Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Sorry AF got you Mrs Doddy :hugs:
Hope it hasnt spoilt your holiday

I have a feeling AF is going to come tomorrow. I think my cycle is more 29days rather than 28. But it may surprise me. I generally come on late afternoon

Hope your all well

No it's fine x disappointed but hey ho - onwards and upwards

Hope your wrong about af tho sometimes you just know don't you x

I like your attitude Mrs D. Its good to stay positive even though its really hard to at times.

I like your attitude Mrs D. Its good to stay positive even though its really hard to at times.

I've been pregnant twice - I know it can and will happen - I won't lie it gets harder each month it fails , there's no majic cure so just got to keep trying

I didn't bring the monitor on hols so will set it when we get back

I've been pregnant twice - I know it can and will happen - I won't lie it gets harder each month it fails , there's no majic cure so just got to keep trying

when you back hun? you on cd1 today then? xxxxx:hugs:

when you back hun? you on cd1 today then? xxxxx:hugs:

We leave tommorow , stopping at my aunts for lunch on the way back

Cd 1 today yes and due on again for my birthday weekend when I'm having a spa day - great !

ahhh mrs d, its a pain in the arse, mine will be due in turkey :( if this one is not successful, but fx'd i might not happen.. but got bad af cramps today... never get them till the day :( xxxxxx

Hey everybody. My clear blue monitor is 'high' for a change today!! Feels so weird waiting for ov but no bding. It's like waiting at the bus stop for a bus but not jumping on the bus when it finally comes.

Annoying quote from gorgeous best friend yesterday. I rang her yesterday and her husband answered the phone for her and took the phone to her and she answered she said ' the only perk to being pregnant is having hubby at my beck and call!' I was soooooooo tempted to say the main perk of being pregnant is you get to have a bloody baby!! Lol

Galaxy you are very patient with your sister:) I hope she appreciates what a lovely sister you are.

What are you up this week Sarah? When you off to turkey I've always wanted to go there.

Off to sunbathe in my garden on my last day off from work:-(

:wave:

IM HOME :happydance:

It has been a great holiday but Im looking forward to relaxing over the weekend .. Although im babysitting tomorrow night but never mind.

Hope your all well :hugs:

Yeah I'm babysitting tomorrow night also! Hope you get your relaxing weekend x

Hey everybody. My clear blue monitor is 'high' for a change today!! Feels so weird waiting for ov but no bding. It's like waiting at the bus stop for a bus but not jumping on the bus when it finally comes.

Annoying quote from gorgeous best friend yesterday. I rang her yesterday and her husband answered the phone for her and took the phone to her and she answered she said ' the only perk to being pregnant is having hubby at my beck and call!' I was soooooooo tempted to say the main perk of being pregnant is you get to have a bloody baby!! Lol

Galaxy you are very patient with your sister:) I hope she appreciates what a lovely sister you are.

What are you up this week Sarah? When you off to turkey I've always wanted to go there.

Off to sunbathe in my garden on my last day off from work:-(

:hugs:ahhh bless you, i know its hard hun, but think it will be worth it :hugs: this week, fuck all, course work, really bad mood got the mother in law comin to stay tomoz.... :growlmad: she ALWAYS opens the flood gates :growlmad: i'm going to turkey on the 5th july hun, cant bloody wait :happydance: so need it, i'm well snappy/stressed :growlmad: xxxx:hugs::hugs:

:wave:

IM HOME :happydance:

It has been a great holiday but Im looking forward to relaxing over the weekend .. Although im babysitting tomorrow night but never mind.

Hope your all well :hugs:

:happydance:yey... did you have a good time hun??? did af come??? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yeah It was great!! Started to miss Jay though :haha: :blush:

No Af hasnt showed her face yet BUT she will, My bet is tomorrow!!!

Yeah It was great!! Started to miss Jay though :haha: :blush:

No Af hasnt showed her face yet BUT she will, My bet is tomorrow!!!

:hugs:ahhh how sweet :haha: i wish andy would fuck off to his mums for a bit :growlmad: god he's gettin on my tits :haha: well your a day late chiccy :happydance: are you gonna test? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:haha:

Oh dear!! Have you tried hinting for him to go out? Whys he getting on your tits anyway?

No im not going to waste any tests when I have been a couple of days late before.

Ohh hold on when is your AF due??? :haha:

:haha:

Oh dear!! Have you tried hinting for him to go out? Whys he getting on your tits anyway?

No im not going to waste any tests when I have been a couple of days late before.

Ohh hold on when is your AF due??? :haha:

:haha:i dont hint chic, i just shout and scream!!! i dont want his fuckin mum here, i dont wanna go out for a meal with his brother on sunday, I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE!!! :growlmad:
well, my friggin body is trying to atm, so i dont know.. should be sunday :shrug: but i've had cramps again and a friggin positive opk... i tell you it doesn't know what its doing?? i really think it wants to come now :haha: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

My mother in law is coming around tomorrow and I've already planned to get my nails done, I booked it three weeks ago and dh knew..Shes going to think I did it on purpose as i havent been in the last three times she been round. Dh always seems to invite them when I'm out... But no way am I changing my plans.

Hope AF is stays away for you both, that would be great if you both got bfps the same month.
X

What a beautiful sunny morning. But what to do today while hubbys working!??

What a beautiful sunny morning. But what to do today while hubbys working!??

:flower:mornin, still no af chiccy? god my body's being so weird :wacko: its like trying to have af, but fluid is comin out??? do you think its ok? :cry:
:haha:you can have the MIL to come and stay with you if you want :haha: GOD I'M PISSED OFF ALREADY.... :haha: she's not even here :haha: how am i supposed to entertain her, i'm constantly checkin whats drippin out of me?? :cry: HELP... can i come and stay with you for the weekend lol xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yes come and stay with me.

What kind of fluid hun?

No AF yes but still really gassy :blush:
Usually comes late afternoon so not getting my hopes up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g