Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Just looked at your chart Sarah. Do you temp every month? I tried one month and only lasted three days as I kept forgetting and that and the monitor was too much for me before work in the morning, and then I thought don't really know what I'm looking for on the chart. Are you wanting your temp to stay up now or dip?????

:nope: i'm doing it this month to take in to the docs, he wants to see whats going on, and look at it after a full cycle, then refer us :thumbup: i started after ov last cycle... and took it in, and he confirmed yet another m/c :cry: didnt wanna say anything to you girls, but i told galaxy :cry: so he wants to see a full chart of temps, yeah hun, i had a massive rise this am, which could mean implantation is occurring, then i'm looking for it to drop a little, and then to stay high for the rest of the cycle, so tomoz it should come down a bit, and carry on at that temp... but i'm only gonna be able to temp up to next fri, cos we're off to turkey, and i'm not taking a bloody thermometer :haha:
:haha:i think i shouted that across the room at andy once, he asked what it was for, and he said what twice, he said your fuckin mumblin.... so i shouted it!! :haha: i said can you hear me now, ITS FOR MY CERVICAL MUCUS :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

So sorry hon x hope your ok x

:thumbup:yeah i'm fine hun, i knew it was happening, cos it was the same as the month before... he said he doesn't see a problem with ovulation, its keeping it :shrug: but he does need my pre ov temps aswell as my post ov, so he can see some sort of pattern :shrug: cos when i took it in, it had all the info on when implantation happened... then temps were fine, went past af and it did this mad curve, and dropped dead... i didn't have a proper bleed again, just black crap!! :shrug: so my question to him was, how many cycles are you gonna put me through till you step in??? he said 1 more, then i'll refer you, so thats hopeful, or even better would be NOT needing to be referred, as andy is nervous about his SA test :haha: but i found it entertaining, why shouldn't he have tests??? i've gotta go and have my 21 day bloods xxxx:hugs:

Glad your doc is on board. Crap you had to go through that again. Hope this is the month for you! X

Glad your doc is on board. Crap you had to go through that again. Hope this is the month for you! X

:hugs:thanks hun, things are looking good so far... if you look on my chart, the huge rise yesterday, is a sign that implantation is occurring... so it need to stay in the 36.7's now to confirm pregnancy... unfortunately i will miss the end of my chart cos i'll be in turkey :happydance: but yeah, at least he's gonna step in, cos i/my body cant be going through this every month, and he suggested time off... i said, why? when i'm nailing it? i want him to see why i cant keep it? so i'll have to keep doing it till he does.... but as he said one more cycle.... xxxxx:hugs:
sorry to moan, rant over, how are we all anyway lovely's? xxxxxx:hugs:

Hey just saying hello. Cant sleeeeeeeep!

Day 6 for me. Still wishing my life away waiting for ovulation..... X

Hey just saying hello. Cant sleeeeeeeep!

Day 6 for me. Still wishing my life away waiting for ovulation..... X

:hugs:ahh whats up hun?? what cd did you get your peak last month hun? has gertrude asked for a stick? xxxxx:hugs:
hey wheres galaxy??? :wacko: she's normally on by now, in the tww :growlmad: i might drop her a text, see if she's ok? :thumbup:
how are you getting on mrs d? xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Morning girls

Sarah did you know your were pregnant or was it very early days and you didn't know ?

Lazy - we spend all month every month waiting for ov or bfp ! It's hard work huh!

7 dpo here and man it's dragging ! Looking at my charts I only go up to 12 dpo then af arrives so not going to test as I'm now seeing a pattern - I'm going to wait until after my birthday weekend next weekend if af doesn't come because I want to be in a good mood for my day with friends and not be sad. It's going to be hard not to test.

Now know that 4dpo onwards gives me heavy hurting boobs, cramps and twinges so there's no symptom spotting from me this month my only sign would be if I was puking !!

Morning girls

Sarah did you know your were pregnant or was it very early days and you didn't know ?

Lazy - we spend all month every month waiting for ov or bfp ! It's hard work huh!

7 dpo here and man it's dragging ! Looking at my charts I only go up to 12 dpo then af arrives so not going to test as I'm now seeing a pattern - I'm going to wait until after my birthday weekend next weekend if af doesn't come because I want to be in a good mood for my day with friends and not be sad. It's going to be hard not to test.

