Anyone get BFP after BFN at 14dpo?

hi ladies. i am 15dpo, af was due yesterday. have a few symptoms but still getting BFN's. had alot of evaps, but they were all after the time and the digi says no :(

Same for me.......... although AF due in 2 days time - still BFN on FRER..[/QUOTE]

What dpo are you?

Sorry I didn't reallize I typed this ^^ ....LOL. Still BFN at 15dpo?? What kind of tests are you using??? I used the FRER. I'm pretty sad about this...but I was looking around on the net, and I saw a bunch of FRER tests that you can't tell they are BFP's until like 18dpo. maybe this test isn't the best???

right after a wrote this i started spotting :cry: on to the next month...

To: Storm1jet2....isn't this the biggest emotional roller coaster ever!!!??? Well...I'll post results either way. Let me know what happens with yours. How many dpo are you???

13 DPO today - every indication for the last 2 days that AF is on the way - but still not here. Totally agree with the emotional roller coaster - its unbelieveable!

MommaSketch, did you get your BFP? :)

Same boat as the rest of you ladies, BFN at 14DPO (day 28 of cycle) but feeling the symptoms - sore, veiny bbs, nausea, bloated. Hoping, praying I am still in the game! No AF yet!

I am bumping an old thread but it saved me starting one.

Ok ladies, I need success stories please of anyone who had a BFN on 14DPO but eventually got a BFP! :thumbup:

Thank you. I need cheering up!!! :flower:

Hey today is 14dPO for me and tested negative on FrEr this morning. I've been getting BFN all week on IC and so I'm feeling pretty hopeless as well. What was the outcome for everyone?

bumping this up ...
same happend to me ... I am 14dpo ... had symptoms till five days ago ... from then nothing .. except for sensitive nips and slighly sore bbs... tested today and two days back .. both were BFN ... I had suffered a loss in JAN ... and it showed only a faine line even on 21dpo..

I think it can take a while to show a +, I think the ladies who get them on 10-12 dpo are very lucky! Implantation can take anywhere from 6-12 days, and then it takes a few more to get hcg to build up in your system, correct? So, really, I should stay away from POAS till 16 dpo. :rofl: Yeah, RIGHT!

I'm joining the club - 13 dpo, AF two days late, bfn :( Thought I'd get AF today for sure, especially that my temps dipped (but not below cover line) this AM, and nothing. My luteal phase has never been longer than 12 days (99% oft he time its 11 days), so I can't help having a little bit of hope... This is our last cycle of trying "naturally" before IUI/ivf. Would be sweet!

I'm with you ladies.. Cycles are usually 30-32 days.. I'm on cd 36.. However I think I'm only 13 dpo .. Keep thinking af is coming.. But no show!!

Hey guys, so I am completely new to this, and been looking everywhere for advice. I am currently 4 days late, AF is normally right on schedule every month on day 28 of my cycle, this month has been completely different, normally I cramp before AF is due till it ends. I have not had any period like cramps, although I have had some slight twinges nothing I've felt before, also, my breasts have been really sore every day since AF was due, my lower back has been hurting as well. Along with headaches every day and on and off nausea. My husband and I are trying to conceive so, I am really praying that I am pregnant, it would be our first child and first grandchild in the family! Will keep everyone posted on my results no matter what they are. [=

Oh and I completely left out, I took a test on the day after AF was due and it was BFN, going to try again in the morning, praying for a BFP!

I dont have a great answer- but I am in the same boat, 3 days late for AF, who is never late. Fell quite pregnant (have had 2 babies, similar symptoms), went for my yearly pap exam about an hour ago... the OB/GYN, who I like very much, told me that it could still be too early for a urine test to show positive, since I dont know when I ovulated. SO, waiting a few days and testing again :)

Until AF shows, there is still a chance. :thumbup:

Ive been reading SO many stories of BFPs not showing until a week or two after missed period!

Bump!
AF was due yesterday so I tested: :bfn: Still no sign and I normally spot and cramp for a day before she arrives. Anyone get a BFP after a BFN at 14DPO? Am looking for success stories here! :flow:

Hey I tested negative right up until 17 dpo! Always had a 28 day cycle and was losing the plot! Finally got :bfp: on Monday night at 18 dpo!! Don't give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->