Anyone else worried about the storm?

At the moment the worst of it down my street is that one of my wheely bins fell over. Not ventured out to work yet however! A fun 40 min commute ahead :/ eeek

And still... Nothing. Damn you, Nottingham! I love storms :'(

Our power is out and i can hear a bunch of sirens. Its so windy out there, im a bit comcerned about the massive tree behind our house. It seems to be leaning!

Pretty windy here last night but not really too bad. Which we're really grateful for. Live in the country with trees which could have landed on the house.

Cambridge here and it's a bit wet ad windy but its not bad... Think we might miss it. Hope others don't have too much damage x

Lots of trees down on my journey to work from east london to north london.
Our bins have been blown down the road and rubbish everywhere.....today is meant to be bin day hahaha

Here it was all a fuss about nothing.... We really didnt get much at all in east Anglia, where we are anyways...I've just moved from Scotland at it was a typical windy day there x

There was nothing where we are in the Midlands, the trees outside my house didn't even lose a leaf I don't think :haha: the wind was stronger yesterday afternoon than it has been this morning.

I saw on BBC news website that a little girl has died from a tree falling on her caravan while she slept :( and a man died when a tree fell on his car. RIP to them both.

very sad to read on news updates that two people have already lost their lives and a 14 year old boy has been swept away in Sussex :( Let's hope and pray nobody else is injured or worse in this :cry:

Only heavy rain in Leeds last night. My mum is in Suffolk and she has had her garden fence blown down and a brick wall at the back of her garden has fallen down too and her wheely bins blew over.

Whoah. :shock: That storm just made our morning news over in western Canada. Scary stuff. I hope all of you are safe.

Just the usual grey skies and rain in Glasgow! Hope everyone affected stays safe :hugs:

So we in Nottingham just escaped the whole thjng. Wasn't even windy!

An explosion has destroyed three homes and killed a man and a women in west London, not far from me, apparently caused by a tree :(

And other deaths
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...chaos-power-cuts-ST-JUDES-STORM-grips-UK.html

Its been pretty bad here, my town came to a standstill this morning and is still very slow moving now, our one way system is shut due to a wall blowing down and a high rise building falling to bits. My roof lost a few slates and my fence is down.

But on the whole it could of been so much worse.. Feel so awful about the people who lost their lives :(

the wind wasnt really that bad here, though apparently it did make a tree fall down, but i didnt see anything!!
hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->