Anyone get BFP after BFN at 14dpo?

Hi ladies my cousin didn't test positive till 2 weeks after af was due. So I guess it is true what they say your not out till the witch comes x

Hey I tested negative right up until 17 dpo! Always had a 28 day cycle and was losing the plot! Finally got :bfp: on Monday night at 18 dpo!! Don't give up!

Wow, congrats! I'm still hoping because for the past two days I've had heartburn and I've never had heartburn before in my life. Thanks for sharing!

Haahaaa...I know this is a really old post but bumping anyway..saves me from asking the same question. Anyone get a bfp later than 14 dpo? If so what test did you use? I used FRER yesterday 14 dpo and bfn... Keep feeling like AF is on her way but checked cervix and it is still high? Going crazy here! Did start taking 50 mg B complex this cycle but didn't think it would effect my cycle so soon..

Haahaaa...I know this is a really old post but bumping anyway..saves me from asking the same question. Anyone get a bfp later than 14 dpo? If so what test did you use? I used FRER yesterday 14 dpo and bfn... Keep feeling like AF is on her way but checked cervix and it is still high? Going crazy here! Did start taking 50 mg B complex this cycle but didn't think it would effect my cycle so soon..

I didn't get a poss hpt till my period was 13 days late And even then it was super faint. So I'd say yes it could still be early. We're u tracking ovulation you may have ovulated later than you thought

I'm still waiting to find out, I am 7 days past AF and I had what I think was implantation bleeding five days before AF but I'm not positive either way, all tests are negative but I have a hard time believing that spotting was my AF. So here's to testing each week until I either do or don't get my next AF

Ladies im having a similar situation I was wondering if anyone can give me advise on experience or just general advise.

Okay So I think my ovulation date was 19th July 2012, and I had sharp cramping on just one side of my uterus.. My left side for about 20 mins.. 1,2,3 DPO I had constant cramping like AF cramps. And Also Started getting An ache in my Breast's like you would in your back?? Also on 6DPO I had the same sharp pain again.. Anyway after this at 8 and 9DPO I started to get Nausea and Diarrhea (Sorry TMI) Then after this on 10DPO at about 11pm i had some cramping and stabbing pains.. Quite strong pains.. They went away and at 11DPO I started spotting red and Light pink blood on and off through out the day, this continued through on 12DPO ... (But was only there on the tissue when I went to the bathroom, I even put several pads on and they were clear.) Yesterday at 13DPO there was no blood at all or today at 14DPO... But my pregnancy tests are not looking very positive at the moment I can make my mind up weather I can see faint line or not.. Anyway I scanned 12DPO onto the the Computer and tweaked it and It looks positive. I shall post some pictures below.

Okay so this test was taken at 12DPO at 17:330pm... So evening sample. And this was 48 hours ago yet until 5pm tonight. And I hear it can take anything from 48-96 hours for the HcG to double in early pregnancy?? My tummy even feels firm and lumpy low down..? So I guess what my questions are: Could I be testing way to early even thought it is 14DPO for me?? Pains didnt start till 10 DPO and my Spotting didn't occur till 11 and 12DPO. So when could Implantation possibly occurred? Do you spot just after implantation or during implantation? Today I woke up with cold Symptoms, Headache, sore throat, blocked and runny nose. I must say my nipples look a bit bigger too, and mild cramps at the moment. I must say im not feeling positive at all this month And I do have PCOS so its been a long and hard journey for us. And I think I would be just 4 weeks today of i was pregnant and I must say I have felt like we caught the egg because of all the symptoms but now i don't feel pregnant at all :cry:

Please tell me what you think... :flower:

12DPO test 17:30pm:

https://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t400/SarahLou372/untitled11-1.jpg

BUMP

I know this is a really old post but bumping anyway..saves me from asking the same question. Anyone get a BFP later than 13/14 dpo? Keep feeling like AF is on her way but checked cervix and it is still high and lots of white CM? Going crazy here!

Anybody got a happy story to give me hope??

I am in the SAME boat!!! AF due today, lots of ewcm, but no blood. The cm is very abnormal for me, but I am having cramps like its going to start!! Well, maybe a little more mild. It's just sore. It feels like I have done 1000 crunches, in my lower abdomen. And I am always hungry!! I haven't tested yet. I'm too afraid to. I wanna wait a few days to give AF a chance to come. Going crazy here

Isnt it jus awful!!, I cant bare the thought of seeing another BFN so trying to stay strong and hol ut fr as long as i can. Usually i know exactly when AF is on the way but this time there is nothing :(

fingers crossed for you keep me posted when you get your BFP xxx

With my first pregnancy I didn't get a positive until 16 dpo! I've got my fingers crossed for everyone!

