Anyone got an ipad?

kanga

Mummy Wummy
Reaction score
I ordered an ipad off Amazon last week and it arrived today. Its sealed in the box.

I saw another one on Amazon yesterdya that came with an Apple warranty. I dont recall mine having that as a feature when i bought it

Does anyone know if the warranty will be in the box? Or do you only get that if you buy from an approved Apple seller?

i dont want to open it in case theres no warranty, as I may try and return this one and buy the other one ...

Thank you :flower:

Honestly I think it'd depend on the seller... But I don't know :/ My OH bought his from Argos and they gave him the receipt and warranty. If I were you I'd message them and ask. x

You'll get a standard 12 month right? It will be a warranty with the seller. Extra cover is available, think its called apple care? But its a chargable service through Apple. Xxx

It should be standard. It activates when the iPad is activated.
You can check the warranty status by entering your serial number here
https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do
The serial is in Settings > General > About

ETA : if the box is sealed as it should be, BNIB, then yes it should have the very same warranty. Open it and check online- if that warranty has been used then the iPad has been used, so you could send it back on the basis of that if you had to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->