Anyone else very newly pregnant? How are you feeling?

My husband find very difficult to coop with my mood. He expected me being very happy and jumping all around when we got our BFP. Now he is very concerned about me because I am not happy. I cannot be happy because I am dead scared of a mc...
Next to it I am getting very angry for every little thing he does.
It is not easy to be a husband :)

My first appointment will be at 14th December. I will be 7+6 then. It will be also the first scan to confirm the pregnancy

Hi ladies, mind if I join in? I'm 4w5d. I felt perfect up until today, but I had one sip of cucumber water and have been nauseous ever since. Now the idea of cucumbers disgusts me! It's funny because in my last pregnancy with DS I had ZERO food aversions and zero morning sickness. I wonder if it'll be very different this time.

Other than that I've been exhausted and starving

My appointment is this Saturday at 9:45am. I will be 4+6. I mostly just want to ask my doctor about whether my meds are safe or if they need to be changed and get my blood work started to see if my HCG is increasing normally. That is what we did last time when I had the MC and we knew inside of a week that we were losing it. So naturally, we are freaked out.

Laura, when I went with my first, 5 years ago, I walked in, doc said "do you feel pregnant?" To which I replied I've no idea, I've never been pregnant before and am clueless. He said as long as I'd done home tests over 2/3 days, then they take your word for it. No bloods, nothing. Next hinting I knew I got appointment for 12 week scan. I'm presuming it will be very similar this time. They just let you get on with it unless there's a specific medical concern.

I'm scared to make an appointment after my last experience with my MMC. I'm hoping to first be seen around 6 weeks maybe and have an ultrasound around 8. No idea if that will work, but I can kick up a good fuss if they don't go along with that ;)

Anyone else have a sharp decrease in their sex drive? I used to want it all the time now I couldn't be bothered

Hi ladies, mind if I join in? I'm 4w5d. I felt perfect up until today, but I had one sip of cucumber water and have been nauseous ever since. Now the idea of cucumbers disgusts me! It's funny because in my last pregnancy with DS I had ZERO food aversions and zero morning sickness. I wonder if it'll be very different this time.

Other than that I've been exhausted and starving

Sil, I have never had cucumber water! I heard its good for you though. I ate a whole mess of hummus yesterday and promptly threw up. No more hummus for me for a while. I have moments where everything bothers me and moments where nothing bothers me.

And yes to the sex drive decrease. Poor DH. I am bitchy and can't be bothered with him. Maybe in a few weeks that will get better? I think a lot of it is my fear and paranoia. I just don't want to do anything that will shake the bean out of place. I know that sounds stupid.

I think I'm going to book a private scan for 8 weeks, I just don't think I can hang wait for the 12 week mark if the doc is just going to tell me to go home and carry on being pregnant!!

I remember from my last pregnancy (MC) that I suddenly DETESTED the taste of coffee from 5+5 then at 8 weeks I suddenly couldn't stand the smell of cooked onions or the smell of my husbands skin!!!! Even though it didn't smell of anything to anyone else!! The bloodhound sense of smell is one of the things im not looking forward to, it catches you off guard at the most inconvenient moments!!

P.S. sex drive gone, but to be honest I don't think DH minds because it gives him a break from the timed Clomid BDing we've been doing for the past few months which he really didn't enjoy! He felt abused haha!

And yes to the sex drive decrease. Poor DH. I am bitchy and can't be bothered with him. Maybe in a few weeks that will get better? I think a lot of it is my fear and paranoia. I just don't want to do anything that will shake the bean out of place. I know that sounds stupid.

Glad I'm not the only one. I feel so bad about it, but I'm not even a bit interested. And by the time night comes I'm so tired. Poor OH. It's already been a week. I feel so bad.

When are you all due? I'm August 5th

I cannot even think of it. I hope it will be better soon

Based on my last period, August 2nd. But honestly, I feel like that should be bumped up a few days. I feel further along than all the apps and websites say. Not a lot, just a few days.

KylasBaby if all goes well then I'm due 2nd August. Yay for summer babies!! August is a good month for us, no family birthdays! Only bad thing is British summer has the potential to be unbearably hot for a few weeks around then, and we're used to being chilly for the most part! (-1 today, brrrr)

I can't believe I'm talking about my due date, this all feels so surreal, like I'm talking about someone else!! I really hope it works out and i'll have a little bubba in my arms in August!

Totally in agreement with the lack of sex drive. The primal instinct has gone, the months of trying and pouncing as soon as hubby came home have worn off. Much to hubby's disappointment this last weekend, he was trying to do the " come on, you know you want to" motions that they all have..but I turned my back, quite disgusted with the idea. His job is done I'd rather sleep :)

DH's birthday is August 11th, so he thinks its very fun to have an August baby! I am just thinking about how HOT it was in NJ this summer! Going to be a lot of hippie skirts and tank tops in my future!

31st July here. Quite concerned about him/her being one if the youngest in here school year intake.

I was supposed to be due the end of July, but I ovulated really late, cd20, so that pushed me back into August. My mothers birthday is at the end of August. Honestly I'd prefer a July baby, but as long as it is healthy it doesn't matter!

My son was about a week early from the due date the doctor gave me (which changed two or three times anyway!) so I am not holding to this initial date very much. I will wait until my first scan and see what the doctor says about how far along I am.

FF said I ovulated at CD16. I have no idea as we had been doing the humpty dance like bunnies for the entire week prior to that!

Hi girls please can I join you?
I got my 1st ever BFP on Saturday night. If was my 4th cycle of IVF. I can't stop testing I'm terrified that it will turn negative! I have to ring my clinic tomorrow & book an early scan.
I don't have sore boobs but I have nausea & don't really feel like eating at all
My due date based on an online calculator is 2nd August
Congratulations everyone
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"