha:
yeah, its just waiting now, did you take a test with you chiccy? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

No I didnt bring a test. I thoughy if AF doesnt arrivr ill test when i get home.

Well orange and T-mobile are as one now. If orange cant give mr signal it goes to T-mobile

Arghh its annoying trying to use my phone lol. Excuse any spelling mistakes etc

No I didnt bring a test. I thoughy if AF doesnt arrivr ill test when i get home.

Well orange and T-mobile are as one now. If orange cant give mr signal it goes to T-mobile

:haha:yeah i asked about them merging, but he said no, orange is orange, and t mobile is t mobile, oh i might as well add you to my family and friends then, does it often change to t mobile? if it does, it wont cost you to text or phone me?? not that we've actually spoken yet, but we will :winkwink:
:thumbup:yeah i suppose if af doesnt come, then a few days aint gonna hurt xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->