Anyone had 2 missed miscarriages in a row?

Hun, Sorry to hear of ur losses, i think i will follow a similar path, having had my miscarriages i think i was so overwelmed to have a full term little girl ita made the whole pregnacy miracle all the more real and i hope one day im blessed wirh number three. Thinking of, not knowing is so tough x

I had 2 healthy pregnancies then had 2 m/c in a row. One natural at 7wks 9/13/10 and then a mmc at 19 weeks 6/18/11, my baby died at 14 weeks. I am too scared to have any others. I know i have had 2 healthy baby's but I think there must be something wrong with me now even though my youngest is 15 months. I think I would probably m/c again. Or sit around in fear wondering if I am walking around with a dead baby in me for the whole pg! I think I would be a nervous wreck if I ended up pg again! My dr's office would be my new home...

Hun, Sorry to hear of ur losses, i think i will follow a similar path, having had my miscarriages i think i was so overwelmed to have a full term little girl ita made the whole pregnacy miracle all the more real and i hope one day im blessed wirh number three. Thinking of, not knowing is so tough x

Bethy, you never know what life will bring you, take each day as it comes and remain positive, thats how i woke up yesterday.. stay focused and positive, trying not to let the bad times shadow my mood.. good luck with your future pregnancies, i wish you all the best :hugs:

I thought I would give a quick update. I had 2 mmc one in Dec 09 and another in May 10, both of which I had to have D & C's for. I was going to give my body 6 months to recover, but am happy to say that I got pregnant in June 10 and now have a very happy little boy called Brody.

I'm hopeful that we will have a 3rd baby in 2013, fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone out there, I hope my story gives you some hope

xx

lovely to hear this story - that you have had a beautiful little boy! xxx

I've had two miscarriages in a row now and just been for testing this week. The results will take 6-8 weeks to come back. Im hoping so much that we get to the bottom of this and are 3rd time lucky. So many success stories on here and although none of my "real life " friends have been through this , on this forum it makes me realise just how common it is and that we're not alone x

Hi

I've never posted on one of these forums before, but read them for support, which they do. Just going through miscarraige #2 (~ 7 weeks)... #1 (~ 4 weeks) was 4 months ago. We've been trying, so the pregnancy tests were ready for action and all positive (defo keeping Clearblue in business). I cant believe it as I tried to stay so positive this time around, passed the point at which the first miscarraige happened and took each day at a time, and then the dreaded bleeding started. I've got some blood tests as maybe there is still a TINY hope that its not, but I really know the ans.....its just so unfair. I have a beautiful little 20 month old girl who makes me so happy so am thinking of her. But it still hurts.
Its nice to see that there are other people there who have gone through the same thing and have positive news to report at the other end of things

hey hon so sorry for your losses - I've hoping we're third time lucky and touch wood things are going ok up to now - the worry is there every day of course but you do what you can to ease the nerves - we have a doppler and lots of scans and count our milestones as we pass them and we Hope

fingers crossed all will turn out well for you x

Im the only one in my circle of friends to have had multiple miscarriages, its so lonley and yes i total agree this site has really supported me. I had karyotyping testing and all came back ok so no medical reasons for my miscarriages.. rowan very wise but congrats lovely! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->