Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

:hugs:Galaxy start the monitor again, you need that eggy picture in your life! Sorry youre having a shit week!:growlmad:

:thumbup:yes, well hopefully you wont need to anymore, but if things dont go to plan, please go back on the monitor, or at least use some smileys hun :hugs: it will ease your mind xxxxxx:hugs:

Sorry that you are feeling down Hun- why aren't you using your monitor

Soooo 1dpo whop whop ! Got loads on in this tww to keep me busy , I've got a gym pass for a few weeks at a posh hotel so will be using it as much as I can, school visits for our lo and my birthday yay

Sorry that you are feeling down Hun- why aren't you using your monitor

Soooo 1dpo whop whop ! Got loads on in this tww to keep me busy , I've got a gym pass for a few weeks at a posh hotel so will be using it as much as I can, school visits for our lo and my birthday yay

I love to get really busy in the 2ww wait otherwise it really drags. I'm all excited for my af:happydance: can't not wait to to be 1dpo. I'm wishing my life away. I've just been told that my sister in Laws's sister is pregnant with her second so got pangs on jealousy even though I'm happy for her. Just need to catch up with her quick! If only it was that simple. Somebody on this thread needs a bfp soon. :hugs:

HI ladies.

Was having a break from monitor for a couple of months - Drs orders but I hate not knowing if I have a chance each month.

Been a bit down. Last month we DTD everyday was not forced we just wanted it. Then obviously stopped when the witch arrived started again when she went had it all weekend then nothing for 4 days due to tiredness!!!

So thought I was already out this month but Sarah gave me the kick I needed and im back on track.

Still may have missed OV but no point dwelling on something out of my hands. Think im CD12 today and usually OV around Cd15/16.

Wish I could stop thinking about it :dohh:

HI ladies.

Was having a break from monitor for a couple of months - Drs orders but I hate not knowing if I have a chance each month.

Been a bit down. Last month we DTD everyday was not forced we just wanted it. Then obviously stopped when the witch arrived started again when she went had it all weekend then nothing for 4 days due to tiredness!!!

So thought I was already out this month but Sarah gave me the kick I needed and im back on track.

Still may have missed OV but no point dwelling on something out of my hands. Think im CD12 today and usually OV around Cd15/16.

Wish I could stop thinking about it :dohh:

:winkwink:your cd13... remember what i said!!! fuck other people, get your arse out there tomoz and buy some :thumbup: its NOT to late at all.... naughty galaxy :haha: you still have a few days, get dtd, and get some bloody sticks!!! :growlmad: i'd buy them for ya... but they wouldn't reach you in time hun :cry: you'll be A ok chiccy :thumbup: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

oh yey lazy, glad af has come.... now she can piss off lmao :haha:

yeah mrs d, 1 dpo here too hun xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

My plan:coffee:

So this month I'm trying those soft cups to help with ttc you can get them from boots but I got mine cheaper off ebay in the end. Hoping they will send/keep the :spermy::spermy: in the right direction.

Got my cbfm monitor, extra sticks,
extra smileys ready-
concieve plus
oil of primrose tablets up to ovulation,
santatogen tablets for him and her are still ongoing
I'm going to improve my diet and eat more vegetables and greens and dairy
cut down on alcohol and caffeine.
bd every other day on high days and every day on egg days.
Sneak healthy food into dh diet.
Dig out best underwear! :blush:

Any others ideas?!!:flower:

So this month I'm trying those soft cups to help with ttc you can get them from boots but I got mine cheaper off ebay in the end. Hoping they will send/keep the :spermy::spermy: in the right direction.

extra smileys ready-
concieve plus

:haha:whats soft cups hun???? :wacko: what cd did you peak hun?? i take epo up until ov, omega 3, vitamin b strong compound, folic acid, and sanatogen his n hers, :thumbup: all you really need hun is those bloody smileys to catch the surge, so whatever day you peaked on, start with the smileys mornin and night 2 days before hun, sex plan sounds good hun, sexy underwear check.... ermmmm no, i think you have it all under control hun, has the witch gone?? what cd are you on now hun? xxxxx:hugs:

extra smileys ready-
concieve plus

Grapefruit juice to increase cm

Good luck !

Thanks will add in grapefruit juice.

Sarah I'm counting today as day one. Those soft cups are supposed to be used for AF but good for ttc as you put the cup in after bd and it keeps the man juice near the cervix. I'll obviously let you know if it works. Google soft cups on boots website.

I tend to get AF around Sarah and galaxy's ovulation and vice versa.

Thanks will add in grapefruit juice.

Sarah I'm counting today as day one. Those soft cups are supposed to be used for AF but good for ttc as you put the cup in after bd and it keeps the man juice near the cervix. I'll obviously let you know if it works. Google soft cups on boots website.

I tend to get AF around Sarah and galaxy's ovulation and vice versa.

:rofl:i think andy would go mad lmao, i already do a head stand!!! i did it that quick one time i fell off the side of the bed... josh came running in, i was devo'd :blush: andy was pissing himself!!! i didnt get a bfp just a big fat lump on my head!!! :haha:
yeah... we are all kind of in sync arent we lol xxxxxx:hugs:

I'm not telling my dh about the cups! Not even sure if i will use them. I'm going to do cup research first. Lol X

Hope your all good x

Tww is dragging as per normal ! Sending myself into Overdrive to push it back to the back of my mind, gym, work ect of course it doesn't work for long !!
4dpo

My cups arrived and dh asked what they were. I told him he didn't need to know ha ha. Tried one for AF, easy to use and comfortable so I'm happy with them whether they work or not for ttc.

Went to boots today with my work mate who is equally my real life ttc buddy. She's been trying longer than me so she stops me moaning ha ha. We stocked up on santogen as they are in buy three for price of two.

I got some more oil of primrose. I embarrassed my friend when I she asked what it was for as my voice came out louder than I mean it to and I shouted 'cervical mucus!' Across the aisle in boots. Hee hee we are so open about talking about it on here. The old lady in boots behind the prescriptions counter even smirked.

Anyway I didn't realise they sold oil of primrose in different amounts. My last ones were 1000mg per capsule and my new ones are only 300mg. Just taken four!! Just googled the subject and it says you should take between 1500 and 2000mg! Per day. (Dont quote me on this!) What have you been taking Sarah?

Just looked at your chart Sarah. Do you temp every month? I tried one month and only lasted three days as I kept forgetting and that and the monitor was too much for me before work in the morning, and then I thought don't really know what I'm looking for on the chart. Are you wanting your temp to stay up now or dip?????

It always drags for me. i hate the one week wait the most especially the last few days when Im so restless or moody if AF is on her way. Keeping busy is the only way. X

Yes 1ww is bad but its my birthday next week so I will be busy !!

Ooooh any birthday plans?? I bet your little one keeps you very busy. As its just me and dh at our house I get obsessive around 1 week wait. I often look after my niece and nephew and I see them more around that time as they keep me so busy I barely get time to think x

Yes she does ! Cinema to see dispicable me with lo and her cousin sunday morning BBQ at friends on Sunday, out for dinner and drinks next weekend and a spa day/ afternoon tea at a posh hotel - 1ww pah I will forget about u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->