Anyone else very newly pregnant? How are you feeling?

Hi Guys,

I just found out I'm pregnant today! I must be a fertile myrtle because we got it on the first month trying. Lucky! I was ready for a wait. So I'm around 3 weeks.

I'm 29 and hubs is 27. This is our first baby.

I feel well. Boobs aren't sore but they are certainly a bit bigger and heavier (read, saggier lol). I was pregnant over 12 years ago (didn't continue the pregnancy due to my young age) and I had dreadful, dreadful MG which required hospitalisation. Every day I wake up not feeling sick (since I ovulated) I am happy! If it stays away I will be so pleased!

Looking forward to sharing my pregnancy with my gorgeous and kind hubs and starting our family.

Hope to get to know you all better.

Good luck everyone!!

My boobs are KILLING ME today! I had my first real bout of "ate that thing that tasted good, now I am going to throw it up and never want it again" last night night. Goodye for a while, hummus. :(

Still really paranoid myself. DH and I see my doctor on Saturday to confirm things. Been testing almost every morning and lines are getting darker. Today's line was really strong. After our MC last year, we are afraid.

But if things are well and this bean is sticking, I am so ready to be over the moon!
YES - what is it with the whole - I used to love that food, but now my body can't keep it down?! I didn't even get morning sickness until just over 8 weeks - thought I was in the clear :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"