anyone else with long cycles?

babytots

Reaction score
hi ladies i was just wondering if there are any others with long cycles?

before having my dd's i culd go up to 60 days between having afs. after my 1st dd they settled between 30-45 days and then after 2nd dd they settled into 35 days.

after my last m/c my cycles have been messed up. my first was cd 29 and 2nd 40 and i have a feeling this one will be just as long if not longer.

i'm just fed up of waiting to ov opks have non existant lines on them although last week i got quite a dark one (not positive but its the darkest out of the lot of them).

i've been getting some ewcm but i think it might be dfs swimmers as although its stretchy its not as stretchy as my normal ewcm and its a thicker consistency.

anyways moan over its just so depressing as all i want is a sticky bfp and it seems like its out of my reach. x

Yup that's me :hi: My cycles can be anywhere from 28-43 days. :dohh:

My last cycle was 50 days! Currently sitting at Day 33 of this cycle.
Very frustrating!

hi girls i'm glad i'm not the only one although i wish you both had text book cycles too.

my cycles never used to really bother me that much when ttc before but after my losses i just want that bfp asap as my due date for my first angel isnt too far off and would be nice to be pg by then so theres something to smile about iykwim.

have you tried anything to regulate your cycles? x

No, I haven't tried anything - don't know if there's much that can be done. 43 is actually a little rare for me - they tend to hover between 31, 35 and 37 days. More irregular than anything else. VERY frustrating!!

Yup! Mine are usually around 42 days but can vary. It can be very frustrating when I see others complete a whole cycle before I've even ovulated!!

Anyway, there is a cycle buddies thread for those with long and/or irregular cycles - so join us if you want!

Mine are 24 - 59 days long. I dont ovulate very often, so most cycles are annovulatory. Its very frustrating, i get really anxious each month not knowing when or if i will O. My recorded O's in 2008 have been at CD 19, 21, 27. I just got a positive OPK today so i will O on CD 26-28 this month.

My luteal phase has also been wonky, and different each month. From 6-14 days. Last month was only 11 days, so im hoping it will be a steady 12-13 this month - or preferably 9 months long lol!

They can put you on Clomid to reg ovulation, but since it has to have been 12 months TTC before they do it - im taking supplements and trying to do it naturally. Next month will be number 10 for us.

:hi: hun i use to have perfect 29day cycles. since i can remember! and when i say i was like clockwrk, it use to be like me alarm clock that morning!!, but after M/C in march this yr i got my af bk proper on 2may and again 29days later,so i thought oh how grt bk 2normal...oh no how wrong was i !! i then had a 38day cycle, this was b4 charting and doin opk so i was convinced i was pg,but af came 9days late,the mth after i started charting n had a 30day cycle O on cd15,next mth 38days cycle...but cos i was chartin i know i didnt O till cd20, then mth after (last mth)27days !! and i had cd21tests done last mth n it showed i O so this mth will see how long, hopin im gettin bk2mormal....but ur far far from the only one hun x x

oh it reassures me that i'm not the only who constantly feels like their in limbo waiting to ov.

twinmammi funny you should mention anovulatory cycles i had one when ttc my 2nd dd and i think this cycle might be the same. my temps seem to be stuck at 36.0 with the occasional 1 degree rise/fall here and there. i have 2 high temps but thats due to sleeping through my alarm. i really hope it isnt.

loo thanks for the invite i shall go introduce myself over on the thread.

hope us ladies get our bfps soon since we have to wait extra long for them! x

mine currently range from 56-81 days long though i did ovulate for the first time last month since coming off the pill.
I am hoping my hope high for my cycles to regulate themselves better.

don't worry chick they will get better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->