• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone expecting their FIRST in April 2013?

Had my first scan today and it went really well. Had it done abdominally and we could see baby perfectly. Heart beat 167 and we could see it fluttering on the screen. So amazing!!! Im right on target at 7 weeks 2 day.

Congrats everyone!!!!! I'm 5w1d expecting my first April 30th!!!!

Hey girls! Had my first scan yest! Baby looks great- measured 8w3d and i was 8w6d....we got to hear the heartbeat!!! A strong 177 bpm!!!! The doc came in and found a small ovarian cyst :( hopefully everything is ok.....

tcc, the doc didn't tell you that was normal? My obgyn told me it was normal to have a small cyst while pregnant (I get them all the time & have had surgery for them). She said it carries the hormones, etc. & your baby needs it to live.

I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my first. Due April 17, 2013. So far, my only symptoms are being really tired, and having sore breasts. I too have an unreasonable fear of miscarriage, even though my mother and sister had no problems. We've told our parents and my sis and brother, but are waiting for that 12 week mark to tell our friends and the rest of our family. I swear, the days can't go fast enough! I just really need to pass that benchmark to feel 100% confident. Trying not to stress, but it's HARD!!!

Congrats alicat and welcome!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! :thumbup:

I am going for my 6 week u/s at 2pm today. So anxious and so nervous! Come on little heartbeat, let us know you are there! :)

Congrats alicat and welcome!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! :thumbup:

I am going for my 6 week u/s at 2pm today. So anxious and so nervous! Come on little heartbeat, let us know you are there! :)
awww flutterbee how exciting!!! Best of Luck! Can't wait to see some pics!!!! Keep us posted on how it goes!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Just found out this week that I am pregnant again (previous ended in MC)
According to my calculations i'll be due around the 28th April!

Fingers crossed for sticky's for everyone :)

Hi Ladies,

Just found out this week that I am pregnant again (previous ended in MC)
According to my calculations i'll be due around the 28th April!

Fingers crossed for sticky's for everyone :)
awww Congrats & Welcome!!!! Here's to Happy & Healthy pregnancies to us all!!!

Hey everyone! Sorry it has taken me so long to post about my Dr. visit for my 6 week u/s! We were so busy last night letting family know our little secret :winkwink:

The visit for my 6 week u/s went very good! We saw a heartbeat immediately! It was just the most amazing thing ever!! The heartbeat was 133bpm which we perfect she said. We go back on Sept. 19th and so far all is well!! We got four photos, so here is one now. You can't see much but I know our little polliwog is there :happydance:

[URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/babybp.jpg/][IMG]https://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7946/babybp.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Hey everyone! Sorry it has taken me so long to post about my Dr. visit for my 6 week u/s! We were so busy last night letting family know our little secret :winkwink:

The visit for my 6 week u/s went very good! We saw a heartbeat immediately! It was just the most amazing thing ever!! The heartbeat was 133bpm which we perfect she said. We go back on Sept. 19th and so far all is well!! We got four photos, so here is one now. You can't see much but I know our little polliwog is there :happydance:

[URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/babybp.jpg/][IMG]https://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7946/babybp.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
awww that is so awesome! So glad to hear you little bean is doing good!!! Can't wait to see more pics as the time flies by!!!

Hi ladies, I am due on April 27th 2013. I have my second scan on Thursday to see the heart beat. I had my first one a week ago to make sure the baby was in the right place. It was but couldnt see a heart beat or anything yet. Im very excited! I have absolutely no symptoms except I am very tired. I am hoping it just has not hit me yet... BUT it makes me so scared! :O

Hey I am pregnant with my first EDD is 4/24/13 according to LMP. I may have ovulated late though which may push me into early May, we will see after my first scan. They have me booked for my scan and bloods September 18th which seems awfully far away but I keep thinking we can see better on a later scan.

Congrats & Welcome ladies!!!

misspriss my scan is set for September 13th & like you it seems like forever away. I keep trying to find things to do to try & keep my mind off it, but nothing is working! I had symptoms really early in the 3rd & 4th weeks, but nothing at all this week other than a bit more tired than usual. It scares me a bit, but I think it's normal to have symptoms come & go in the early stages.

Wishing everyone a h & h pregnancy!

I don't really have too many symptoms either, sore boobs and tired. Especially tired after lunch. For some reason, no matter what I eat, I am tired after lunch. Also pooping extra often, but it's better than being constipated, no? :haha:

Hello all April mommies.. I can finally say I have a better EDD. Went for my scan yesterday and saw our little peanut and heard the heartbeat for the first time ever. What an AMAZING feeling. I cried! lol:dohh:
We are beyond ecstatic and can't wait to watch this little bundle of joy grow inside.
I am about 7 weeks and due on or around April 21, 2013 :D

I might be! I am hoping I am :) Just waiting for more tests!

Hello all April mommies.. I can finally say I have a better EDD. Went for my scan yesterday and saw our little peanut and heard the heartbeat for the first time ever. What an AMAZING feeling. I cried! lol:dohh:
We are beyond ecstatic and can't wait to watch this little bundle of joy grow inside.
I am about 7 weeks and due on or around April 21, 2013 :D
Congrats!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back