Anyone get BFP after BFN at 14dpo?

I've woken with headaches the last 3 days too! And my cervix is now so high I officially can't reach it...although I've never tracked so have no clue about what is my norm. I'm sitting here fighting with myself about taking another test. My husband thinks I'm insane(he's right).

So excited to hear about your results, hopefulmarla!!!

Ladies I got a FBFP this afternoon at 15dpo. There is hope!

Only symptoms I have had are sore boobs, cramping the whole last week, and headaches starting two days ago off and on.

Here's the update. I went to doctor. Still waiting on everything. Tonight I got home and started getting this weird brown discharge that is almost mucusy. There's no blood, not really any cramps. Am I out? I really felt pregnant. My periods always come every 24 days, but I am not sure of the exact day of ovulation. Ugh. Now I'm even more confused

Hi ladies hope you don't mind if I join this thread ? I'm 7 days late and got bfn yest morn an this morning. I have had an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage in the last year and I am so scares that this could be another ectopic as I've heard of Hcg levels rising slowly with ectopic, my cycles are normally 30 days and have been regular the past few years ? Don't know what to do driving me crazy!!

Hopefulmarla-sorry you're still waiting! How long to hear back from dr? I also started brown spotting yesterday but for me that's always how AF starts. :( Right on time. I WILL NOT torture myself with early testing next month. Maybe your brown discharge is IB? Mine had some blood. I hope you hear back soon that your blood is a bfp!!!

Kaznib-sitting around waiting for answers is the WORST! Maybe you o'd later than you thought? Hang in there! xo

Hey Ladies, I tested again this morning 14 dpo, and bfn... no sign of af yet. And no symptoms except for some mild cramping yesterday. If I went by my last 3, 27 day cycles I'm 2 days late. But I'll say 1 day for good measure. My cycle's before that were 28. :p
I feel like my body is playing tricks on me.

Cryssie... did you get bfn's at 14dpo?? And then bfp at 15? Im holding out that there is still hope :/ Argh!

Hopeful, I dont think it would be IB this late... but its still possible to be prego. Don't count yourself out until you see full flow af. A couple of my friends have gotten pregnant and thought they had started their periods for sure. So just hold out until it really starts.

I wont be testing too early next time either way too much torture!
Hang in guys. Im wishing you luck xx!

Dutch! There is FOR SURE still hope. I really feel like testing before you're at least three days late is just risky ya know? Everyone's body is different. We all produce HCG at different times. These is still hope! As for me. No AF. The discharge really didn't last through the night. I put a tampon in cuz usually I have spotting then by the next morning it is in full force! I also have horrible cramps. Sometimes to the point where I have to take pain medicine. But! No cramps. Hardly no discharge, when I took the tampon out it was the tip only. It was black almost an gooey. No blood, or new blood. My. Boobs. Hurt. So. Bad. In the right one it is like someone shoved glass through the side of it! I really am hopin these are all amazing signs! I am usually like clockwork 24 day cycle, but I have no clue when I ovulated. I just went off how I felt, and the time period. Plus we bd usually every other day anyways. Lmao

Well thanks! I am trying to maintain hope. I seriously started testing at like 7 dpo because there was so much talk about early bfp's. Lol... now I am kicking myself because the torture has been absolutely unbearable! If I'm trying again next cycle I promise Im not testing until my period is at least a day late!

Im pretty positive I o'd on the 29th, which Is why I still feel hopeful. But Im wondering if maybe I was wrong. I don't temp, I just check my c, and I had O cramps.

I think you still have a really good chance, because (sorry for gross info) I think brown blood is oldish blood. You know like its taken its time to come out and oxygenated. So Imwishing you baby dust, and I really hope we get some bfp's! Keep me posted :)

Hi ladies, so happy you're both still in the game, I'm hoping to hear of bfp's for you soon!!!

I'm still spotting, def a little red blood mixed in with ewcm and brown. If I never had this I'd be hopeful still but unfortunately this is not rare for me. Oh, and I checked my cervix and its lower and I THINK slightly open. So boo.

Keep me posted on you guys...I've got a good feeling!! :)

Oh no Crazywaiter! That's okay. Unless she is flowing you are not out yet! I am hoping it's your month!!! My cervix is lower too. It's gonna come when it's meant to. I just know it!! I am at work. So hopefully, if AF is coming, it will go full force with all the movig around!

My cervix is still pretty high, and I feel junky today :/
I want to keep my hopes up! But if it is coming - I also want it to come fast so I can get on to the next cycle lol.

I keep thinking, I must must be pregnant! But then I'm like nooo.... bah.
Ive had no spotting. >.<

Oh body, please stop messing with me!!! My cervix went back up! It's probably trying to run away from me because I've checked it too much. Lol. Hopefulmarla- anything going on with you? What about you, Dutchiekins?

Oops, Dutchiekins-I didn't realize you'd just posted before I did! I'm in the same boat...back and forth, back and forth. I need the madness to end!!

Lol... its sad, because Im actually just pacing waiting for this day to end so another one starts. My hubby has banned me from testing again until Monday morning>
argh!!

Well I am 15 dpo and still no af this morning. Hubby won't let me test until tomorrow morning if she doesn't show. booooooooo
I am stuck in Limbo!!!
Still no symptoms really, so I am getting hopeful! But I am a little scared to get my hopes too high. Lol
Thank God for this forum... I have to go for Sunday Lunch with my mom today, and I want to talk to her about it soooooo bad. But its Supposed to be a secret!!! So i cant!

I know Dutchiekins! It's so frustrating to not talk about it when it's all you can think about! My spotting stopped. So weird! I'm 14 dpo and will test again tomorrow am if no AF. I'm having weird sensations in my abdomen today...not AF like cramps. Maybe a good sign? I also worked out a lot this week so am sore so thinking maybe that is delaying AF and giving me those sensations. I'm ready to be done with this TWW! Keep me posted Dutchiekins! Hopefulmarla-any updates??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->