Anyone got now tv??

MrsT&Ben

Reaction score
What's it like?

We've always had sky tv but recently single I can't afford it anymore.
What I really want is sky one and the kids channels. We can't get Virgin where I live but any other suggestions would be awesome!!!

Thank you x

its ok. We had it but it kept crashing or not loading so gave up and got netflix instead. To me netflix is better but if you want the sky channels (sky movies, sky living) Now tv is ok. Have a look at their facebook page (Nowtv) and you can see what types of things they offer and also reviews from customers. Netflix has a kids account and loads of shows for the kids. Mine are obsessed with Lego and they have loads of Lego shows on netflix x

We have just bought an open box for dd bedroom for Xmas. It's about £80 inc a years subscription then about £20 a year afterwards. I believe you can get most of the sky channels inc sine moves and sports.
We are going to try it out to check it works, over the next couple of days- will let you know what it's like

It's not too bad though the internet reception can be a bit funny sometimes - we're with virgin but subscribe to now tv every time a new season of game of thrones starts and we've had a few times where it's cut off!

Laura that's a bargain! May have to look into that.

We have one with entertainment. It's how I found hot yummy firemen in Chicago Fire :rofl: I've had no problems with it so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->