Anyone else with 16 week app this week and 20 week scan end of June?

Hi ladies how is it going? Nearly our turn - only 8 days to go! Did you find out what you are having katy1984? I've started feeling my first little pokes and my belly has popped now - people are noticing now! Will try and post a pic next week for comparison x

we did and we're on team :blue: so happy, cant wait to see him again on monday! we've ordered the nursery set and put it on mothercare babyplan, cant wait to start on the nursery now :happydance:

hope everyone's ok xxx

I've got just over a week till my 20 week scan :)

Hi ladies how is it going? Nearly our turn - only 8 days to go! Did you find out what you are having katy1984? I've started feeling my first little pokes and my belly has popped now - people are noticing now! Will try and post a pic next week for comparison x

we did and we're on team :blue: so happy, cant wait to see him again on monday! we've ordered the nursery set and put it on mothercare babyplan, cant wait to start on the nursery now :happydance:

hope everyone's ok xxx

congratulations on blue bump hun xx

well got our scan at 9.00am in the morning, although we already know the sex we'll be double checking :haha: cant wait to see him again,and our son is coming aswell as he's got an inset day at school,hope we get good pics as i wasn't impressed with the one's we got from the private scan.

how's everyone's bumps coming on? mine hasn't changed really since 17 weeks :cry: i was small with my son but i was hoping i'd be bigger second time round, oh well ive got plenty of time to grow :thumbup: and my baby's rite on track with his measurments etc xx

Hey ladies, we had our scan this morning - baby is doing wonderfully and we're team blue!! I had such a strong feeling all along he was going to be a little boy and i was right! Household will be DH, DS1 and DS2 when Sully is born - i'm going to be very outnumbered by males now! :happydance:

Hi ladies - congrats on your blue bumps! Had our scan today and everything was perfect - baby was lovely. We said we didn't want to know, but when she was moving the scan all over me and DH are sure we caught a shot of some dangly equipment, but she moved the scanner really quickly, and then we asked her at the end but she wouldn't say. So, officially team yellow (as it could have been something else I guess), but if it's not a boy I will be so shocked!
My bump has grown and I am now in full time maternity clothes - still doesn't look too big though, and weight gain is only 8lbs so happy really.
How is everyone else doing? Scan and bump updates?

Oh and just coz I thought it was funny - seeing the baby move made us realise the poking we have feeling is a comination of hands, feet and... it's bottom! It was upside down just bobbing along bashing me with it's butt! xx

Hi ladies - congrats on your blue bumps! Had our scan today and everything was perfect - baby was lovely. We said we didn't want to know, but when she was moving the scan all over me and DH are sure we caught a shot of some dangly equipment, but she moved the scanner really quickly, and then we asked her at the end but she wouldn't say. So, officially team yellow (as it could have been something else I guess), but if it's not a boy I will be so shocked!
My bump has grown and I am now in full time maternity clothes - still doesn't look too big though, and weight gain is only 8lbs so happy really.
How is everyone else doing? Scan and bump updates?

Oh and just coz I thought it was funny - seeing the baby move made us realise the poking we have feeling is a comination of hands, feet and... it's bottom! It was upside down just bobbing along bashing me with it's butt! xx

Congrats to you too hun for a healthy butt bumpy scan!!! :hugs:

I've gained 8lbs so far too but was overweight beforehand. Still pleased - i hope to stay on track for gaining around a stone which is what i did with ds1 and managed to lose most of it in the first few weeks + more with breastfeeding. Here are some new piccies - 20 week belly shot and 21 week scan of baby boy Sullivan x

Attachments

• 260225_10150218211903952_511183951_7363725_3306985_n.jpg
    260225_10150218211903952_511183951_7363725_3306985_n.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 270764_10150232639503952_511183951_7423010_2026046_n.jpg
    270764_10150232639503952_511183951_7423010_2026046_n.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
had my scan today - everything growing really well and I'm now officially team pink!

had my scan today - everything growing really well and I'm now officially team pink!

Congrats hun!! Yay i like hearing about team pinkies - i know 9 pregnant girlios including me and all of them are expecting boys apart from one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->