Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

I can't stand AF day. Sometimes I'm almost relieved when it comes a day early. Fingers crossed she stays away! X

I'm on day 9. Forgot to test yesterday and haven't really looked at my machine as not trying this month. Tested today and straight to high. Hoping its not going to be highs all month. Got my smileys ready for days 13-17 to pinpoint exact day for future reference. I'm turning into a baby making geek!

I rang hospital to try to change my procedure date to before ovulation as it will be day 17 when I go to get tubes checked. The hospital only do the procedure one morning every month so it's not possible to change it. Hoping I ovulate after day 17 this month.

Set up a journal the other day in ltttc to bore everybody with my baby making geek ness. But struggling to figure out how to link it below using my iPad.

yeah that would be good, if you were ovulating, they could tell you too lol, dont ask me how to link it hun,i aint got a clue xxxxxx

When Orange cant give me signal T-mobile does. I thought it had merged into 1 but still their own companies :shrug:

When Orange cant give me signal T-mobile does. I thought it had merged into 1 but still their own companies :shrug:

yeah, they just merged onto EE, but they are still two different companies :growlmad: what you up to chic? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Another month down :-( bollocks onto month 7

Will completely reset monitor and off we go again <sigh>

Set up a journal the other day in ltttc to bore everybody with my baby making geek ness. But struggling to figure out how to link it below using my iPad.

I'm not Sure how I did mine - copied the toolbar link and pasted it I
Think

I tried to do that. I copied it but couldn't paste, think I'm struggling because its a ipad not a laptop. I need a mouse so u can right click! Lol x

I tried to do that. I copied it but couldn't paste, think I'm struggling because its a ipad not a laptop. I need a mouse so u can right click! Lol x

If it's the same as an I phone you should be able to hold down the link and it will gie you an option to copy then hold it down and paste

i've got a mac, no mouse, to right click on a mac is control and tap on the pad hun :thumbup: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Sorry AF got you Mrs Doddy :hugs:
Hope it hasnt spoilt your holiday

I have a feeling AF is going to come tomorrow. I think my cycle is more 29days rather than 28. But it may surprise me. I generally come on late afternoon

Hope your all well

Sorry AF got you Mrs Doddy :hugs:
Hope it hasnt spoilt your holiday

I have a feeling AF is going to come tomorrow. I think my cycle is more 29days rather than 28. But it may surprise me. I generally come on late afternoon

Hope your all well

:hugs:hello chiccy, hows the holiday going?? what naughtyness have you been up to lol? :haha: whats the weather like hun? whats your plans for today??
the witch might not come at all :happydance: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

The witch will come I am 100% sure of that lol.

Well looking forward to going home to be honest.
My sister is messy and lazy and I cant deal with it!!

And she wants me to have the baby but then gets funny when people persume shes mine. Well derrrrr :haha:

Weather is lush. Sister want to go out in the car but i dont want to be driving all the time. She doesnt drive.

Anyway rant over :haha:

The witch will come I am 100% sure of that lol.

Well looking forward to going home to be honest.
My sister is messy and lazy and I cant deal with it!!

And she wants me to have the baby but then gets funny when people persume shes mine. Well derrrrr :haha:

Weather is lush. Sister want to go out in the car but i dont want to be driving all the time. She doesnt drive.

Anyway rant over :haha:

:haha:you've well got more patience than me :haha: i would never go away with my brother!!! lmao, i dont blame you for not wanting to drive chic, have they got a pool and that?
don't tell me, you've got another spot lmao :haha:
xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"