anyone had a evap on a FRER?

Shell'sAngels

Reaction score
Ok

its my first cycle after my loss of my lil boy on the 10th feb, now i really dont feel or think i am pregnant, however last night i had some pinky dischargey type stuff when i wiped, i thought af was coming early (due on friday) so i popped a pad on and since has been just brown discharge.

So prompted me to take a test, IC gave me a wicked evap line (like they do) so i thought sod it get a FRER (always worked for me before) Now i had something come up, and im not sure if its yet another evap, i took a pic but its not even visable in the picture! but held to the daylight window its more visable.... has anyone experienced evaps with Frer's?

Im not getting my hopes up cuse i really dont even know if i ovulated this month. My hubby saw the line too but he agreed, blink and ya miss it kinda thing....

Any FRER experts out there? lol x

Hi hun,

I've never had an evap on an FRER. Wait another day or so and test again.

Good luck!
:dust:

Can you post the pic? I know you said you can't see it but post anyway!

x x x

Also try taking a pic with it held up to a light bulb, or take the test apart and just photograph the inner bit..

x x x

I've had a false positive on FRER before.I got a faint pink line that came up in 3mins-but it faded after an hr.Got af two days later.

hmmm i am just not convinced...

i have chucked the test away now and dont fancy rumaging thro the bin for it hahaha...

You really cannot see anything on the pic i took previously at all... i look like im talking nuts lol.....

but here it is... you cant see nothing its clearer in life.

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL373879.jpg

If I sit back and tilt my screen I think I see it! Maybe I have line eye!

Do another in the morning and post a pic! I had tests like this last month, three days worth but unfortunately they never got any darker and it was a chemical. But I know loads of peoples BFPs start like this...

Good luck hun! :dust:

x x x

I agree with SBB, if I sit back and tilt the screen, I definitely see a line and it looks PINK!! Take another in the morning!! Hope it's your BFP! :)

I think I see something also. I hope this is your BFP! I would definetly take another in the morning.

my god i cant beleive you all see it! i thought i was going mad lol...

I still dont beleive it myself...

Is brown discharge a sign too ive had lots of that? x

Yes, that's a sign of implantation bleeding. I had that when I was pregnant with DD at around 6-7 weeks. Implantation bleeding can happen during the 1st trimester, my doc explained it as it being part of the 'construction phase' as your uterus is setting up the home for your baby. You can bleed just a little bit, and the reason it's brown is because it's old blood.

its now like loads of stringy discharge with blood in it... i feel like im gonna start my period tho....oh roll on the morning lets hope i either see it stronger or nothing so i can confirm either way lol impatient me!!

hi girls na, it was defo evap lines, as this morning as soon as my pee hit the stick it went a white/silver colour and there is no shade of pink - well intill later on 20 mins later but even then its harder to see than yesterdays even hubby couldnt see it this morning, so a bfn from me im afraid :-(

Pretty gutted with all the cm last night i did hope, i know my body tho id be showing strong bfp's by now and beleive me ive been pregnant many times and they all have shown up by now.... nevermind thanks anyway :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->