anyone got a halifax credit card? help making payment

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi ladies

so I have a halifax credit card... our normal debit card that has all our monthly money broke (no machine would read it coz its quite tatty now)

so whilst we are waiting for a new card I have had to paying for things on my credit card with the intention of coming online to make a payment from our current account as can still use the card online.

so ive just come online to make a payment and theres no option on my halifax online banking?

I used to have a m&s credit card and you could come online and make payments as you wish... can you not do this with the halifax?? will i need to pop into store to do it? if so how annoying!

Do you have online banking with your own bank? If so you just need to get the sort code and account number for Halifax (it's on their web site) and use your long number as a reference. That's how I used to do it when I had one.

If the card reader won't read it will the shop not put the number in manually.

Alternatively could you withdraw a certain amount of cash out once a week from the bank.

can you not just phone and pay it by card

I could but it's an 0845 number lol ill pop in there to pay if

You should just be able to set the card up from your bank to pay it, thats what I have for mine from both my accounts. You jsut need to know what bank and make sure that its the right card type and code.

I say that but I paid mine the other day and paid it to the CARD number and not the card account number as shown on my online CC account......so waiting to see if ti will be allocated :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->