Anyone else want to lose weight before TTC?

I've been trying so hard to avoid baking, but my mum keeps on that she wants me to make some home made mince pies :dohh:

Just had a brief chat with hubby about how I'm feeling about our ttc date being so far away and he says we'll have a proper talk on monday about us maybe starting ttc next cycle :xmas1: :happydance:

That's awesome news regarding possibly ttc next cycle! :)
Yay!

Not surprised! Going from waiting to TTC is a huge milestone!

Let us know when you move over to TTC so can send virtual baby dust lol

Emmy, well done on losing 3lb!! Good luck for your 'chat' you go get that TTC date!! :)

AFM - Had a lovely meal and bottle of wine last night, I'm starting to think that there is just no point in trying until after Xmas, but I really want to get back on it :(

CarlyP I'm just going to try my best, as sw will always be there after xmas. We still have to live our lives after all :hugs:

CarlyP I'm just going to try my best, as sw will always be there after xmas. We still have to live our lives after all :hugs:

Very true Hun! What are you going to say to hubby?

Awh thats great to hear Emmy, congrats hope it all works out:thumbup:

Ugh I've been so bad this week its making me feel horrible:nope: we ate out twice and one of those was fast food of all things:dohh: I told my husband today that we are going back to our home cooked meals because I want to get back on track. I have not even dared to step on the scale yet, Im probably going to cry so just taking my sweet time. I put up our christmas tree and cleaned a bunch today so maybe I worked some of it off:winkwink:
gl ladies

Hey there girls! How are you doing? missing this thread loads so thought I'd drop by and say hello :) xx

In all honesty I really don't know :blush:

He was moaning about xmas decorations earlier today and he said that whether I was pregnant or we had a lo next year he knew I'd turn the house into a grotto. So I said we could start ttc next cycle to maximise the chances of actually having a lo by then and he actually agreed with me :happydance:

And I know if he wasn't willing then he'd actually have turned around and said no like he did earlier this cycle when it would have meant us being in turkey past 26 weeks gone if we got a bfp early on :D

In all honesty I really don't know :blush:

He was moaning about xmas decorations earlier today and he said that whether I was pregnant or we had a lo next year he knew I'd turn the house into a grotto. So I said we could start ttc next cycle to maximise the chances of actually having a lo by then and he actually agreed with me :happydance:

And I know if he wasn't willing then he'd actually have turned around and said no like he did earlier this cycle when it would have meant us being in turkey past 26 weeks gone if we got a bfp early on :D

Maybe he's just coming round to the idea now, it's a big step for men :wacko:

Let us know x

Well it looks like he has come round to the idea :happydance:

He said he had just been worried about me potentially being so far over the halfway mark when we fly out to turkey and that he's definitely happy to start ttc next cycle :yipee:

He said he had just been worried about me potentially being so far over the halfway mark when we fly out to turkey and that he's definitely happy to start ttc next cycle :yipee:

Congrats hun! :) SO excited for you! GL, love!

Yay that is great news!!

congratulations gl

Yey!! :happydance:

Brilliant news! Really happy for you, good luck! X

Congrats, and good luck! :happydance:

Hi there is it okay if I join in this conversation??

I am going to try and lose some weight after Christmas, I have PCOS and really struggle with my weight... :cry:

Hi Bevziibubble!! Nice to meet you... :wave:

So me and OH *might* be starting to ttc our first in July or August 2014!! Most likely be an August start as this gives us more time to save up and OH to try get his debts down to a reasonable level. We would like a 2015 baby as a starting point. But because I have PCOS it may be a longer journey than normal. But im being optimistic about it and going to give Metformin a try once again in the new year, I also want to get my weight down before we ttc to. Its hard to lose weight with PCOS but metformin brought my af back regular every month and I lost a lot of weight along side a balanced diet and exercise. But now I have put some weight back on again... :dohh: and im on the Contraceptive pill which I don't think helps with my weight.. but I want try get metformin in my system again so I can calculate my cycles roughly... Sorry to baffle on a bit... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->