Anyone else with late AF and BFN? Come and join me!

Thank you mummycat, you have made me feel a lot more positive about the situation, I really hope so, DH been through a really rough time of it lately and I would love nothing more than being able to tell him he's going be a daddy x

no problem hun, just remember if it's not this month, it could easily be next month and DH will be thrilled to bits with all the 'trying' for a baby!! (well at least mine was :winkwink:)

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you! Let us know how it goes! xxx

Im joining in this thread too altho im not sure if im technically late!

Lat period 30 days ago but no idea what my cycles is doing always v irregular got a BFN yesturday so i guess i'll just wait and see?! Having crampy pains and sore boobs so hopefully its AF coming...darent hope its the other! xxxxx
Good luck guys, hope you all get one or the other soon (but we know which one!)

MummyCat I am 14 DPO now still no AF.... going insane.. I am sooo sleepy and tired and I dont know if its another symptom or if its still my body recovering from a cold last week.

Thanks hun... do you mind me asking what that makes you in cycle days? and how long your cycles are? cos I'm a bit useless with DPO.. only that my luteal phase is normally about 14 days... so if you were me... which clearly you're not... you'd be due on right about now :D So signs like your getting are great, and BFP may only work a few days after period due (that's what happened with my Lottie pops!)

Hang in there!! :hugs:

I am CD 31 now.. Thats crazy.. I have pcos and this is my second month on Clomid, I know for a fact that I ovulated because my doc had a blood test done.

I used an online calculator and it said my average cycle is 32 days. So I was wrong when I thought the 18th of Oct was my period. Now its the 22nd.

Thanks MummyCat

Fingers crossed you have a normal cycle this time, and here's really hoping that you're pregnant!!

I think the ASDA one's are fine hun, don't be discouraged, I only got my BFP with DD a week after I was due! I tested 3 days after period was due and got BFN, so thought I might have had an infection as CM was weird... had to test the day of getting 'possible infection' results from docs, as no antibiotics allowed if I was pregnant... and I got my BFP.. to my surprise! :D

So keeping all things crossed for you hun! :hugs:

thanks so much hun.. you've given me some hope :hugs:

today i thought af was here as i thought i was wet went to check and it was alot of cm (tmi sorry) but that means af isnt on her way anytime soon cuz usually all dry when af is about to come... im so confused :wacko:

apprently to ff im 14 dpo today.. but im not testing again.. its a waste of money lol untill im very late. and ill test with a first response this time :winkwink:

I am CD 31 now.. Thats crazy.. I have pcos and this is my second month on Clomid, I know for a fact that I ovulated because my doc had a blood test done.

I used an online calculator and it said my average cycle is 32 days. So I was wrong when I thought the 18th of Oct was my period. Now its the 22nd.

Thanks MummyCat

No problem hun...

But that could be exactly why you've had bfn's!!... fingers crossed you don't see AF this week... and that a BFP is on it's way!!! I hope this is your month!! xxxxx

thanks so much hun.. you've given me some hope :hugs:

today i thought af was here as i thought i was wet went to check and it was alot of cm (tmi sorry) but that means af isnt on her way anytime soon cuz usually all dry when af is about to come... im so confused :wacko:

apprently to ff im 14 dpo today.. but im not testing again.. its a waste of money lol untill im very late. and ill test with a first response this time :winkwink:

:D no worries chick!! That's sounding a lot like I had... constant feeling like AF was here... and just nothing each time I went to the loo... except lots of CM, which had a 'different' smell to normal (hence I thought infection) but it was actually a normal thing in pregnancy!

:dust: to you hun!! xxx

well i missed a period last month and af was due today and the ugly witch hasnt shown up yet and no sign of her either.dont know what is going on with my body hmmmmm

no worries chick!! That's sounding a lot like I had... constant feeling like AF was here... and just nothing each time I went to the loo... except lots of CM, which had a 'different' smell to normal (hence I thought infection) but it was actually a normal thing in pregnancy!

omg i thought the smell was different too.. id not noticed ever b4 now.. also my sides ache like a infection... like my kidneys so maybe i do have one... every time i eat i feel so sick...

Hi Girls,

I'm still hanging on in there, no af yet!!! :happydance: Got achy sides and back too, getting so nervous, my cm looks a bit like snot at the mo, I'm so sorry, far too much information!! lol Desperate to test again, I take it if I test again tonight there will be no difference from this mornin???

NG hang in there hun.. i know this is gonna be hard but wait as long as u can b4 u test again.. just so you will def get a bfp

heres to our bfp's :drunk: (well only juice) hehehe

So I have just poas AGAIN!!!! This time I used a predictor instead of a frer, they have pissed me off with all the :bfn:'s they keep giving me!! lol and there is a really really faint line showing!! Trying not to get excited as it might be an evap but I'm totally convinced it has a very slight pink/purpkle tinge!! Maybe just my eyes tho. I'm not going to do it again until Friday for definate now, well maybe Thursday if I'm bursting!!!! .... and if af doesn't show!! No sign of it at all.... OMG I am nervous, happy, scared and worried all at the same time!!!!!! :shock:

Here's to the :bfp: fingers crossed we both have coming very soon xx

EEEEeeeek!! You guys make me laff!! POAS adicts!!

NG09.. that sounds really really good hun! Look forward to hearing that it's def a BFP! :D Keep us updated please!! xxx

I know, I can't help it, this is my 1st go aswell, maybe the novelty will wear off if I'm still here in a few more cycles!!!! lol

Ya think it's a good sign??? Keep thinking it's my imagination.....guess I'll soon see. I have said this before but I'll be gutted if I'm not pg but I'll prob pass out with worry if I am... I have been told that these thoughts are quite normal, dunno about that!! lol

hahaha... nope as far as I can remember...the poas addiction just gets worse :D

I think it's a really good sign hun! I'd try wait till Thursday, just to make sure you don't get another faint line if it is bfp... :D

They are normal... weeks before labour you start thinking... am i really ready for this... and the first few weeks after birth are crazy, but you very soon find a rhythm with your little one! it's all good hun!! x

Fab!! Will def not do it again until Thursday/Friday!! God help me then.... I'm already thinking of how the hell to get bambino out.... don't know if he/she's even in yet!!!! lol x

I just called my fertility doctor confused as hell.

I asked her if I for sure ovulated (confirmed with a blood test) and my period didnt come and all my tests are negative what should I do?

She said, becuase you were on clomid your cycle could be up to 36 days long. So knowing that I am on CD 31 I have 5 more days of possible being pregnant if :witch: didnt show her ugly face... YAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->