Anyone feeling like absolute Cr@p atm??

OMG......Mocha_Baby
My birthday is on the 3rd of Aug and I wished for the same thing!!!!!!

That stork is Busy!!!!

xx

I feel like rubbish today sitting here in tears :(

Having loads of symptoms and gernally feel crap but dont think I am PG if you know what I mean? Done an early test and BFN but to early really got to wait untill nxt week :(

omg broodybecks what a small world huh??? haha stupid storky hurry up and finish those rounds!!!

awwww lawa i know what you mean i'm so bad when it comes to symptom spotting i actually convince myself i am and then i get let down =( but oh well my cycles are suck atm XD but you never know lawa sometimes it's just a beautiful surprise!! =D

awwwww i would love a xmas bump :happydance: hopefully by then wil be..
it woulld be a lovely.. feeling xmas :happydance::cloud9:

Oh yes it would be the best xmas present ever!!

"I don't ask for much santa, and i have been a very good girl this year so can you pretty please let me have the one thing i want for xmas??" "what's that mocha baby, what would you like" "a baby please santa" <-------- That is what i would say to Santa XD

Think he would say yes?? LOL

Ha ha Mocha Baby................that cheered me up!!
Well done Girl!!

xx

No worries~! glad it cheered you up!! Bahahahahaha when i think of that i think of like me as puss in boots from shrek lol with the OMG i'm so cute eyes XD

Oh it would be awesome to be about 3 months pregnant at Xmas so I could tell my mum :)

x

I wouldn't need to buy Presents...............I could just give the Family scan Pics!! Mine would be more then happy with that!! hee hee

xx

it would be so cute. lol my mum even demanded that all baby stuff go to her house for the moment coz apparently it's bad luck to have it in your own house >.< my fiancee and i went a bit crazy and have started to buy early LOL i even have preg clothes on lay by XD

Awww scan pics as pressies, now that would be cool!

Oooh i have baby clothes in the house...i'd better move them pronto then :winkwink:

im starting to get cramps today... fingers crossed its finally AF... :happydance:
then hopefully i can get a bfp at the end of septemeber.. but AF has made tricks b4... :growlmad: id get cramps and think its AF and she doesnt show :nope: *sigh*

lol i don't know if it's true but we weren't taking any chances LOL

ahhh af loves to tease us doesn't she! stupid thing give us high hopes and then comes with a vengeance >< Evil!! LOL

ahhh af loves to tease us doesn't she! stupid thing give us high hopes and then comes with a vengeance >< Evil!! LOL

well when u dont wanna see the witch.. she shows and when u want her to come so u can go on to the next cycle she doesnt show at all.. ugh

has any taken agnus castua and had a good experience from it?? im takin that now to try balance my hormones.. (which hopefully will make AF comes)

sorry im bad at spellin i might of spelt it wrong :blush:

What is it? never heard of agnus castua...............am i missing out on something??
Opps!!

xx

hahaha that's all good hmm sorry hun haven't tried that yet was thinking of it though. My DF and i are currently on Elevit for me and Menevit for my DF. we are hoping that will just do... =D anyways sorry to cut this short girls but gotta go and do my DF's lunch he starts early tomoz morning!! Ladies lovely to chat with you and hope to talk again soon!!
feel free to drop me a msg if you want or add me~! Love to all!! Nite~! xoxo

well when u dont wanna see the witch.. she shows and when u want her to come so u can go on to the next cycle she doesnt show at all.. ugh

has any taken agnus castua and had a good experience from it?? im takin that now to try balance my hormones.. (which hopefully will make AF comes)

sorry im bad at spellin i might of spelt it wrong :blush:[/QUOTE]

I use to take Agnus Castus for PMT but it didnt really help me coz then I swapped to EPO and had more joy with that. I do have quite loopy hormones, poor DH!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->