• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone get CD1 on 22nd October!

heidi2493

Reaction score
Hi there, my CD1 was on 22nd october, my cycles are between 30-32 days long! anyone else got roughly the same cycle as me so we can be cycle buddies?? I'm quite new to this and desperately ttc #1!! I have been casually ttc for 2 years (not charting etc) and am now getting serious about it, I have given up smoking (finally), taking evening primrose oil and folic acid, and eating healthier so fingers crossed this month will be my month! :af::baby: baby dust to all and hope to hear from someone wanting to be my cycle buddy!!!:dust: xxxxxx

Hi Heidi! Yup!!! CD1 22nd october here.. Currently 5 DPO!!!!! (26 Day cycle though) How are you going? xxx

Hey there stopped taking my pill on 22nd so suppose cd1 was actually 23rd October no idea how long my cycle will be but i'm currently 3DPO been temping and took opks as i wanted to make sure that things were happening as they should.

hi there, thank you both for replying. I am currently on between 3dpo and 5dpo I think! I haven't used an OPK this month, just roughly calculated it, if no luck this month I'll buy an OPK next month! I'm starting to stress about symptoms already lol i had a really vivd dream last night and needed to go to the loo in the night which I never do!! and I have a spot on my head and I never get spots. lol sorry i probably sound silly considering how early on it is! how r u too going? got any symptoms yet? good luck to you both xxxxx

I'm driving myself mad with it all at the moment. Currently between 5 and 7 DPO FF kept changing its mind so i am unsure. Really really hoping and feeling like i have every symptom going but its way too early for symptoms.

lol same here, in my head i no its too early for any real symptoms but when I feel a light twinge in my stomach I feel excited, its like I can't help it! when are you going to be testing? I am going to about the 22nd if the :witch: doesn't show up on that day!

Yeah was intending the 22nd but thinking i might test early if my temps look right not sure yet. Think 16th/17th is 4 days before AF so have some 10miu tests thought i might poss test around then as 16th is DH birthday and thought it could be quite cool if it came up then. Plus if BFN then have something else to occupy my mind

that will be a nice surprise for him wont it if its a bfp!:happydance: good luck, i really hope it is for you. i keep having a dull mild ache around the ovary area today on and off. im really hoping that its implantation lol u never no! im going to be so gutted if i don't get a bfp this month, i always weld it into my head that im pregnant and never am! :dohh: x

Keep trying to think that i am out so i dont get my hopes up. Its really difficult thought especially when you want it so much. Ah well only time will tell and less than a week until af due and just over a week to testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->