Anyone else very newly pregnant? How are you feeling?

Laura27

Reaction score
I'm 4+1 and I'm already on a rollercoaster emotionally! I told DH on Saturday which was lovely but then yesterday just seemed to pass like any other day! I know there's not much really going on and nothing visible but I was really moody about it, oops! :dohh:

How's everyone else feeling? I'm so so so ecstatic to be pregnant, I just feel really over-sensitive about everything!!

My boobs are KILLING ME today! I had my first real bout of "ate that thing that tasted good, now I am going to throw it up and never want it again" last night night. Goodye for a while, hummus. :(

Still really paranoid myself. DH and I see my doctor on Saturday to confirm things. Been testing almost every morning and lines are getting darker. Today's line was really strong. After our MC last year, we are afraid.

But if things are well and this bean is sticking, I am so ready to be over the moon!

That's great news!! It's so nice to see those lines getting darker isn't it!!

I'm now feeling real paranoia about getting my house decorating finished and starting to save some money...I don't think i'll ever be fully relaxed! I always seem concerned about something!!

Oh, us too. We have to find a new house all together! The home we have now is a small two bedroom. We had outgrown it already before the news of a bean in my belly. We discussed it this weekend though and we have plenty of time. Lots of homes for rent around here. We are getting our cars in order so they are up to date on maintenance and safe. Now we just need to pay down our debt and get some savings together!

I will feel better about things once I know this bean is sticking!

Hi ladies, it's food to find other newly pregnant ladies to share the journey with. I'm still getting used to the surprise, I'm 4 weeks 3 days. I have terrible gas, and look ridiculously pregnant. My boobs are lovely and veiny :wacko: and I'm analysing every twinge far too much hoping that this little bean sticks.

I'm 36, 37 next week, and we live on Anglesey, north Wales Uk. We have one 4 yr old daughter and until very recently we were very happy and determined to just stay as a one child family. Hubby had his 40th birthday, and with that came the realisation we are getting older, and he wanted to expand our family for our daughters sake.

Right, me and my melon boobs are off for coffee before I ban it for 8 months. :coffee:

I am with you on the super boobies!

Mine have been rather large since my first pregnancy ten years ago, but they seem to be taking that to a whole new level! And they are so incredibly sore in this bra today. I feel like someone at work will walk by and see me holding my boobs and whining to myself...lol!!!

Coffee is a tough one. I quit smoking cold turkey this weekend, but coffee and I go way back. We are good friends. I am having a morning cup now and then not having any more today. I assume I will be asleep under my desk by 11am.

I am also 36! (turned it in October) DH is 30.
I robbed the cradle a little...

Haha nice work on giving up the smoking, but yes, the coffee is so afraid to do. Is it REALLY that bad to drink it during pregnancy? I've googled it, but there are so many conflicting reports. And if I don't have coffee, I gravitate towards chocolate, and that's a no no. Maybe try a weaker one?

Good luck today with the boobs, you'll get a reputation for self groping if you're not careful

I've got the boobs too!! Not too bad yet but definitely noticeable. Apart from that I don't have much going on! So strange that in my 2ww's on my BFN cycles I had loads of cramps, twinges, pulling, pushing, gas, everything!! Now I'm pregnant, nothing!!

I shouldn't complain, I know it's all to come!!

I'm on the decaf coffee, it satisfies the craving on an emotional level at least!!

I'm not even 4 weeks yet and I am just exhausted. And my boobs have already gone up a cup size and are super sore! I also feel dizzy a lot and randomly feel like I'm starving every 2-3 hours.

Hunger was a strange thing for me before my BFP, I remember being in bed last Saturday night (5 days before BFP) and waking in the middle of the night with a HUGE desire to go downstairs and eat chicken fajitas!!

I'm not a great believer of those wacky 'my ear was a bit sore' type symptoms but the hunger was something that I really couldn't explain away easily!

I have been debating the decaf...wondering if I can trick myself! I drink my coffee black though. I usually notice subtle differences. Why do I have to be such a coffee snob???
Laura, you are fortunate! I have all sorts of pinches and painful pokes. Feels like little stabs sometimes. I read that it's normal, but it freaks me out.

I am at 4 weeks 4 day very newly found out as well.
I feel a bit down and I have very annoying mood swings but nothing else.

As far as I know one or two cups of coffee per day is still good. I hope so since give up coffee would be very difficult for me :)

I'm also having a lot of pressure where I think the baby implanted. Anyone else? It's not cramps really, but definitely let's me know it's there.

Oh, the hunger. I had that too. I all of a sudden wanted mashed potatoes in bed.

I have some random bouts of morning sickness. Or at least spontaneous vomiting! Some dizziness. I am sneezing like crazy! Do allergies go super power when you are pregnant?

Mostly today, it's the boobs. Wow, do they hurt.

My allergies are so bad as well. My nose just will NOT clear up. Has been this way for a while now.

I've not had anything apart from the odd mild AF cramp and a bit of a pokey sensation behind my hip bone. In comparison to a Clomid 2WW it's almost un-noticeable!

Khatif, I'm glad I'm not the only one with mood swings! It's like at the very basic level I'm completely ecstatic about this pregnancy but then i'll get all grumpy with DH for not asking me how I'm feeling every five minutes hahaha!! These poor men, they must be so confused!!

Oh, I really gave it to my DH last night. After The Walking Dead was over, I got up to pee and he put football on without asking me. I got very mad at him. He ended up storming out of the bedroom.
I am also dealing with nicotine withdrawl, so he is getting it double. Poor guy. I guess I should apologize to him later!

Oh, mash in bed..sounds like heaven. I'm lucky, hubby works away quite a lot so tonight I have a date with my bed, TV, and lots of cheese on toast. Perfect.

Decaf coffee? I've never tasted it, but will try..tho I'm sure the buzz is what I will miss, not the actual taste.

Just made my doctors appointment for tomorrow to get this confirmed, not that umpteen pee sticks can be wrong.

Mmmmmm cheese on toast!!

When is everyone else going to the docs? I've got an appointment this Friday and i'll be 4+5. What will they do? I get the impression the UK is a lot less thorough at these first appointments!! I don't think even do a test, just take your word for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->