Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Can't get over the time you wake up. You should get a night shift job you could earn a fortune! Xx

Can't get over the time you wake up. You should get a night shift job you could earn a fortune! Xx

:wacko:i'd hate working nights, i go to bed early, so my sleeps all messed up, if i slept till normal time, i might stay up till about 11.30.. but atm i'm lagging by about bloody 9pm, so i'm getting enough sleep, just waking too early :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

What do you do until morning?? I have to drag myself out of bed at 6.45:-( x

What do you do until morning?? I have to drag myself out of bed at 6.45:-( x

:wacko:course work hun, then i clean the house, but obviously dont turn the hoover on till a normal time :haha: it depends really, i find shit to do, i dont watch tv, i listen to my ipod, i couldn't sit and watch tv all day, it drives me mad :wacko: i'm finishing my psycopharamacolgy course, i've only got 3 modules till i get my degree, then i might do a degree in psychology, or i could go straight into counseling psychology.. :shrug: i think that would be more beneficial, the courses cost £400-£500, it takes a year, but i didnt space the modules far enough, so it deffo wont take a year, really i would have been done by august, but its a waste of money to keep banging them out.. so i've had to take my time over the last few!! xxxxx:hugs:

Edited by moderator

Please note the forum rules

You are permitted a maximum of 'One' account (membership), active or inactive (including previously banned and accounts closed at user request).

Harboring a previously banned member (knowing about a banned member signing up again without reporting it to forum administrators) is strictly prohibited. Ignoring this important rule will result in your account also being banned.

Galaxy bet you are glad you od and you can chill out now until you get your bfp in a couple weeks. Mystic Lazy has good vibes for you.

Just had pinching in left ovary. Hoping a nice juicy egg is going to be released. Lol
The ttc business is driving me mad.

I don't know why that was posted on here either? X

Im glad I ovulated too :haha:

Im definitley glad I use OPK more regularly as I Ovulated earlier this cycle so I would of missed it!!

Ohhh have you been testing of Ov??

The month I got pregnant I ovulated a couple of days earlier so hopefully it will help you. I'm back on the monitor. Think I'm day 8/9 today so starting the bding tonight. Will stat my smileys tomorrow night.
Yesterday my best friend had her baby boy - Angus
And the lady at work who was three weeks ahead of me had her 12 week scan so was feeling very jealous.

Will just need out bfps we really do..

Has your dh taken his sample today? X

No DH is doing his sample in the hospital on wednesday :blush:

I doubt I will get my BFP this cycle. We haven't actually been DTD very much!! Starting to feel like to much of a chore so Im just going to test for Ovulation each month and DTD as and when and the get serious again when both our results are through and we see FS :shrug:

I know that feeling of jealousy. A girl I was VERY good friends with is pregnant with her SECOND. We hardly speak now so I feel even more jealous :haha:
That and she isnt a very nice person so to me she doesnt deserve to have a baby :(

My friend Very nice person and is already talking about trying for number 3! I'm thinking stop beig greedy enjoy the new baby!!!!

I got mixed up because I thought it was today for sample but now I remember today is the day you start abstaining. I mainly bd around ovulation then leave it.
Checked my monitor today and its day 9 low. Not even a hint of a second line, wonder if ill ovulate this month? Been totally stressed out at work but going to chill out next week and remember the stress isn't worth it.

Been look at accupunture again, it's so expensive, just not sure. Going keep think about it.

There are some crazy peeps on X factor tonight!

Im thinking of looking into accupuncture too - My Dr used to do accupunture only asked for a donation of £1 but typically he has left the surgery now :(

Stress isn't very good for TTC missy try and relax - Easier said than done I know.
Ive decided not to let work stress me out. It's a place of work to earn money and that's it and not to bring my work stresses home!

Im just trying to keep positive about everything!!

Im out with old parents from work (their children have all just started school) Hope it's not to awkward!! :haha:
Going out for dinner and they're all dressing up in nice dresses etc and I don't do dresses :(.

Looking forward to surprise surprise and xfactor again tonight :)

We have new teacher and he's changing everything. I'm defo trying to stress less if that's possible.
The acupuncture lady is 30 pound an hour. I'd expect a miracle for that! X

I'm feeling so stressed right now and for once it's not work related!!!

Life really does suck sometimes :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->