Anyone else waiting to ovulate?

Cd 6 for me, should ovulate between cd18-20..

Well dtd today even tho think will ov weds onwards but hey all good practise lol going to try and relax about it lol what signs should I spot for ov Cervical fluid wise? is it clear stretchy or egg white?.. Might grab pee sticks next month if it's addictive lol good luck girls!

Xx

Cd10 for me. I usually ovulate cd17-18 but that can vary. We'll see how it goes this month..
Good luck everyone! :)

Jj egg white cm if the most fertile cm I normally get it for about a week before o I'm looking forward to seeing it this cycle! I'm on cd 6 now and my flow has almost stopped so we will be dtd soon :) dp is on nights for the next 4 nights so we won't be able to and we are off on our hols on the 19th and I think I'll be around my fertile time then!

CD2 for me.... Long wait! OH is away during predicted fertile time so I'm praying I ovulate sooner! Will be trying to temp, if I sleep through/remember and doing OPK's from CD9.

Has anybody got a testing date in mind? I'm not sure when I'll test, I'll probably test at 10dpo but coz I don't know exactly when I'll ovulate I don't have an exact date in mind!

I don't normally test early, but I did last cycle and that was a mistake, got some odd lines and I really thought I was, so won't be doing that again.

So your waiting till af is due carly? What dates that? X

So your waiting till af is due carly? What dates that? X

Estimated 7th Nov, according to chart. Once I do OPK's and temp then it should be more accurate.

According to my ovia app which I have only just started using, I'll be 10dpo on the 5th so I'll test around then. If I don't o on cd22 which the app says I should then my test date will also change x

Oh I see u hav twins! How lucky! I would love to have twins:baby: Do you hav twins in family? How different was the pregnancy and how soon you got bfp?

Yes, I am blessed. Twins do not run in our families it was a huge surprise.Identical boys. the pregnancy was difficult towards the end and I was sick almost the whose 35 weeks. Got a very very faint positive 11dpo an a positive dgi 12dpo.

Testing Oct 31 if AF doesn't how....if I can hod out til then..

I'll probably be testing oct 31 also, as according to my app I should be ovulating approx the 21.

Cd8 today and started getting ewcm already :D

Hi all I'm on cd9 my last cycle was 26 days so not sure when I will ovulate. Just to be sure and also because I'm a poas addict I started testing today. I think, if all goes well and I think I'll test on 30 October only as its my birthday and I'm due on my period that day...but that's if I manage to hold out that long 😀

My app says I should have Od the day before yesterday but I got a neg opk, so I'm still waiting

Cd8 today and started getting ewcm already :D

Snap! Lol. Wondering if this means I will O a bit early, but I quite often have a false start about a week before I actually O so this ewcm is probably just another "gearing up" session!

I'm hoping it means we o early :) or earlier lol. I normally get it for about a week before I o so I'm hoping this time next week I'll be in the tww! I did ovulate early when I got my last bfp so hoping this cycles the same as that one! My last cycle after the d&c was 38 days long and I don't fancy that again

No cm yet supposed to ov from weds and partner out tonight and I'm at college tues eve so hope to dtd from that day :) think on cd11 :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->