Anyone feeling like absolute Cr@p atm??

Its so strange .........i was just thinking about how down I am at the moment when I saw your post!!
Im so fed up, I desperatly want to be a mummy!!
I just hate not knowing what my Body is doing!!...or not doing for that matter!!

keep your Chins up girls!!!

xxx

I so agree it is annoying when you have no idea what your body is up to and try going to a doc before 12 months of trying and they just brush you off and say your young you'll be fine grrrrrrr so annoying!!! i think we are all desperate hun!! we all can't wait for that fabled :bfp: :happydance: i just can't wait to be a mummy~! So let's just try to stay positive Girls! :thumbup:

:flower: xoxo

Yeah I know how you feel, its horrible once youve m/c though .. just have to keep hoping, stressing out wont help atall!! I am sure when the times right, youll be walking around with a cute little bump.

Yeah I know how you feel, its horrible once youve m/c though .. just have to keep hoping, stressing out wont help atall!! I am sure when the times right, youll be walking around with a cute little bump.

yep i know how that feels.. i know as soon as i get my BFP im gonna be worrying all over again but i must try not to because stress it not a good thing! .. lets think of ways to stay super positive! xx

yep i know how that feels.. i know as soon as i get my BFP im gonna be worrying all over again but i must try not to because stress it not a good thing! .. lets think of ways to stay super positive! xx

I totally agree girls let's stay super positive :thumbup: and i agree stress isn't good so we should all try to keep it to a minimum. atm we just got a new puppy so that's kinda keeping me busy atm :haha: still can't stop thinking about a baby tho hehe and you think that all the wedding planning would be keeping me busy too :haha:

https://davf.daisypath.com/Qlrkp8.png

https://lt2f.lilypie.com/Qgdcp8.png

I do, i'm 6 days late for AF (probably because it's 2nd month off the pill), and getting BFN's after getting very faint line on IC's the other day.

I know i havn't been trying long but i realy did used to think it would happen straightaway.

hey i know what u all mean. i've seen some girls signatures on here saying "ttc stole my sanity" i totally know what they mean now and its so annoying when ppl say just dont think about it and it will happen and its like how am i meant to not think about it when thats what im doing ttcing? lol
i have no symptoms so im thinkin i missed out this month aswell i just want af to hurry up so i can have another go but it feels like time goes slowly grr

I agree i totally thought it was so easy to get preg hence i went on the pill >.< now i am totally wishing i didn't! i soooo hate it when af isn't on time gives me false hopes alot grrrr. i believe ttc has def stole my sanity =D coz lately i just feel like i'm gonna snap at everyone XD altho i don't mean it..

hi girls :wave: i know how you feel! im on my 9th cycle and dont even know if were trying this month (long story includes a wedding in may, a bridesmaid(me)OH said to put things on hold til xmas but this cycle we have DTD twice and he wasnt being safe i know im no were near ovulation yet but if i keep quiet and not go on about it we might get lucky.)

anyway i was waiting 2 yrs to try and concieve and now i am its taking a long time. i comfort my self with a hot brew and custard creams.

yeah hun , im due on around this weekend/start of week. so im just waiting ,i no my cramps will prob come and then the peroid , knowing my luck :( , really dreading it does, just want to be pregnant, like us all i spose.
gd luck to u all xoxox

aww
yeah i heard alot of girls sayin if they just tell their man they're horny they'll be str8 up for it but if its all because of ovulation their not as keen haha so maybe just keep letting him think ur turned on n in the mood for rowl lol.
hmmm custard creams yumm

can i join in on this thread lol. i feel so crap today and frustrated.. it feels like AF is never gonna come :cry:

hi girls :wave: i know how you feel! im on my 9th cycle and dont even know if were trying this month (long story includes a wedding in may, a bridesmaid(me)OH said to put things on hold til xmas but this cycle we have DTD twice and he wasnt being safe i know im no were near ovulation yet but if i keep quiet and not go on about it we might get lucky.)

anyway i was waiting 2 yrs to try and concieve and now i am its taking a long time. i comfort my self with a hot brew and custard creams.

o_O the way you comfort yourself sounds yummy!!! yeah i know what you mean with the whole are we trying are we not. for the past two weeks i was sick during af and after af i decided it would be best to just try straight away. (we normally DTD every night or at the least every second night) but when you have been feeling sick it makes it hard to even feel slightly enthusiastic :haha: my cycles are all up the crap lol and i'm just hoping that we didn't miss out yet >.< i can't even remember the days we DTD :haha:

can i join in on this thread lol. i feel so crap today and frustrated.. it feels like AF is never gonna come :cry:

Awww sure you can hun!!
don't worry hun i'm sure af will come sooner or later and when it does you will probably be cursing it after a while:haha: Cheer up hun:flower:

This is the place to be when you feel like crap LOL all are invited haha

Awww sure you can hun!!
don't worry hun i'm sure af will come sooner or later and when it does you will probably be cursing it after a while:haha: Cheer up hun:flower:

This is the place to be when you feel like crap LOL all are invited haha

awwww thanks part of me is excited to start ttc (soon as AF gets here)
but i guess im in patient lol
im so glad i found this site :happydance:

I know this sounds crazy, but I would have loved to have a little bump for christmas.........there is something about christmas/new year that makes me feel happy. It would be a lovely christmas Prezzie!!! all the new starts and being around family, while you and your partner are just starting yours!! Im welling up OMG!!!! Am i CRAZY!!!

xxx

Oh yes hun i agree me too this site keeps me sane XD i'm also impatient too haha which makes it harder for me when ttc coz i thought it wasn't too hard to get preg. haha i was so wrong and so were the sex ed teachers LOL

I'm feeling poo aswell but have weeks until AF is due so I have a long wait!!! Not even O'ving yet which would at least keep me occupied :)

Fingers crossed Sept is our month!

I know this sounds crazy, but I would have loved to have a little bump for christmas.........there is something about christmas/new year that makes me feel happy. It would be a lovely christmas Prezzie!!! all the new starts and being around family, while you and your partner are just starting yours!! Im welling up OMG!!!! Am i CRAZY!!!

xxx

I want an Xmas bump too!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

xxx

OMG yes that would be so awesome~! and would so love a bump before the end of this year. haha when i had my birthday aug 4th i stupidly blew out my candles and what did i wish for?? i wished for a baby :haha: i am such a nutter!!!

I agree i totally thought it was so easy to get preg hence i went on the pill >.< now i am totally wishing i didn't! i soooo hate it when af isn't on time gives me false hopes alot grrrr. i believe ttc has def stole my sanity =D coz lately i just feel like i'm gonna snap at everyone XD altho i don't mean it..

all that i know is it being easy to get pregnant, i concieved first month last time around so im gonna be super gutted if i dont concieve as quickly this time which i dont think i will because my cycles are all over the place. womens bodies suck!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->