Now know that 4dpo onwards gives me heavy hurting boobs, cramps and twinges so there's no symptom spotting from me this month my only sign would be if I was puking !!

:wacko:do you mean did i test? no, FF told me what day implantation happened, and what day i would have got a positive test... it was the thursday, so the tuesday, my temp went up a little, then woke the wednesday then it dropped, slam down to 36.2, see if the pregnancy was successful it would have kept rising, although it did the day of af, and continued to, the 2 days after... but didnt gradually fall like it should, it rose then banged down... so the dr confirmed it as another m/c, now if you look at my chart, yesterday, was implantation, so its high now... i'm looking for it to be the same, a tad lower or a tad higher, but roughly the same, so a week today, i would get a positive test, but as i'm not temping in turkey, i wont know what its doing... but he wants to see a full chart of whats going on :shrug: if you get me :wacko::haha: xxxx
how many dpo are you hun? xxxxx:hugs:

:hugs:Ah ok

Am on 7dpo x

:happydance:same as me, the only difference i've felt this cycle, is no agonizing cramps, my boobs are sore and tingly... belly bloated, but thats it!! so, i'm really hoping for no pain this time, its really mad temping, you should have a go hun, your body is so weird, like last night... i was freezing, it predicted that in the morning, hence it dropped, mad, all i felt last night was a sharp stab :shrug: but no horrible cramping.....

what symptoms have you had hun? xxxxx:hugs:

oh mrs d, ovufriend has said that my Lphase is too long, its 17 days, and if it persists to see my gp??? so i'm not really sure what that means.. i've heard of problems with a short one, but not with a long one??? but then they're chart experts, so maybe that could be the problem??? xxxxx

What should the lp be?

Cramps are quite bad today - but not sure if that's got anything to do with the rowing at the gym last night ! Am pretty sore today lol no symptoms to talk of that's out of the ordinary

What should the lp be?

Cramps are quite bad today - but not sure if that's got anything to do with the rowing at the gym last night ! Am pretty sore today lol no symptoms to talk of that's out of the ordinary

:thumbup:it should be 14/15... anything over 17 is too long, but i just dont understand why thats a problem, but it could be, and thats why i'm having problems, :wacko: but i've seen my gp, so if this is not successful then we're being referred :thumbup:
mmm, you could be implanting hun??? thankfully i've not been keeled over so far... do you go to the gum alot hun? xxxxx:hugs:

Just read this

A luteal phase is the time in a woman’s cycle between ovulation and menstruation. In a pregnant woman, during the luteal phase the fertilized egg will travel from the fallopian tube and into the uterus for implantation. The luteal phase is normally 14 days long and on an average it can be anywhere from 10 to 17 days long. If your luteal phase lasts anything under 10 days it is considered a luteal phase defect. But some doctors believe that if the luteal phase falls under 12 days, then it is a problem. If you conceive and you have a luteal phase defect, you will have an early miscarriage.

Just read this

A luteal phase is the time in a woman’s cycle between ovulation and menstruation. In a pregnant woman, during the luteal phase the fertilized egg will travel from the fallopian tube and into the uterus for implantation. The luteal phase is normally 14 days long and on an average it can be anywhere from 10 to 17 days long. If your luteal phase lasts anything under 10 days it is considered a luteal phase defect. But some doctors believe that if the luteal phase falls under 12 days, then it is a problem. If you conceive and you have a luteal phase defect, you will have an early miscarriage.

:wacko:yeah i read about a short one being a problem, but ovufriend is saying my 17 day one is too long? maybe thats classed as a defect :cry: xxxxxx:hugs:

I'm enjoying it - will be gutted when the two weeks is up - cant afford to join

18 is deemed to be too long from what I can read - what does your doctor say

I'm enjoying it - will be gutted when the two weeks is up - cant afford to join

18 is deemed to be too long from what I can read - what does your doctor say

:shrug:he doesn't know this yet, i've only just joined ovufriend, FF hasn't detected it as a problem, but ovufriend has, so when i get back, i will have to print off the chart and the analysis... but tbh he's a bit clueless, thats why he's doing the referral :haha: he cant cope with my erratic behavior and slamming charts in his face... he doesn't like me doing my homework... but i need to, so he will refer us :growlmad:
how much does it cost hun to join? have you been going everyday? :thumbup: xxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->