Anyone else very newly pregnant? How are you feeling?

Hey, I'm the same too! If everything works out I'll be due 4th Aug, which is funny because within 2 weeks it'll be due date, wedding anniversary and my birthday! But as long as baby is healthy I don't mind!!

So far I've just had sore bbs, bad bad bad constipation, painful gas and heartburn.

So yeah, alls fun so far!

Went into docs today and they said they don't deal with pregnant women anymore it's down to midwives and they wont see me until around 12 weeks! I have to wait 8 more weeks!!!

It's gonna drive me insane haa! xx

Joining you ladies! Not exactly sure how far along I am but based on my FRER progression I'd say 4+1 (comparing to my last pregnancy lol). Cramping on and off, it's actually been easing up since before I took my hpt. Boobs are getting more sore and huge! Dh is loving that haha a lot of gas and constipation. Plan on giving my doctor a call in a couple weeks to book a scan for 8 weeks. Long ways to go! Lol

Hi Mrs monkey, wow you must be overwhelmed with emotions, but huge congratulations on your Ivf success! Where in the n.west are you? Not too far from me I presume.

Thank you RAFMrs2. Overwhelmed is the right word for sure! happy/anxious/nervous it's all going on!
I'm near manchester where abouts are you
Xx

CONGRATS TO ALL YOU LADIES ON FINDING OUT YOUR PREGNANT!! I want to wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months! :) You will be in your 3rd trimester before you know it... It literally feels like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant. :) :) :)

Hi girls please can I join you?
I got my 1st ever BFP on Saturday night. If was my 4th cycle of IVF. I can't stop testing I'm terrified that it will turn negative! I have to ring my clinic tomorrow & book an early scan.
I don't have sore boobs but I have nausea & don't really feel like eating at all
My due date based on an online calculator is 2nd August
Congratulations everyone
Xx

Fantastic! I wish you a happy and healthy nine month!

So then who wants to start an August group ;)

I'm down! What should we call our group??

Hmm well not sue where everyone is but for me August is usually hot so maybe something beach related? August Sanddollars? August Seagulls, starfish, sea horses...no idea why these all start with an S haha. I can start a group and we can all come up with a name.

Anything summer related is perfect... Fireflies? Starfish? We should do a poll! Everyone submit some ideas!

Started a group! Called expecting in August 2015...original I know haha. I figured we could have people make suggestions and the vote :)

Expecting in August 2015

Thank you RAFMrs2. Overwhelmed is the right word for sure! happy/anxious/nervous it's all going on!
I'm near manchester where abouts are you
Xx

I'm on Anglesey, so just round the corner from you!

I have no idea how far along I am . . . got pregnant right when I got off birth control. I'm estimated at 5-6 weeks and actually going for an ultrasound 12/1 to date this little guy/gal.

So far my symptoms have been quite mild . . . although i'm experiencing mild abdominal pain here and there. Nothing alarming though. I'm tired and I have almost no appetite. No morning sickness and no sore boobs *knock on wood*.

I'm super excited but also very anxious as I have no idea what's going on and I just want to see a doctor and know everything is fine.

Anyone else having similar symptoms?

How long were you on birth control for? I stoppedd taking mine last month and haven't had a period yet. It's been almost 6 weeks. . I'm starting to think I should buy. a test.. but so nervous about that!

So I found out on Sunday 11/23 that I was pregnant. After trying for 6 1/2 months we have a lil bean. Got confirmed that I am 5 wks and 3 days. Due date is July 26th 2015!! So far no morning sickness. AWESOME!! boobs hurt so hear you all on that!! Mainly just been uber exhausted. I do have a question for all of you though. Why is it they count from your last period to tell you how pregnant you are??? Cus I know for sure it's not 5wks but that's what they say....any help??? The DH is already hovering and telling me to take is easy. Both sets of parents are going to find out on Christmas!!:thumbup:

Hey guys! I'm 3 weeks 5 days and feeling sick already, always hungry with heartburn, painful gas and sore boobs. Feel sick when I'm hungry, full or hot! Sensitive sense of smell started yesterday too!
Due 10th August! Lovely to meet some more newly pregnant ladies :flower: This is all still sinking in!! Happy and healthy pregnancies for us all!

Hi ladies! Can I join too? I'm not actually the one pregnant, my wife/partner is. She is 4w3d today with our second child together (3rd overall as she has a daughter from a previous marriage).

We are due August 7. She has been exhausted, nauseous/sick, and I'm not allowed to even think about her bb's because they're so sore :haha:

I carried the first time around, two years ago, and remember these boards being a lifesaver! Now here we are again and I just want time to go faster. 4 weeks is soooo early!

Congratulations to you all. I'm experiencing the bigger boobs too which I must admit I'm quite liking as normally I have next to nothing haha. I already have a 3 year old son and now this little bean on the way. we are over the moon and so so excited. we have already had a scan as the hospital thought I was having an ectopic but all seems fine. I have another scan next Friday and then probably nothing more till the 21st January for my 12 week scan. We will also do the private gender scan at 16 weeks as our hospital doesn't tell you at 20 week scans. Then we really want to do the 4D one at 27 weeks but that is money dependent. I keep getting the odd twinges and praying everything is going to be okay so fingers crossed its all normal and we get our little bean in August xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->