Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

:flower: :flower: :flower:

Sarah can you inpreganate me pleaseeeeeeeee I want a baby now :growlmad:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:hugs: :hugs:

:hugs:you will have your baby hun, and plus i think you'll need andy :haha: its me thats not liking anything :cry:
shall we just by pass all this and go steal one? :haha::haha: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:haha: :haha:

STEAL ONE!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

You are so funny!!!

Im in a welllll random mood tonight!!!!

Do you like my eyebrows? I shaved them all off .... ANNOYING GIRL!!!!!

Got work to do so peace out my homies!!!! :hugs:

STEAL ONE!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

You are so funny!!!

Im in a welllll random mood tonight!!!!

Do you like my eyebrows? I shaved them all off .... ANNOYING GIRL!!!!!

Got work to do so peace out my homies!!!! :hugs:

:rofl::awww: you been on those funny pills again :haha::haha: you know thats my job pmsl SNEAK hahahahahahahaaha xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I treated myself at dinner time I think thats why Im on a high!! That and today is the first day in a week that ive drunk my green tea so I think my body is having a little party :happydance: :haha:

I made a green tea at my mums, as I got the tea bags mixed up. I don't don't know how you drink that stuff.

That annoying girl with the eyebrows! I used to teach older kids in Leeds, it's just like that. Going to have to watch that teaching programme, to relive the moments .... of crazy hell! lol x

I treated myself at dinner time I think thats why Im on a high!! That and today is the first day in a week that ive drunk my green tea so I think my body is having a little party :happydance: :haha:

:haha::haha:its minging!!! yuk yuk yuk!! i know its good for ttc tho, so keep drinking it hun :thumbup: lets get you your lil baby :happydance: well finally the cramps have stopped :wacko: yeah i know its half 5 in the morning... so dont count a day of no cramping eh? :cry:
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Ive only had 1 cup of green tea today at breakfast so I had better get on and have another!!

Mmmmmmm I love it!! I love it so much that normal tea just doesnt cut it anymore :haha:
So when I come and visit you you had better get some green tea in ;)

Ive only had 1 cup of green tea today at breakfast so I had better get on and have another!!

Mmmmmmm I love it!! I love it so much that normal tea just doesnt cut it anymore :haha:
So when I come and visit you you had better get some green tea in ;)

:haha::haha:no, sorry, no green tea allowed in this house pmsl :haha: bring your own hahahahaha xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

BRING MY OWN!!!! :growlmad:

I will NOT be visiting your house!!!!!

:haha: Only joking. Ill just dehydrate at yours :\

Need to go to the gym but I reallyyyyy want to watch Jeremy Kyle first :haha:

Ohhhh how I love time off work :happydance:

BRING MY OWN!!!! :growlmad:

I will NOT be visiting your house!!!!!

:haha: Only joking. Ill just dehydrate at yours :\

Need to go to the gym but I reallyyyyy want to watch Jeremy Kyle first :haha:

Ohhhh how I love time off work :happydance:

:haha:hey, i'll make a compromise... andy drinks mingy green tea water hahahaha.... so no dehydration for you my lovely :haha:
:growlmad: mingy green tea drinkers :haha: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Woooop :happydance:

kkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj ll nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Love Alfie (The cat :haha:)

:haha:

He was laying on my lap partly on the laptop and he wanted to say hello in cat language.

Omg what the hell you doing up mrs? You would have been up at five as well! Do you not need much sleep?? Xx

Omg what the hell you doing up mrs? You would have been up at five as well! Do you not need much sleep?? Xx

:haha::haha:omg, i dont know whats going on with me :haha::haha: :wacko: i wake, i jump up, i keep feeling like i've forgotten to do something???? fuck knows :haha::haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->