Hey ladies, I am currently 25 dpo, 11 days late, and a ton of symptoms. I have a feeling I'm pregnant, maybe ovulated late, just not registering yet. Drs. appt. on Monday! Personally, I wouldn't really consider getting a BFP right around 14dpo "late". 14-21dpo is typically when you doctors recommend you test anyway! A ton of women take a week or two weeks to show up on a test after AF is due! So there is always hope! Fxed!

Well this gives me alot of hope guys... Im at 13dpo and still bfn. I know thats not really late... but I just have no symptoms of my af starting! It should have been here yesterday or today. We b'd last night and I usually spot a little this close to af, nothing. I have no cramps, and my bb's aren't soar. And my last 4 cycles have been a steady 27 or 28 days. With only a deviation of 29 before that. :p
I was feeling super down yesterday, but now Im going to stay positive. Tell me, did any of you ladies who got positive's on 16 or 18 or 20 something dpo, have any symptoms before it? Or did the symptoms ellude you until afterwards?

@Amy how's it going?! I am one day late, officially. I have never ever been late in my entire life!! I haven't tested because I am so friggin scared. I am hungry all the time, I am still cramping like AF is coming, but only have white discharge. I have a doctors appt today to do a blood test. I have a history of ectopic and miscarriages so he wants to catch anything very quickly. I am so nervous. Ugh.

When I got my positive at 16dpo I felt the same as I do when AF is coming. With my second I got my bfp at 10 dpo. I'm at 12 dpo now, bfn this morning. I feel like AF is on her way. :( Who knows though...ahhhhh! TWW I hate you!!! Lol.

Good luck hopefulmarla!! xo

@Crazywaiter seriously?! It's enough to make a sound mind go mad. I mean doesn't it seem silly. Every year countless women accidentally get pregnant, and all I want is one. Lmao. Just one. For so many years you try not to, and by the time you want to, it is exhausting. On the bright side, I have been reading that AF cramps don't always mean you're out. As long as there is no blood, we are good!!! Good luck to you too. I really feel pregnant, but I don't wanna say that, and be the crazy person I know I can be! Haha

When I got my positive at 16dpo I felt the same as I do when AF is coming. With my second I got my bfp at 10 dpo. I'm at 12 dpo now, bfn this morning. I feel like AF is on her way. :( Who knows though...ahhhhh! TWW I hate you!!! Lol.

I Know, its so frustrating! We can symptom spot and symptom spot, but our body decides in the end what's happening whether we like it or not. :p
I feel a bit like af is coming, but not really... I don't know how to describe it, its like 'barely there' cramps. And I'm not really as bloated as I usually am, just a little. I don't have creamy cm any more just wet and clear. sorry tmi.
If I'm not pregger's then my body has succeeded in seriously stumping me this cycle.

Well guess we just wait and see !

I Know, its so frustrating! We can symptom spot and symptom spot, but our body decides in the end what's happening whether we like it or not. :p
I feel a bit like af is coming, but not really... I don't know how to describe it, its like 'barely there' cramps. And I'm not really as bloated as I usually am, just a little. I don't have creamy cm any more just wet and clear. sorry tmi.
If I'm not pregger's then my body has succeeded in seriously stumping me this cycle.

I am the EXACT same way!! It's not quite as harsh as AF cramps, but something's brewing down there. I also wake up with a headache every morning. Sometimes I think about law of attraction, and whether that would be relevant to the tww. Maybe we can think our way into a BFP lmao

I am the EXACT same way!! It's not quite as harsh as AF cramps, but something's brewing down there. I also wake up with a headache every morning. Sometimes I think about law of attraction, and whether that would be relevant to the tww. Maybe we can think our way into a BFP lmao

I think being positive really helps in the tww... every time I get down it takes a toll on me. Also... I tried really hard when I thought I was implanting to imagine it happening. It sounds silly lol. But I think maybe it would help to envision what your body is doing for a positive outcome. I keep thinking sticky thoughts. Im hoping if its happened it sticks!

I think beside's the fact that being positive alway's brings positive outcomes, we also might have some input on our bodies. When I started wanting a baby really badly my horomones started going wacky...! But maybe I wasn't focussing my energy in the right way hahaha.
Good luck to you doll! Let me know how it plays out.

Hey Girls

so glad im not on my own in my crazy state of mind! now 15dpo period 1day late, i have PCOS and have been on metformin for 3 months an it has made my period like clockwork .....until now yet another BFN this morning :( will wait a few more days cervix i higher i can hardly reach it now an i ave en more CM sorry if TMI, all other symptons have gone apart from the odd pain in my BBS i dont even feel ike af is coming an i usually know the witch is on the way so im totally confsed and praying for BFP..

fingers crossed for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"