Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

:howdy::rofl::laugh2::coolio::icecream:

I'm super looking forward to watching X factor tonight and nice takeaway. Love staying in watching x factor in the early stages. :coffee:

Yes that was a bit random:wacko:

I Love Xfactor too. Jay moans the whole time through it but it makes me laugh :haha:

What time do you go to bed?? Perhaps you should try going later??

:hugs:

We had a sleep advisor at work. She said one thing about not going to bed too early or too late. Helpful aren't I? Ha ha ha ha

No honestly, something about bing tired enough but not over tired that your mind wakes up again.

I do hot bath, hot drink, bed, count backwards from a a few thousand refusing to let my mind think about anything else.
I tried listening the relaxation music on you tube in my iPad, that worked. Xx

What time do you go to bed?? Perhaps you should try going later??

:hugs:

:wacko:well cos i'm up SO early, i get tired about 10pm, :haha: old granny!!! never used to be this bad!! it started when andy was working at 6, he used to wake me at 5.30 :growlmad: now he goes at 5, but he's not waking me??? :wacko::wacko: my crazy mind is... i was packing bloody boxes again!! i couldn't find the tape :wacko::haha: my heads just ticking :haha::haha:

yeah pam, i have been overtired, and then yeah, go to bed with a million things going through my head... doubt that helps
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sounds good!! Do you think Andy and Jay will post their soldiers so we can use them? :haha:

Its been all work and no play for me. So stressful atm :growlmad:

Sounds good!! Do you think Andy and Jay will post their soldiers so we can use them? :haha:

Its been all work and no play for me. So stressful atm :growlmad:

:haha::haha:i think they might die in the post hahaha, ooohhh fuckin beam me up!!!! :growlmad: cant be arsed anymore, ttc is really annoying me :growlmad: xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Oh well lets become nuns then!! :haha:

I know the feeling hun, I never everrr thought it would be this hard to fall pregnant :cry:

Me too. Think AF is due 17th. Going to switch on the monitor again and pu some new batteries in it and try again. To be fair that monitor picked up my early ovulation on day 12 the month I got bfp. Just hope it doesn't ask me to test everyday whilst it gets itself back on track. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->