Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Only of the first bit Sarah ! Lol

Lindsay - welcome to our mad ramblings ! The monitor isn't recxomended for really irregulars periods - you would spend a fortune on sticks - what's your average cycle?

I've only gone and got a peak today on my monitor - get in !!! A bit early that predicted but that's cool, here's to another tww !!

Only of the first bit Sarah ! Lol

Lindsay - welcome to our mad ramblings ! The monitor isn't recxomended for really irregulars periods - you would spend a fortune on sticks - what's your average cycle?

I've only gone and got a peak today on my monitor - get in !!! A bit early that predicted but that's cool, here's to another tww !!

:happydance:me toooo yipeee, we're together again.... come on, let this be our months ALL OF US :happydance: xxxxxx:hugs:

Oh yay !!! Though this throws out when I'm to expect af now - would be happy for it to come before my spa day (though preferably to bugger off for the next year or so)

Did you get a peak ?

:thumbup:yeah, i got a smiley last night, i've been using smu not first, its only because i get a smiley on non fmu, so i thought i'd mess around with it and try 2nd urine, i used first on cd7-low, then cd8 i used second as i've been crampy all week and it went to high, so i've just been doing that!! if it works for a smiley.. why not for the monitor?? :shrug: infact my smiley was at 9pm, so it was about 40 urines later lmao... i really think this monitor is shit, it doing my head in, i'll obviously have sticks left, but after what cb said, it will mess me around :growlmad:
no hun, i have no idea either, its supposed to be a sat 28 day cycle :shrug: but after the m/c i've been all over the place, so technically i would be due the day after i get to turkey... but if i dont get any af in turkey, i know i'll be in with a chance and test when i get back, when is yours due'ish hun?? xxxx:hugs:

3rd(my bday) or the 4th maybe - previously it was the 7th

:wacko:mmm yeah i'm due the 6th MAYBE too :haha: ahhhh i so hope this is our month mrs d :cry: its like taking forever :growlmad: its really not that easy is it lmao, grrrr the disappointment of andy not having to use his little pot :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

Yet for the smiley Sarah. My AF is due Monday . It's so weird because I know I'm not pregnant obviously this cycle but I have the same crazy symptoms. Nausea,headache, sore breasts, swollen breasts, hot and cold, feel heavier, grumpy and happy at the same time!!!
Next month when I symptom spot remind me not to bother as I get them all before AF.

Maybe my symptoms if I get bfp would be to have no symptoms!

How is everybody? Happy fabulous Friday! X

Sarah - fingers crossed - it does seem like we've been trying for ages and am gettin more and more disheartened every month it doesn't happen.

It's funny how I've gone from never wantin to go through pregnancy, labour and baby days again, to ttc to feeling such a deep want for another child like from before - I said web we started ttc again this time round it feels different as we have experienced it now and it would be able to do it chilled out !

Lazy - it's funny as we tell ourselves that all the symptoms we get could be anything yet we still hold onto the hope that it does mean something

mornin lovelys,
yeah mrs d, fingers crossed.... but hey think it and say it every month lol... i too said that to andy when i met him, he was so good with josh, i said ahhh if your looking for someone to give you a baby, might aswell end it now!!! here we are 3 years later ttc... I REALLY AM EVIL..... hehehehehe
lazy chiccy, you know what, that is so true, you actually hardly get any symptoms when your in the tww, you've seen my crazy ticker... things only really happen from about 6 weeks on... you may just get a bit of discomfort and sore boobs, but 90% of women get nothing, thats how you see these people infact i'm one of them who didnt know they were pregnant... i started puking at 6 1/2 weeks, i went to the drs cos of it, i thought i was ill.. but i was really pregnant!
i bet your praying for af hun.... its getting annoying now, it just seems to roll into the next month so quick, you spend the first half hoping you'll ovulate... then the second half hoping your pregnant... crazy!!!
wonder how miss galaxy is getting on???
hope your all well lovely's xxxxxxx

I know I'm excited for my af! Come on little witchy!! Suppose to be writing my school reports..... :-( this site is a great time waster. X

So I was supposed to be having 3 cycles ttc before the ivf or iui consultation. So I decided to put that to the back of my mind and focus on my 3 attempts....

Just had a letter saying come and see them on 3rd sept. I will only have had two full cycles and will be half way through my third.

Also just realised that psychic prediction was baby news in September from an August cycle, but my cycles don't cross over. I ovulate in August and AF is due August. Maybe I should ring that woman and tell her she might have got mixed up! Or maybe I should get to writing my school reports!

yeah but maybe af wont come in august hun? maybe thats what she meant :) xxxx

I like it Sarah! Why didn't I think of that!
:friends:

3 reports done out of 33!!!

:sad2::sad2:

:brat::brat:

What you up to today. I'm going out for a coffee when I've don 5 reports!:happydance:

Shit week. Wont be getting a BFP this month. Someone shoot me please :)

:hugs:hey she's back :happydance: whats up hun? why wont you be getting your bfp?????
lazy, i'm doing fuck all hun, andy is in bed... i'm down stairs, he said he'll take me for a meal, but i need a shower.. and he's in bed :growlmad:
:shrug:whats going on hun???? why do you wish you were back on the monitor?? i dont get it :wacko: u ok? xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Just fed up. Dont want to air my problems on here. Ill text you. I need cheering up lol

:hugs:Galaxy start the monitor again, you need that eggy picture in your life! Sorry youre having a shit week!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->