Anyone else worried about the storm?

I dont think ive ever been in a proper storm. How bad is bad iykwim?

Just have rain here (near Southampton).
According to the meteologists (and hubbys weather station), the storm hasn't even formed yet, and won't til around midnight.

I want to stay up to see if it gets worse, but I have to get up for work :(

Im watching our beach webcam, out of curiosity and it doesn't seem to be too bad at the moment there's still people driving along the seafront and even though its nearly high tide the waves aren't coming over the wall, the only thing I spotted was a couple lights hanging down. it has picked up some though since I was down there walking the dog at 8.

Been awake on and off all night, it's just starting to pick up here

Completely quiet as I get up for uni...

Tree branches hitting the boys bedroom window over and over again and waking them up. Currently trying to get them to go back to sleep but it's difficult!

Its quite windy, but the fastest wind speed we have recorded so far was only 34mph.

Sounds like our tv aerial has come down :/ eeek 8 am scared. No cars or lorries on main road... its normally packed by now.

The wind seems to be getting even worse now here (Surrey)

We didn't get any wind last night, just a bit of rain. Think we are meant to be getting the winds later today though

There's reports of loads of trees down in my area. Absolute chaos..

Its getting a bit windy here now, it rained a lot of the night on and off (norfolk) xxx

just grey skies were i am in wolverhampton:S was raining last night aswell no gushes of wind as of yet

I was laughing to myself because I saw my neighbour walk past the window and I thought wow hes brave going out in this then a minute later there was a massive gust and all I saw was him racing back past the window to his house being pushed by the wind! Im surprised he went out because theres a tree been ripped from its roots behind our houses.

Think we escaped most of it in Bristol, the trees have less leaves, but that's about it. I wasa bit worried about our tiles on our roof but I think they're alright looking out of the window t th neighbours. I'll go and have a proper look later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->